#10

Raising twins....DOUBLE TROUBLE!

*Sorry guys but I'm not gonna write about their marrriage so please just pretend that they got married. I apologize if you really wanted to read about the mariage...so sorry. Hope you guys understand.

 

A few weeks later, Junhyung and Hara dropped off the kids at Junhyung's parents' house to go out. It wasn't really a date. They were going to go find a nice place to hold their twins' first birthday party. In Korea, babies' first birthday parties were VERY important. Most families invite LOTS of people (sometimes a hundred) to celebrate it. December 19th was about a month away. It was Junhyung's birthday also so they decided to have it altogether.

JunHara had found a very nice place to hold the celebration. It was in a big building, 8th floor. It was a very expensive buffet made specially for babies that are going to celebrate their first birthday. It was about 30 minutes away from where Junhyung and Hara lived which wasn't too bad. Junhyung and Hara drove to the place excitedly.
They finally arrived and looked at the building. It was humongous.

"It's the 8th floor right?", Junhyung asked Hara.

She nodded and started walking in. Junhyung followed behind and they got in the elevator and went up to the 8th floor. As soon as they got out of the elevator, there was a big, long front desk right at the entrance of the buffet. There was a man with a nice suit on that stood behind the desk. JunHara walked up to the desk.

"Hi! How may I help you?", the kind man asked them.

"Hi, um...we are planning to hold our twins' 1st birthday party here.", Junhyung spoke out.

"Oh alright! Follow me.", the man told them as he picked up some forms in a drawer.

Junhyung and Hara followed him into an officeroom down the hall. They sat on the chairs and the man set the forms down in front of them.

"So, did you guys hear about our buffet?", asked the man.

"Well we searched for many places on the internet and saw a blog talking about this one so we read about it and thought it was really nice.", Hara explained.

The man smiled kindly and nodded. "That's cool. I will just briefly explain what we provide and then you guys can make the decision.", he told them.
Junhyung and Hara nodded and grinned.

"Alright, so this buffet holds up to about 100 people. I'm guessing you are going to invite lots of people?", he asked suddenly.

Junhyung looked at Hara and nodded. "Yeah. At most about 80-90."

"Alright. We have professional chefs to cook. They have been chefs for about 20-30 years so they are very trustworthy. They cook very fancy foods which is why a lot of people choose our place.", the man continued.

"We also provide the cake. There's 5 dressing rooms to dress your child. The halls have pictures of Pororo which I think ALL kids love. And we have over 30-40 waiters and waitresses with good service. Oh, and if you guys wish, we make the party invitations. I will show you the sample ones that we actually made for people.", he finished up.

"That sounds pretty good. What do you think Hara?", Junhyung asked Hara.

Hara looked at him and nodded. "I think it's pretty good too. Let's fill out the forms.", Hara replied.

Junhyung smiled and nodded at the man.

"Okay and when is the child's birthday? We have to see if no one reserved on the date.", he asked.

"Um it's a boy-girl twin and their birthday is December 19th.", Hara told him.

"Oh a twin. Okay. Hold on a minute, fill out the form I will go check if it's free that day.", the man told them while getting up. He walked out of the room.

"I hope it's not reserved.", Junhyung said while putting their address on the address section.

Hara nodded and looked at him writing the information down.

A few minutes later, he was back with a chart. He sat down and showed them the chart. "You guys got real lucky. Every Saturday was full EXCEPT the 19th.", he said while pointing to the dates. Hara looked at him and gasped. "Woah we were lucky oppa~ and dang lots of people hold the celebration here. Almost all the dates are full!", she exclaimed. 

The man laughed and nodded. He waited patiently for Junhyung to finish filling out. The cost was over $5000 but it was no big deal for them. They wanted to make this party special for Jiyeon and Jihoon.

After filling them out, the man took the paperwork and they all stood up.

"We will mail 100 invitations to your address as soon as possible. It should arrive in about 3-4 days.", he told them. He had already shown them the invitations and thought it was really nice and fancy. They chose their designs and got out of the room.

"Alrighty, thanks so much.", Junhyung said while they walked down the hall towards the elevator.

"No problem! Give us a call when you need anything else. Have a nice day~", the man said.

Junhyung and Hara bowed and walked in the elevator. They were excited about this and couldn't wait to invite all of their friends.

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe&comment! :)