Something is different

I thought we are just friends

I woke up in Keys bed. Don't think that we had.... we didn't, we hugged and watched movies and WAIT! How did I come in Keys bed? I don't remember that we went to his bed. I? I sleeped in on the couch. And he carried me to his bed. He is so cute. carrie me to his bed and sleeping next to me. I couldn't be happier. I got interrupted by something. I turned around and saw Key in the eyes. His beautiful dark brown even black eyes. I could look the whole day in his eyes. Joon's brown eyes they look so deep, Joon.... Joon...Joon?! Why do I think about Joon? I should just think about my boyfriends eyes. I promised him to forget Joon. I will forget Joon!

"Good morning" Key said in a husky voice.

"Good morning" I answered back and gave him a small kiss. Key started to sulk.

"What's wrong?"

"I want more" he said in protest.

"More?"

"I’ll show you" Key said and leaned over to kiss me again.

Mh if this would be Joon's lips, NO! I should stop thinking about Joon. What is wrong with me. It was so easy to forget him but after the party everything changed. Why can I not stop thinking about him.

"Suzy is something wrong?" Key stopped kissing me and looked at me with a questioning look.

"No it's nothing" I calmed him.

"Ok, you just act like you where somewhere else with your thoughts" Key said. Why does he have to make this situation so hard for me. How should I answer now?!

"No no I just thought that I shouldn't stay to long here. I have a schedule and you too, so we should make us ready for work"

Key looked at me in a *Are you serious?* look.

"You sound like my manager. Can't we just take a day off?"

"No" Key got interrupted by Onew who was standing at the door.

"We have schedule today. You should already know that we can't take free if we want to. And I think Suzy can't take free too. Get yourself ready. Suzy I will drive you to your dorm ok?"

"Mhmh oppa" I said and went to the bathroom. I put my make up on, took my dress I weared at the party (I just have this) and then went to Onew.

"Ready?" he asked me.

"Yes we can go"

"Before you go you have to give me something" Key interrupted us.

"Sure we have enough time for this?" Onew asked Key.

"There is every time enough of time for a kiss" he said and gave me a passionate goodbye kiss. And there it was again. Actually I should enjoy the kiss with my boyfriend but I don't I want to break it. I-I-I just can think about Joon!

"Ok that's enough can you please stop. It's really annoying because I can't do this too" Onew interrupted us. Thank god one more second I would have broke the kiss. Then Key would have ask me why and I (the one who at lying) have to lie at him. He will find out, I have to tell the truth and we would have an argument. It would be a disaster phuuu.