Ma Birthday!!!!!!

I thought we are just friends

Hey today is my 18th birthday. Right now I'm sitting in a bar an wait for a friend of mine to party. Cause when you turn 18 in Germany, you can do what you want, you can drive a car alone, drink hard alcohol like vodka and smoke (I don't smoke) what ever! So as a gift for you I will post the next 3 chapter I hope you like it. Bye bye :*

also it's 9:22 pm in Germany right now :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Joon's POV
 
'She left. She left to go to him. No! I will not let this happen!'
 
I went to my car but before I could get in I felt something holding my wrist, I turned around to see Lauren. She was holding my wrist that was much to big for her little hand.
"Joon appa, where are you going? Can I come with you?"
I smiled, she is toooooooo cute for this world!
"I'm sorry Lauren but appa has something important to do, which is not a place for a  little princess"
She smiled at me. Lauren likes to get called princess.
"Do you bring something with you for me?"
"Yes I will, now go to your mom. I will see you at the apartment" I said and gave her a little bobo on the cheek. Lauren did what she was told and I got as fast as I could into my car before some other persons want to talk to me too. I knew where Suzy was. I knew where they lived. I've been there a lot of times, but I never thought that one time I would be there to get my girl back from the as***** who stole her right in front of me. I parked and went to the door, which was...."Open?" 
'Ok better for me. Now I don't have to knock aggressively on the door'
I got in and heard her voice screaming in panic. That made me even more angrier, 'what is he doing with her?!'
Anger flared I ran into the bedroom and than I saw her, crying, half  on the bed, with him on top of her. He, trying to make love to her. I couldn't hold back and punched his head. He turned around while I grabbed his shoulder and hurled him to the wall.