It's Pajama Party time!

I thought we are just friends

The door opened and Joon stepped in with 2 big plastic bags full of snacks. I ran to him and hold the movie I wanted to watch with him right in front of his face. He looked with big eyes at the cover.
"Romeo & Juliette?" Joon asked.
"I love this movie! It's so cute and sad"
"Are you sure you want to watch this movie? What if you cry?"
"Pfff! Me? Crying? NEVER! Hahahaha...." *super sure about myself*
"Ok" Joon said and shook his head.

1 1/2 hours later.

"Wuhaaee!!"
"I told you that you will cry"
"Why does he have to die? LEO forever! Wuhaaee!!!"
"Suzy come down it's just a movie!"
"But it's soo sad! Why did they have to die? They loved each other! That is so unfair!"
"It's just a movie! Jesus! Suzy stop eating the popcorn while you cry,
otherwise you will slur"
"Wuhaaee!"
"Aish! Come here" Joon said and leaned over to hug me tight. He hugged me so tight that I could feel his heartbeat.
"It's alright it's just a movie. Nobody is dead. They are all actors like me. Alright?"
"Alright" I smiled.
"Great" Joon said and stopped hugging me.
"Wait! I want to stay in this position" I said. It felt so good to feel him so near. We hugged each other for over 10 minutes.

After I calmed myself down we laid ourselves in our sleeping bags and talked to each other.

12 pm it's ghost time!

We got up and took 2 flashlights.
I followed Joon into the kitchen. We heard something dripping I was standing still totaly scared and ready to scream.
"It's just the water tap" Joon calmed me down. Then we got into the now dark home theater. I stepped in and looked around and turn around.
"Joon?" I swear he was right behind me. But he wasn't there anymore.
"Joon? This is not funny! Stop this"
I looked around with my flashlight 'where could he be' I asked myself. Before I could make one more step my flashlight fall down and I was alone in the dark. I was really scared.
"Joon! Stop this I'm really scared! Please!" I said nervous. It was so dark I even couldn't see my own hand. I was so scared at the moment and then the screen of the home theater turned white and then grey.
"Joon this isn't funny. Stop it!" I screamed. When I wanted to scream again but I got interrupted by a movie clip. It was a scene of paranormal activities I screamed and then I felt something cold what drew me to the back.
"Are you scared?" Joon asked.
"Grrr Joon! How could you do this to me I was so scared!"
"Haha you're so cute when you are angry"
'Just wait I will get my revenge!' I thought to myself. When we where near his bedroom I stopped and said.
"I have to go to the toilet ok? You can proceed ok?"
"Ok" Joon said. I pretended to go to the toilet. Then I turned the light of my flashlight off and ran as fast an quiet as I could to Joons bedroom. I waited until he Joon opened the door and stepped in. I wanted to jump at him but then I slip on a piece of clothing and fall directly on Joon. We where just laying there looking in each others eyes.
"Do you wanted to scare me?" Joon asked me not impressed.
"Maybe" I said shy.
"Maybe I should teach you how to scare someone"
"I don't need your help! You just should clean your room more often!" I said angry because my prank didn't work.
"Maybe the next time Suzy, Joon laughed and pat his hand on my head. After we finished our ghost seeking game we went back to the living room and got into our sleeping bags. I was so exhausted that I felt after 5 minutes in a deep sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm really sorry to tell you that but, next week I will be in Italy and I don't know if the place where I'm staying has internet. Sounds strange but it's the truth. Also when I come back I just have 1 hour internet time per day and that is for me not enough to post enough chapter, but don't be worried now, everytime I have time I will write on my fanfic so when I come back from Italy I will post some more chapter. And when I have my 1 hour internet time I will try to upload a new chapter too. So please just keep waiting and thanks for reading my story and commenting it.

 

I'm hearing from you soon GermanChoco4x