The next day

I thought we are just friends

I woke up at 7am from hearing the sound of rain. When I opened my eyes I realized that it was Joon showering.

"Joon?" I said and knocked at the bathroom door.

"Mh? What is it?" Joon answered.

"Do you want to shower too? I will be ready in 3 minutes ok?"

"No it's not that, it's just........ I'm starving!"

"Oh ok, there are cornflakes in the first shelf next to the fridge"

"Ok"

"Wait!" Joon shouted in a panicle way.

"Yes?"

"Could you make me something to eat too?" he said.

‘Hihi this is Joon how I know him’ I thought to myself and smiled.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Toast with egg"

"Alright"

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I placed it on the table and right after I sat down Joon came in the kitchen and sat down right in front of me and started to eat.

"Mh delicious" he mumbled with full mouth

“Thanks” I said and ate my cornflaces.

“Do you have schedule today?” Joon asked me interesseted.

“Yes, I have, I’m at Star King today, you?”

“Learning the new choreographie and recording a song”

“What is the new song about?”

“A Girl which I love. I sing the whole time ~사랑해,사랑해,사랑해,사랑해~ (saranghae[I love you]) and so on”

“Sounds cool. I will buy the new single!”

“Thanks” Joon said and smiled happy.

After we finished eating breakfast Joon drove me to my apartment and gave me a thight hug as goodbye.

Since we hugged after we watched Romeo+Juliette I loved it to hug him. I didn’t know what this feeling was. It was just...good...a good feeling. If you think know that I love him..pfffff NO! How could I? I mean Joon? Lee Joon? No I don’t love him! Really, you all are really crazy! Pfff me, loving Lee Joon, hilarious! *this time I’m really super sure about myself!*

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I missed you so much. As I said we didn't have Internet. There was one Internet cafe but they just had a computer and I need to youse my laptop to post the story's because I write them all in windows words. So there is no chance to post the story on a different computer. I hope you don't hate me now, I really tried to find a way to post the story's but there was none. The place where we stayed didn't had WLAN just cable but we couldn't youse it because it was in the apartment under us where the family life's who owns this house. So, sorry again, please forgive me and as apologize here are some new chapters. Bye have a nice day and enjoy reading the other chapter. Oh and also I don't have time now to look for grammatical mistakes which I normaly do. I'm sorry if you find a german word in here or a grammatical mistake. I will post the other 2 chapter today too. When I have internet again.