Everything was great until...

I thought we are just friends

Me and the girls arrived at the Studio and waited for the show to start.

When we meet the other guest I saw HIM. We meet for sometimes already in other shows and at weekly Idol he talked about me too. Key, he is my absoulutly dream boy. His looks, his character, everything, I love everything about him. I wish he would ask me to go out with him.

“Come on Suzy that’s your chance! He is right there, standing alone just go to him and speak to him” Victoria said and boxed me lightly in the side for the others not to see.

“But I’m so nervous! What should I say to him? Hey Key I love you? I can’t say that to him!”

“Just ask him if he want`s to go out with you on a date”

“I can’t! I can’t say Hey Key do you maybe want to go out with me!”

“Yes I would like to, sounds like fun. When do you have time? I can give you my cell phone number than you can call me when you have time” Key said. I didn’t realised that he was standing behind me. I abruptly turned red.

“...” silence, nobody said something until Victoria punched me again lightly. *punch*

“Ehm yes, eh 765.. ehm...äh”

“Is something wrong?” Key asked me.

‘Of course! You heard that we where talking about you! Hopefully you didn`t hear me saying that I love you’ I thought to myself.

*take a deep breath*

“No it’s nothing, I’m fine could I give you my phone number because I foget my phone at Jo- ‘! I forgot it at Joons place’ ehm at our dorm in the ju-ju-jun g l e bo x?”

“Jungle box? What does that mean?”

“Ehm...That is the box where we put our laundry in. We just call it jungle box because it’s so messy. Suzy forgot it in her old Jeans. Right Suzy?” Victoria interupted Key.

“Yes in my old Jeans haha.....so whatever my number is 765........”

“Alright got it. I will call you that you have my number and then you can text me when you have time”

“Alright, thanks Key” I said and the girls and I got to our seats.

The show was awesome it was so much fun to watch the others trieing to make the same as the guest. Key was so cute, he laughed the whole time. I enjoyed to watch him laugh. When the show came to an end I said to the others

“You can drive to the dorm and I will get my cell from Joon ok?”

When I was ready to leave Key called my name. He looked confused and said

“Hey I called your cell and Lee Joon picked up. Why does he have your cell phone? Whas he in your apartment?”

“Ehm yes my manager opened for him because he wanted to have.... my dictionary to learn more english, he wants to impress the others. So I said to him that he can have mine. It was in my room.. on my desk-“

“But why does he touch your laundry that’s creepy”

“No he just put my cell out of my Jeans I forgot to put my Jeans in the laundry you know”

“Oh ok. Man I first thaught that Lee Joon is your boyfriend because he picked up the phone and asked me curious who I am and why I have your number haha”

“Oh really haha, no we are just friends he could never be my boyfriend”

“I have to drive now to the dorm with the girls, I will call you, bye”

I said and run to the car who was waiting for me. When I arrived at Joons house I knocked on the door and Joon opened imedientelly.

“Are you here for your cell phone?”

“Mhmh sorry I forgot it here”

“No worries, you know you got a call from Key”

“Yes I know I gave him my number”

“Why? Do you like him?”

“Ehm I  th-ink s-so” I stottered, I felt like in a interrogation.

“You never told me” Joon said skeptical.

“I didn’t know that you have to know everything”

“But I’m your best friend!” Joon halfly screamed.

“Why are you screaming at me? Are you angry of something? If so then say it out loud”

“No it’s just that.....”

“That?”

“Why does it have to be him? I heard that he had alot of girlfriends. Do you really want to have a boyfriend like him?”

“What!? You had alot of girlfriends too and you are my best friend”

“But thats diffrent, they are all long time ago”

“How do you know that his last girlfriend isn’t a long time ago too?”

“...” silence nobody said something we just stared angry in each others eyes. ‘Why is he like this now? Is it my fault? What is his problem?’ I thought.

“Joon?” I said, I tried to calm him down but he wouldn’t let me.

“Joon please come down, why are you ang-“

“Here is your cell phone” Jonn cut me off and handed me my cell phone over. Then he closed the door and let me stand there alone. I started to cry. I hate it to have arguments. In the end someone is really sad. I didn’t stopped crieing until I reached the dorm. Hopefully no one saw this and took a picture. I really don’t need to see me crying in a newspaper with the titel “Did Suzy broke up with her boyfriend” or some sh*t which is not true.