Ups and downs

I thought we are just friends

 


"Suzy what's wrong? Did something happened?" the girls asked me when I got in our apartment.  
"No it's just, I had an argument with Joon, you know how I hate to have arguments"
"Why did you have an argument, I thought you where best friends"
"Yes we are, I really don't know what happened. I asked for my cell phone and then he started to talk about Key, that I didn't told him that I love Key and that he is not the right handling for me"
"That didn't sounds like Joon, why is he so angry? It's your live and you don't have to tell him everything. He is not your father"
"I know. I just tried to calm him down but he didn't let me, he gave me my cell phone back and then closed the door.
"He let you standing outside? Alone? What's wrong with him?"
Victoria said upset, to think of this again made me cry even more.
"I think we should stop talking about Joon. Let's have a hot chocolate together ok?" Key asked.
I love my group members, when you are down they help you and make you smile again. I can be happy that I have such good friends and coworkers. After we drank out hot chocolate and talked the whole night I got a call from Joon. I didn't know what to do. Should I pick up or ignore him. I'm the person who apologize the first after an argument even it's not my fault. I wanted to pick up but the girls stopped me and said that I shouldn't apologize, this time it was really not my fault. The next day wasn't that good too. We where at M-countdown and loosed against Super Junior. I keeped on thinking the whole time of what Joon said to me. Was Key really not the right handling for me? But how should Joon know that? Was he so close to Key I thought Onew was his best friend? Before I could cry again I got interrupted by my manager.
"You know that you have friday no schedules right?"
"No, but thank you for telling me. That's great" I said finding new enthusiasm. I imidientelly called Key but he didn't picked up. so I send him a text massage. I waited the whole day for an answer. I thought he forgot me but then I saw the SMS sigh on my cell phone.
"Let's meet at the ........... on friday at 3pm I'm happy to see you again. Bye, Key" I was so happy that the rest of the day could nothing knock me down.