Best friends

I thought we are just friends

Of course Joon won. He is so much taller and stronger than me. After our water-splash-fight Joon and I got out of the pool and laid outside on the meadow in the sun(I of course with sun cream spf 50+ it’s not good for me to get a tanned skin). I closed my eyes and felt the sun shining in my face and on my tummy. It tickled a little when the sunbeam slide down my body. I heard something crackle and then something cold on my mouth. I opened my eyes to see what it was.
“Suzy say ahh” Joon said with a smile in his face.
“A strawberry? where did you get this now from?” I asked Joon and opened my mouth. The strawberry was delicous it was so sweet and watery at the same time.
“Mh from this little plate full of strawberrys” he said and showed me the plate.
“Want some more? I can feed you”
“Well I will determined not say no to that” I answered and lay down again. Joon took another strawberry and led it to my mouth. After we both ate all strawberrys Joon lay down on his side and looked at me the whole time.
“Is something wrong? Do I have something in my face?” I asked him worried(I hate it when my face is dirty).
“No it’s nothing, it’s just that.....” Joon stoped and looked down, he looked really sad in my point of view, but before I could ask him he looked at me again with a broad smile and said
“you just have a insect on your face” I immediately jumped up screaming and trying to shake the insect of off me. I stoped when I heard Joon laughing.
“What? Yo-you where kidding me!” I said upset.
“Sorry but I had to do this, it’s just so funny how you react when you see an insect”
“I don’t scream when I see an insect! I just scream when it’s on my body!” I defended me.
“Ok ok come down Suzy it was just a joke. I didn’t mean it I’m sorry, can you forgive me?” Joon asked with his gorgeous killer smile.
“Just when we have a pajama party today!” I said childishly. I love having pajama parties, especially when they are with Joon. We are watching tons of movies and eat marshmallows and popcorn in his home theater. And at 0 a clock we are looking for ghosts. Because both of us are believing in ghosts and it’s so funny to scare each other.
“A pajama party? Alright, it’s already 1 moth ago since we had the last pajama party. I will buy marshmallows and popcorn and you say which movies we are going to watch ok?” Joon said and stood up to buy the stuff  we needed.
“Yay! Ok I want to watch titanic and dirty dancing and step up and............”
“Hey I think we can’t watch that much movies lets say 2 ok? 2 is enough” Joon said and went to the supermarket with his basecap and a sweater that the fans will not recognize him. I went to the home theater and looked for good movies to watch
.