Hello Baby

I thought we are just friends
Do you remember me and Joon moderating a show together? After that the hype about us two being together got bigger and bigger and the people wanted to see us together. So JYP entertainment and J tune Entertainment thought it would push each group if there will be a episode of me and Joon in Hello Baby. When my manager told me I wasn't really happy. You have to know in the last 2 days I couldn't stop thinking about Joon. I also didn't saw Key. We just send each other text messages. Good that lying with text messages isn't really hard. Otherwise I would have a big argument with Key, what I don't want. I love him..... I mean, I think that I love him. I came out of the car who brought me to the Itaewon Tower. I got fast into the caravan to let my make up be done. I was so excited to see him. What should I do? When my make up was done I wanted to go out to the set but when I opened the door Joon was standing in front of me.
"Ehhhh, hi...." was all he could say
I saw into his brown eyes, I missed them so much. I missed his smile, his laugh, his jokes, his smell. I... I just missed him so much. I started to smile at him and he smiled back.
"Hi" I answered.
We got interrupted by the camerassasistent. We went to the set and did what we where told from the director. At the last scene we where at the railing where all the lock with the engravings where. Lauren who is the cute girl from the new season of Hello Baby asked us, how sweet she is, 
"Where is your lock?" Joon and I stared quite emabaressed at each other. Before I could explain 
Yon-naa the reason why, Joon got something from his pocket and took my hands, which where really cold by the way. I felt how the heat spread over my fingers and my hand started to get warm. I wished me that Joon will never take his hand back but then I felt something cold on my palm and then how Joon took his hand away. It was a red lock with the engraving "Thank's for the time with you".
I was so touched. I didn't locket it on the railing I wanted to keep it. Even if Key wouldn't like that
*OMO!! Key! I totally forgot him I should better leave fast*
I went to the car but before I could get into my car Joon took my hand and lead me to a corner where no one could see us. I thought he would say something but instead he pressed his lips against mine! I was so confused and perplex that I just let it happen. We broke apart and he looked at me with a serious face. 
"Suzy I...."
"Why did you change your number? I tried to call you but there was this voice saying that your number is not given away. Did Key wanted to change your number?"
I just nodded I couldn't say anything
"Suzy there is something I wanted to tell you the whole time...... I love you. Since the first day we meet each other I loved you. Be with you close friend was great but hurt me at the same time. But before I could tell you my real feelings Key took you away from me. Please take me, I live you more than he ever can!"
I was shocked about Joons conversion but happy at the same time. 
"But... I can't leave Key. I don't want to beak his heart"
"Why? You don't love him, you love me. Please Suzy please break up with him. You are the only one who can make me happy and make me laugh again"
I couldn't hold in any longe and kissed Joon. He pressed me against him. And I felt his hands running my back and playing with my hair.
~bsss bsss~
My cellphone vibrated. It was Key who send me a text message.
"Hey Suz, I miss you, how is the shooting? Are you finished? Can you come to the apartment when you're finished. Love you, Key"
Joon took my cellphone and read the message. He looked back at me. Sadness in both our eyes, he knew what I was thinking. We both knew what it meant when I would go now. I took my cellphone and went to the car. Letting Joon stand alone in the corner.