In Onew's car

I thought we are just friends
"Why did you lie?" Onew asked me out of the situation.
"Huu?!" I looked shocked at Onew. 
*How did he find out?*
"H-How-"
"You are really lame at lying. Key don't know that you lied. He is not the smartest when it's about lying. But your wide opened eyes and that fact that you moved them a lot to the other sides, let's just say when you say the truth you don't do something like this" Onew cut me of. 
*Wow! He is really smart. I didn't know that thing with the eyes. I should practice lying*
"So why did you lie?" Onew bring my thoughts and the conversation back to the point.
"......" 
*I really want to tell Onew but I can't, how can I know if he isn't telling Key everything I will say him?*
"I will not tell Key, Suzy I see how finished you are if you can't tell someone."
"But.... you are Keys friend and team member"
"That doesn't mean that I tell him everything. I also have some secrets. He doesn't know everything"
Onew saw my worried face and rolled his eyes.
"Ok! I'll tell you a secret of mine and then you tell me your problem ok?" Onew said with an sympathetic smile on his face. 
I just nodded, I was so shy and I didn't know why.
"I peed in my pants until I was 8 years old" Onew said 
"Pfhhhhhh.... Hahahahaha!"
I couldn't stop laughing I had a laugh flash.
"Yeah just laugh" Onew said a little bit annoyed.
"Better tell me your problem"
Onew stopped my laugh flash by saying that and brought me back to my sad feeling.
"I....I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about Joon. Everything was great between Key and me, but after what happened at the party, I can't stop think about Joon. Please don't tell that Key!! Please!"
"I already told you that I will not tell him. Soo, you don't know why? Could it be that you have feelings for Joon?"
"Of course I do he was my best friend"
"No I mean not this feeling, could it be that you love him "
"I.... don't really know, I can't love Joon, I love Key!"
"Maybe Key is not the right one for you"
"How can you say that? He is your team member and your friend!"
"But Joon is my best friend, an I want both if them and you to e happy. Even if you have to break Keys heart. Your feelings are important it's your life. And you shouldn't be unhappy. We are here, think about what I said ok?"
I looked out if the window and saw the door of the lift to my apartment. 
*We are so fast here?*
I looked back to Onew and nodded. Then I got out of the car
"Thanks Onew... for both" and smiled at him. I went up to my apartment and made me ready for my schedule.