I'm Pregnant

Our Love

Chapter 7

 

 

 

When our classes were finally over, all eight of us; Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Joonmyun, Yixing, Jongdae, Xiumin, Kris, and I, decided to have a big get together.  Chanyeol and Baekhyun planned our gathering all out. We should have known that would be dangerous but we paid no attention to it. The two planned out the whole day for us and even printed schedules. This is why all of us were forced out of bed at seven in the morning to either sit on the couch and watch some TV or help make breakfast. I was sitting on the couch, watching a drama with Jongdae and Joonmyun while Kris read the newspaper until Baekhyun dragged me into the kitchen and threw a panda printed apron on me.

I washed my hands, and then asked Yixing what he needed me to do. I noticed that he was wearing one of Joonmyun’s shirts. Minseok was wearing one of Jongdae’s shirts as well. That got me wondering, but I couldn’t say anything to them because I was getting bossed around by a loud Baekhyun to watch my fingers as I chopped up the green onions on my cutting board. Sitting at the table, a creepy smile was displayed on Chanyeol’s face as he watched his lover wandering around the kitchen and telling everyone to follow their schedules and help out. Occasionally he would stop nagging at everyone to on sit his lover’s lap and give him a few kisses.

When breakfast was done, we all sat at the table and passed the plates of food around. Joonmyun forced us to share how we have been and if there was anything new that was happening. Yixing asked who wanted to go first. At the speed of light, Baekhyun shot his hand up so fast that he almost fell out of his seat. But luckily for him, Chanyeol managed to catch him in time. We all looked at Baekhyun with somewhat loving eyes and waited for him to fill us in. “Hm. Well, one day Channie was chasing me in the park with his creepy face asking for a kiss, and then I fell into the fountain. We were splashing water at each other, and collected ‘SHINee’ coins until the police came and told us we needed to get out and put the coins back. Then Channie and I went to ten huge candy shops within the last month and we were able to try every single piece of candy they had~! Oooh and we tried many different positions and we got new t-” He was cut off by a shocked Yixing, “Baekhyun that’s great, but we didn’t need to know that. Um… how about one person from each couple tells us how they both are? Alright? Jongdae, how about you go next?”

My question popped back into my head so I raised my hand. “Yes Tao, do you have something to say?” I nodded my head, “Why are you wearing Joonmyun’s T-shirt? The same goes for you Minseok. Why are you wearing Jongdae’s?” Joonmyun tried to explain but no words would form. Then Yixing tried, “I- We- I’m pregnant!” Joonmyun grabbed a hold on Yixing’s hand and gave us all and angelic smile with rosy cheeks. “Yes, we are going to have a baby!” he said proudly.

 

“WHAT? YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY TOOO~!?” Minseok tried to jump up while flailing his arms in the air. Jongdae got up to his lover so he doesn’t hurt himself or their baby. “When are you due?” Jongdae, who still seemed surprised but excited by the news, asked.

“We already thought of a name, and found out it’s a boy. Our little Jongin is due next week on January 20th.”

“Awww we are also having a boy. Our little Kyungsoo is due in a few days on January 16th!” Minseok squealed after hearing the news. “Our little babies will be playmates~!” Next thing we know, Yixing and Minseok were holding hands and danced around in a circle, while Joonmyun and Jongdae just watched their cute little lovers.

 

Kris began to speak after the two finally got dizzy and needed to sit down. “You guys are already that long? It’s January 11th today. Also I knew you two were having a baby, but when did you and Yixing find out?” he said while waving his finger around. Yixing replied when he was done sipping his water, “Yes we are. Sorry for just telling you guys today. I kept on throwing up for a month or so after Joonmyun and I went to his parents’ house for the holiday to tell them about us and they were very accepting. Then they had to leave for a business trip, and we ended up doing it in like every square feet in every room that night. So that’s how baby Jongin happened.”

 

“WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE~! Kris how the heck did you know that I was pregnant?” Minseok said while jabbing at Kris’ chest.

“Tao and I saw Jongdae creeping his hand up your thigh, and then he swiped you off your feet and into the restroom where you two had very loud at the Chinese restaurant I took us to. I called you to tell you to keep it down and to clean up after yourself, so I heard you tell  Jongdae these exact words. *Loudly clears throat* ‘Be  more careful we don’t want our baby to have any problems because your big is ramming into its head.’” Both Jongdae and Minseok turned bright red as we all fell off our chairs laughing and rolling like buffalos.

 

I began to feel sick, and I leaped off and ran for the closet bathroom, which happened to be the grandpop’s and awkward unicorn bathroom. I threw up everything I just ate. I don’t know if the decoration in the bathroom helped me vomit or not, but I think it did. They had a purple unicorn shower curtain. The toilet seat was even rainbow and I have to admit it is pretty soft but still weird. Where on earth did they find one like that? After I was sure I wasn’t going to lose anymore of my breakfast I got up and splashed cold water on my face.

I took noticed that there was a clear rectangle pill medicine reminder, you know, the ones for elders. Well there were like five of them filled with smarties and Disney princess gummies and vitamins with sparkly stickers of stars, heart, rainbows, and cuties lettering saying “I <3 U”. There was also a neon green sticky note on top saying, “Forget about Lay’s chips and eat me instead. >_<”. All of these things in this bathroom made me go right back to the toilet and threw up whatever was left in my stomach as a panicking Baekhyun came running in, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Somehow I managed to place my finger next to my ears in time before Baekhyun exploded with his concerns about me being gone so long, but it barely helped. He sure has a set of strong lungs, that’s for sure.

“TAO I WAS SOO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! YOU DIDN’T COME BACK AFTER A COMPLETE MINUTE. SO I LOGICALLY THOUGHT YOU FELL INTO THE TOILET. SO I CAME RUNNING INCASE YOU DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO SWIM. I WAS SOO SCARED I WAS GOING TO LOSE YOU! I NEED YOU! YOU’RE MY VERY BEST FRIEND! YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT!? RIGHT TAO?”

 

After I thought he was done, well actually, to take a deep breath and start all over again, I interrupted him. “Bacon I am fine no need to worry I just haven’t been feeling well. No need to yell o-.”

“WHAT? PANDA ISN’T FEELING WELL? OMO I NEED TO TELL KRIS! NO I NEED TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL. YOU MIGHT BE THE SAME THING AS ME. I KEEP ON THROWING UP EVERY MORNING NO MATTER WHAT AND HOW MUCH I EAT! COME ON TAO! WE ARE GOING NOWWWWWW~!” He yanked me up on my feet and pushed me out the doorway.

 

 

Ten minutes later

After insisting that it was a bother to go, he somehow managed to use some magical force to haul me over his shoulders and throw me lightly into the passenger sit. I just huffed as he made his way into the driver’s seat. I then began to panic. BAEKHYUN WILL BE DRIVING! I tried my hardest to get out of the seat but I kept on fumbling with the seat belt. By the time I undid my seatbelt, he was already in the car speeding down the busy streets of Seoul. I prayed to Krisus that I would live to spend another beautiful day with my love. Baekhyun broke my train of thoughts as he slammed on his brakes and stuck his head out the window. “OMO IS THAT THE NEW SNSD ABLUM? I NEED TO GET CHANNIE TO BUY THAT FOR ME ASAP~! YAH YOU KIND SIR! WHEN IS THAT SNSD ALBUM ON SALEE~!? YAHH! YAHH IM TALKING TO YOUU! TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOWW SIRRRR~!”

 

I grabbed Baekhyun’s shoulder and pulled him back into his seat. “Bacon focus. Do you know how upset Chanyeol would be if something happened to you? Hmm? Or vice versa? We can look up when the album will come out when we get to the hospital in one piece okay?”

“Oh I never thought of that. A life without Channie will be horrible, it wouldn’t be worth living.” I was glad I got him to come back to his senses, “Now hospital correct?”

 “YES SO WE CAN GET BACK TO CHANNNNIE~!” I thought I did well but I guess I was wrong. Next thing I knew Baekhyun stuck his head out the window while beeping the horn and also yelling, “GET OFF THE ROAD! I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND THEN GET HOME TO MY CCCHHAAANNNIIIEE” *BEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEP* I just lowered myself in my seat so I wouldn’t be seen by anyone I may or may not know.

 

 

Ten minutes later

When we finally parked the car after cutting off a poor little old lady who was currently trying to burn holes into the back of our heads, we surprisingly made it to the hospital in one piece. I was lost in my own thoughts before I realized I should be the one talking to the lady behind the desk instead of Baekhyun, but my reflexes did not seem to be working. “EXCUSE ME. MY FRIEND TAO AND I HAVE BEEN GETTING NAUSEA EVERY MORNING. AND WE KEEP ON THROWING UP THE YUMMY BREAKFAST OUR AMAZING YET AWKWARD UNICORN MAKES FOR US. SO WE WOULD LIKE THE DOCTOR TO CHECK US OUT PLEASEEE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN REUNITE WITH MY BELOVED CHANNIE RIGHT AWAY~!”

 

 I saw two empty spots in the back corner of the room away from everyone. When the lady was done giving Baekhyun a funny look, she gave us two pens and clipboards with several documents attached to each one. Baekhyun skipped over to me and handed over a clipboard and pen. After we were done, I told Baekhyun that I could hand in the papers while he looked up when SNSD’s album was coming out. Luckily that kept him quiet for a little and we got called in by a nurse. I let him go first so we could get it over and done with it. After I was done, the two of us decided to play Kai Bai Bou. We played a couple of rounds, and I learned today is not my day. I lost nine out of twelve times. Baekhyun insisted on playing another around when the doctor called him. A few minutes later, a dazed Baekhyun came out of the office. I was going to ask him what the doctor said, but the doctor was waving me in. “Well congratulations Mr. Huang! You are pregnant. It seems like you will be a proud parent in nine months!” 

 

 

I hope youu all enjoy~! Im sorry I think Baekyun find Chanyeol crack in this chapter... I hope I didn't overdo it. Please comment and subcribing if youu like~! I'm sowwy for mistakes. I lovee youu all~! <3