Their Past

Our Love

AN: I am very thankful for all of you who subscried and commented. They mean a lot to mean. I am greatful you all liked it. Everyone likes waking me up when I only want to sleep kekeke. :] I tried really hard to get this chapter. I'm sorry if it isn't good. I was at a wedding and I didn't have power for a bit. But I really wanted to try and give you guys something. I'm sorry if it isn't any good and my many many mistakes I made. I hope you enjoy it.

 

Chapter 2

 

 

 

As the two bubble tea lovers walked, or skipped if you were Luhan, with their tiny hands intertwined while swinging back and forth, Kris kept a tight hold onto Tao to make sure he didn’t slip away from him again. Kris quickly squeezed Tao’s hand before thinking about the past.

 

 

Flashback

Tao was a transfer student from China during the first year of high school. He was shy and quiet. Everyone was a bit scared of him because of his dark eyes, even Kris because he heard Tao knew wushu. Kris admired Tao though. He was different in a good way. He really wanted to get to know the boy. So he went to the library to check out a self-help book in order to approach the Wushu kid.

One morning, while Kris was burying his head into his book by his locker, he suddenly ended up on the floor with papers scattered all around him. He was about to yell at the fool for disturbing him until his eyes landed on the Wushu kid himself. Tao was out of breath from running all the way to school after he found out he was way too into his morning exercise to check the time. Tao was still a little red from the running, but he got even redder when he saw who he had knocked over. It was Kris, his long time crush.

“Oh what a great way to start off my morning,” Tao said to himself as he began to gather his things and tried to apologize to his crush, “I-I’m s-sorry. I-I was running late and wasn’t’ watching where I was going. Once again I’m really sorry.” He began to bow his head frequently, which was causing him to get a little dizzy. Kris let out a small chuckle while he was watching the "oh so terrifying Wushu kid" in front of him.

He found Tao to be super duper adorable. So much that he wanted to pinch his slightly tinted cheeks. Kris did what he wanted, but he murmured something he didn’t want to say out loud, “Omo you are sooo cuteeee!” Tao let out a small “eep!” as Kris pinched one of his cheeks. He then became redder when he heard Kris’ comment. Kris then and there decided he wanted to be one of his closest friends forever whether the boy wanted to or not. He was going to make him. Kris finally spoke words he actually wanted the boy to hear. “I’m Kris. What’s your name? Would you like to be friends?” Kris already knew who Tao was but he didn’t want to freak out already so he was going to be surprised when told him his name. “I-I’m Tao, yes I would like to be friends with you Kris,” Tao said in a small voice. Luckily Kris was able to hear his cute voice, and he then did something very unmanly. The taller boy squealed at how Tao was being right now.

From that very moment on Kris and Tao became the best of friends that even Chanyeol and Baekhyun got super jealous because the two got really close in a short amount of time and that the two didn’t “pay attention to them anymore”. Well, when they themselves were not on top of each other acting all mushy. Tao and Kris soon became even closer as time passed by. They started to fall for each other which everyone knew but themselves.

The day finally came when Suho and Lay decided to force Kris and Tao on a date. It was supposed to be one of those days when they all hung out at the amusement park, but everyone bailed saying they had supposedly gotten ‘food poisoning’ from the meal Lay had made them last night. Kris and Tao were both perfectly fine from the same meal they had eaten together. Their so called friends told them to go without them and have fun but not too much. Throughout the day Kris and Tao went on every single ride while laughing and smiling at each other the whole day. Kris won Tao one of the biggest stuffed pandas Tao had ever seen and he was thrilled when Kris gave it to him.

Tao did his best aegyo for Kris to get him to buy him some of the fluffy pink cotton candy before the fireworks. At the end of the fireworks show, Kris turned to Tao to help him up. He noticed there was some left over cotton candy above Tao’s lips. Kris didn’t think before he leaned in to press his lips against Tao’s cotton candy lips. Tao froze for a few second before he joyfully wrapped his arms Kris’ neck. Kris flicked his tongue over Tao’s lips asking for entrance which he was granted. The kissed continued until they both pulled away slowly to take a small breath as they gazed into each other’s eyes lovingly. Kris was the first to break their silence, “I love you very much Panda. Please say you love me to.” Tao giggled before pulling Kris into another sweet kiss. He pulled away and gently rubbed their noses together. “I love you too Kris. Since the very first moment I laid my eyes you.”

End of Flashback

 

 

“Uncle Krith hellllllooooooo? Do you want anything or not!” Kris was pulled out of his thoughts when Sehun called and pulled on his pants. Kris looked down to the little boys who were still holding hands like Tao and himself. He let out a small smile, “Sehun, Luhan, what flavor would you like?”

“I want chocolate Uncle Krith,” Sehun beamed as he pointed to the picture of chocolate flavored bubble tea. Luhan looked up at Kris with big eyes, a wide smile and belted out his reply to him, “I WOULD LIKE TARO BUBBBBLE TEEA PLEASEEEEEE!” Kris and Tao both chuckled at Luhan. Kris turned to Tao. “You still like cakes right Panda?” Tao blushed and nodded his head. Kris turned the cashier to tell him their order, “I would like one Chocolate and one Taro bubble tea; both large. I would also like a big slice of that chocolate cake over there and a cup of black coffee please.”

“That will be X won sir, and we will bring it over to you. You may have a seat wherever you like.” Kris said thank you to him and pulled Tao over to a booth nearby. The two little boys were playing Kai Bai Bo with each other while giggling rather loudly. Their food and drinks were brought over shortly and they all dug in. Kris was about to ask Tao a question when a loud voice belted out of nowhere, “TAOOOOOOOOO!”