Confessions and an Overly Hyper-Active Luhan

Our Love

Chapter 4

 

 

 

Kris dragged Tao all the way to the restroom. He yanked Tao into one of the empty stalls and pushed him against the wall while locking the door. He gently grabbed a hold of Tao’s face and looked into his eyes. Kris whispered a soft, “I love you so very much Tao, don’t ever leave me again,” before he pressed his lips against Tao’s. The kiss was filled with all the love and passion Kris and Tao had for each other even after all these years. Kris nipped at Tao’s bottom lip for entrance and was granted it as Tao opened his mouth for Kris’s tongue to enter and fight for dominance. Tao let out a quiet moan as his tongue ran along Kris’s. He grabbed on to the back of Kris’s neck, not wanting to ever let the tall blonde go. Kris let go of Tao’s face as he started to place small kisses and little bites on Tao’s milky white neck marking Tao as his. Kris’s hand started to head down south. He began to rub the front of Tao’s pant. Tao had let out an even louder moan. Kris was about to Tao’s pants but he was stopped by Tao.

 “Kris we should stop. You don’t want another Luhan running around do you? I mean he is great and I love him with all my heart, but he is quite a handful like you. I mean exactly like you someti-” Kris stared at him and then something sunk in. “Wait! What? Luhan is mine? I-I thought you might have adopted him. Panda you have a lot of explaining to do but not here,” Kris pulled Tao out of the stall and pulled him closer to him as he gave Tao a peck on the lips. “We should probably check on our crazy friends and the kids,” Tao started.

“Oh no you don’t. They can take care of the kids while we talk. Got it Panda?”

“But Kris…” Tao tried to protest but the next thing he knew, he was thrown over Kris’s shoulder and a large hand playfully smacked his round little . “Kris put me down this instant! This is so embarrassing. Put me down you crazy dragon!”

“No, not until we get to my apartment. You are not leaving my sight for one second. Got it?!” Kris walked to the parking lot with a secure arm around Tao the entire time.  

 

 

In the very noisy café

 

Kyungsoo pulled at his umma’s pants as he eyed a certain five year old who was high on bubble tea, “UMMA UMMA PICK ME UP PLEASEEEEE! GET THAT CRAZY DEER AWAY FROM PLEASEEE! I DON’T WANT TO BE IN TIME-OUT AGAIN! PLEASEEE!” Kyungsoo’s umma did not hear his plea because his umma and appa were busy catching up with their friends while a certain deer made his way closer to him. Jongin saw Kyungsoo panicking so he put his arms around the squirming Kyungsoo.

 

“Soosoo I will protect you. Don’t you worry about a thing okay?” Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin and smiled, but he was still worried. He knew Luhan’s  aegyo is very powerful, and Jongin surely didn’t know about. That’s why Kyungsoo was the one who ended up in time-out instead of the real trouble maker Luhan. Just one blink of his special doe eyes with his tiny hand up against his cheeks got Luhan out of any trouble. Kyungsoo was unfortunate because of his owl eyes, and he didn’t know how to get himself out of trouble in time. So then he was forced to his little blue time-out chair in front of a wall covered with Luhan’s drawings on it. He was also blamed for the mess on the wall. That little Luhan!

 

Sehun was trying to keep Luhan to him, but the latter was trying to make his way over to his friend with the owl eyes. “Luhannnie thtay with Thehunnie pleathe. I will get umma to buy uth more bubble tea. I wanna hold you. Besides, Kyunthoo and Jongin are no fun anywayth. Thoo thayyyyyy!” In the background you could hear Baekyeol couple squeal about how adorable their Sehunnie. While Sulay was saying their Jongin was being very cute and protective over Kyungsoo. The parents were fretting about their children so much that they didn’t realize that the Taoris couple has been gone for a long time. 

 

 

AN: I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. I might write another after work if I can come up with some good ideas. I'm sorry I'm prolong Tao's confessions I will get to it soon I hope. Im sorry for the mistakes. Please comment, they mean a lot to me. :D <3