Our Love

Our Love

Chapter 1

 

 

 

It was a busy day at the mall where a young man with pitch black hair, milky white skin, and dark but beautiful eyes was wandering from one shelf to another while holding onto his son’s hand. The five year old boy was trying to slurp up the last of his precious bubble tea that he was holding in his other hand. “Umma can I have another bubble tea please?” The boy looked up to his umma. Tao looked down to be met with his son’s big sparkly doe eyes and a tiny hand next to his right cheek. “Bbuing bbuing?” Tao cursed himself for teaching his son some aegyo. Yes, it always works when the two are with their friends and family, but Tao also noticed it did have a negative effect. That was his second bubble tea, and it was not even noon. After about ten seconds from debating in his head whether to give into his son’s request or not, Tao’s eyes focused back onto the bags that was in front of him while answering his son, “Luhan honey, you already had two bubble teas. You won’t be able to finish your lunch. Maybe later okay?” Luhan dropped his tiny arm by his side and made his little eyes go back to normal. Then he let out a small sigh, “Okay umma. Did you decide on which Gucci bag you want to buy?” Tao let go of Luhan’s hand to hold up one of the Gucci bags to exam it closer.

 

Luhan shook his bubble tea to make sure he drank every last bit of it and sighed again while looking around the store. His eyes then landed on another little boy. A cute little boy who had a barely empty cup of bubble tea. His little eyes got wider at the sight of the bubble tea, and he began to lightly tug on his umma’s pants to get his attention. Tao was too busy eye-balling each Gucci bag so he did not notice his son’s tugging. After a couple of seconds of not getting his umma’s attention he said, “Umma, that boy over there has bubble tea. Can I say hi to him?” His umma didn’t respond so he waited for a little before he decided to go over to the boy. “Gucci isn’t that big of a store umma will find me when he is done,” Luhan thought to himself while he made his way over to the cute little boy with the barely empty cup of bubble tea. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Luhan. What’s your name?” The boy looked up from his bubble tea and was met with the cutest face he has ever seen. “Annyeonghatheyo. I am Thehun.” Sehun blushed because of his lisp and the cute boy in front of him. Luhan let out a little giggle. “Do you think I could have some of your bubble tea?” Luhan asked while he tried to give Sehun his best aegyo. Sehun turned a little redder as tilted his bubble tea down to Luhan. Luhan let out a squeal as he began to drink Sehun’s bubble tea with glee. “How old are you Luhan?” Sehun asked as he fanned himself with his other hand. Luhan stopped to answer Sehun’s question, “I am five. How old are you Sehun?” and then he quickly latched his M shaped lips onto Sehun’s straw. “I am five also,” Sehun blushed once again. He was about to ask Luhan another question when someone interrupted him, “Sehun, are you ready? I finally found what I need now. Let’s go kiddo.” The two little boys turned their heads to where the voice came from.

 

A very tall man with blonde hair walked over to the boys and noticed Sehun had made a friend while he was checking out what kind of Gucci cologne he wanted. Luhan’s eyes got very big like Kyungsoo when he saw the tall blonde heading their way. He knew his umma was tall but this man was bit taller than his umma and that shocked Luhan for a few seconds. Sehun replied to the tall blonde while he was giggling at Luhan’s reaction to his Uncle Kris, “Ne. Oh this is my new friend Luhan. He liketh bubble tea like me! Ithn’t that great Uncle Krith!” Sehun beamed at Kris with his ulzzang smile. Kris let out a small chuckle because of Sehun’s cute lisp. It was short lived when the entire store heard a frantic cry that might have been heard across Korea.

 

“LUHANNNN *hic* BABBBBY! *hic* WHEREEE *hic* AREEEEE *hic* YOUUUU?” Luhan turned to find his umma running pass him in search for the said boy. He let go of the straw and called out to his umma before he decided to call police to look for him, “UMMMMA I’M RIGHT HEREEEEE!” Tao whipped his head around and found his baby right in front of him. He then pounced on poor Luhan, which made the two of them fall over with both of his bags and every single pair of eyes turned to look at the pair on the floor. Tao’s hic-ups were slowly dying down because Luhan was patting his umma’s back while saying, “There there umma. I was still in the store. You were too busy paying attention to Gucci instead of me.”

 

When Tao was finally able to compose himself he hugged Luhan very tightly. “Luhan baby don’t you ever leave me again or I will never ever buy or let your aunts and uncles buy you bubble tea again. Got that mister?” Luhan eyes mimicked Kyungsoo once again when he heard his umma telling him he would never ever get bubble tea again. “Umma I won’t do that again. Please buy me bubble tea. I need bubble tea! Please don’t do this to me umma.” Luhan’s eyes began to water thinking about never being able to drink his beloved bubble tea. Tao saw his son’s eyes were beginning to water, and he was starting to feel guilty about never ever giving Luhan his precious bubble tea. “Luhan sweetie I didn’t mean what I said. Just don’t ever wonder off like that again okay? Do you want umma to buy you another bubble tea?” Luhan quickly nodded his head when he heard he was going to receive another cup of his favorite beverage.

 

He then remembered about Sehun and that he drank all of his drink. “Umma can you buy one for my new friend?” Tao’s eyes started to sparkle when he heard his son made a new friend on their trip to the mall. “Of course your friend can have one also. Where is he sweetie?” Luhan pointed to the two figures that were still standing in front of the two while watching them. Kris stood there stunned and had no choice but to watch the scene in front of them because Sehun’s hand kept him there. Tao picked up Luhan and himself off the floor and gave Sehun and Kris a bow. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m so sorry for that scene just now. My name is Tao and this is my son Luhan. It is so nice to meet you both.” He gave Kris and Sehun a sweet smile, and then he gasped when he saw who the tall figure was.

 

“K-Kris,” Tao said in a low voice. Kris was just as shocked as Tao was, “T-Tao.” There was a long, awkward silence. The two little boys were confused by the adult’s reactions, but they wanted their bubble tea really bad. Luhan tugged on his umma’s pants, “Umma, can Sehun and I get our bubble teas now?” Tao was still shocked from seeing the tall blonde in front of him to be able to reply to his, or should I say, their son. Kris replied to Luhan while still eyeing Tao, “Yes, come on kids.” Kris grabbed onto Tao’s wrist and kept a tight hold on him. Sehun and Luhan both squealed, took a hold of each other’s hand, and started walking ahead of the adults. Well, Luhan was skipping while Sehun walked and smiled at Luhan. When the kids were a few feet away, Kris tugged Tao closer to him, pulling him until his lips were right next to Tao’s ear. “You have a lot of explaining to do Panda.” Tao could only shiver as Kris whisper those words into his ears and intertwined their hands. 

 

 

 

AN: Please be nice. This is the first fic I wrote in a very long time. I hope you like. Please tell me what you think. I know I made a lot of mistakes. I'm sorry for the cliff hanger. I will try to update tomorrow...