Our Crazy Friends

Our Love

AN: Hi there! :D I hope you guys are still enjoying my story. I tried to make it perfect. I would love any comments you have for me or suggests. :] I'm sorry for my mistakes I made, not the greatest writer. I hope you enjoy guys! <3

 

Chapter 3

 

 

 

Every single living being turned their head to the door where the voice come from. A short brown haired, young man was standing in the doorway of the café with his hands on his knees, while trying to get his breathing back to normal. When he finally seemed to somewhat get it back, he ran over to where Kris and Tao were sitting at and grabbed a hold of Tao’s hand, squeezed it, then let go and shook Tao, “TAOOOO DIDDD YOUUU FINDDD YOUUR LUHANNN BABBYYYYY YETTTTT?”

Kris was quite surprised by Baekhyun’s presence and was scared because of how hard he was shaking Tao. So he went over to them and smacked Baekhyun’s head which did the trick. “Baekhyun what in the w-,” Kris was cut off by a deep voice behind him. “BAEKIEEE DON’T YOU EVER RUN AWAY FROM ME LIKE THAT. I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK! YOU RAN AWAY FROM OUR PRECIOUS DATE. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET THAT MEAN, ANGRY, DRAGON TO WATCH OVER OUR LITTLE PRIDE AND JOY SEHUNNIE? HMM? DO YOU BAEKIEEE? HMMM? BUT I WAS ABLE TO FIND YOU THANKS TO THAT AMAZING TRACKING DEVICE I PUT INTO YOUR ARM WHILE YOU WERE YELPING LIKE A PUPPY IN YOUR SLEEP.”

Everyone turned to the tall, crazy looking man who was holding a stuffed head of the red “Angry Bird” in his hand as he made his way over to his lovely but short wife. Luhan looked over to the loud, deep voice. His eyes bulged out and he quickly hid behind Sehun with Sehun’s bubble tea (he had already finished his) in one hand and the other squeezing Sehun’s.  Sehun pulled Luhan into his arms to protect him from his crazy appa. Then he looked up to see his Uncle Kris getting hit with the stuffed “Angry Bird” by his appa who had on an even creepier than normal face (believe or not).

“AYOOOO WASSSSUP KREASEEEEE! NOWWW LET GO OF MY WIFEEEEEY RIGHT NOW AND I SAW YOUU HITTING MY BABBY. TAKE THAT YOUU HORRIBLE DRAGON! RAWRRRRR!” Chanyeol began to hit his best friend harder with the innocent stuffed bird. Kris was trying to get Chanyeol to stop but couldn’t because Baekhyun somehow managed to grab his hands. So he was basically unable to fight off the Baekyeol couple. Tao tried to speak up but his words were barely heard by the couple. He started to feel sorry for the poor stuffed bird and Kris.

 

Surprisingly another voice spoke up behind the crazy table, “Chanyeol, Baekhyun, how old are you two? Stop beating up a defenseless dragon right now. You two are drawing in a crowd yet again,” Joonmyun, or the guardian of this crazy group of friends, said. Yixing was chuckling at the scene in front of him as he sat down his little boy Jongin. “Umma what are Uncle Chanyeol and Baekhyun doing to Uncle Kris?” Yixing chuckled, “They are playing, Jongin honey. But you shouldn’t play like that with Kyungsoo or Sehun that way okay?” he looked over to the three with a certain “Umma glare”. The three felt a chill run down their spine and they made a mental note not to beat each other up with stuffed animals when Yixing or the kids were around.

 

“So this is where they ran to. There seems to be a real party here,” Jongdae said as he pulled Minseok and Kyungsoo along with him. “KYUNGSOOOO HIIII! YOUU REMEMBER ME RIGHTT RIGHTT RIGHTT? I’M LUHANNN! LU HAN! WE HAD YUMMMY COOKIES AND TEA THAT YOU MADE. AND I PUT TEN SUGAR CUBES IN MY TEA TO MAKE IT SWEETER, BUT YOU TOLD ME NOT TO BUT I DID ANYWAY. THEN YOU TRIED TO TAKE MY TEA AWAY FROM ME SO WE PLAYED TUG OF WAR AND WE ENDED UP SPILLING IT ON THE CARPET AND YOUR UMMA ALMOST FAINTED WHEN HE FOUND THE MESS WE MADE AND WE WERE PUT IN TIME-OUT. LATER ON WE PLAYED DRESS UP AND RAN AROUND THE WHOLE HOUSE AND THEN WE KNOCKED OVER MY UMMA’S VASE THAT HAD A LOT OF PRETTY FLOWERS IN IT AND THEN WE WERE PUT INTO TIME-OUT AGAIN! REMEMBER WE DID ALL THAT STUFF THE LAST TIME YOU CAME TO CHINA TO VISIT US? KYUNGSOOOO DO YOU REMEMBER?”

 

Kyungsoo, who was freaked out by Luhan, gave his signature owl eyes and ran behind his umma and appa, wanting to stay away from the boy who made him go into time-out not once, but twice in one day. Kyungsoo wasn’t able to help his umma make dinner that night because of the spill and the broken vase. Jongin always found Kyungsoo to be very cute, and the sight of him hiding behind his umma and appa because of Luhan was absolutely adorable. Sehun was watching Luhan spazzing out. It was the cutest thing he has ever seen, and he just wrapped his arm tighter around Luhan. All the adults were watching the kids in delight. Kris broke the silence, when he pulled Tao away from everyone and ran out of the café, “Chanyeol, Baekhyun, watch Luhan. I need to talk to a certain panda. BYE!”