Our Last Date

Our Love

Chapter 5

 

 

 

Three years ago

 

Tao’s POV

Today I can proudly say that Kris and I have been a couple for three wonderful years! The two of us have both been busy studying for exams, so it was a great surprise when I saw Kris waiting for me outside my classroom with a dozen of red roses in one hand and a small panda plushie in the other. His face immediately lit up when he saw me. He took a couple of big steps towards me, gave me a small peck on my lips, then handed me the roses and panda as he wrapped his long arms around my waist.

 

“How were your classes Panda?” I smiled at the nickname. Before Kris and I had gotten together, Kris pointed out that I look very much like a panda because of my eyes, and he had declared that he was the only one who was allowed to call me Panda. He would always throw a dragon fit when our friends, mostly the Baekyeol couple, called me Panda. He would look like a frustrated puppy who couldn’t catch his tail, and then a sad child who just got his toy taken away from him. Then, I would, of course, have to comfort my dragon. He usually gets better with just a small kiss. Lucky for me, that isn’t very expensive like what I want. Everyone knows I love Gucci, pandas, and cakes so so much!

“Pandaa babby youu theree?”

“Yes baby I was thinking about how cute you get when someone else other than you calls me panda.” I gave him a bright smile while he gave me a pout.

“But I should be the only one who should call you Panda. It is not fair! HMPH.” I watched as Kris continued to pout, cross his arms, and stomp his feet in frustration. I love when he becomes a child. Sometimes it’s the cutest thing in the world. I don’t know why everyone is so scared of him. Sure, he’ll give you a face that says “get the heck out of my way punk”, but he isn’t as intimidating as he looks. Just give Kris something cute, like me, and he will do a whole 360˚ change right in front of you. One moment Kris could be chasing Chanyeol for being his crazy self, but as soon as he sees me, he somewhat turns into a really love sick puppy. All of our friends tell me that it’s quite a sick and amazing sight to see. I giggled and then got on my tippy toes to kiss him on the nose. He stopped pouting as I gathered my roses and panda in one hand, and with my free hand, reached to grab his hand to intertwine them together. “So do you have anything special planned today?” I asked him. Kris gave me a smile that is only for me and a quick nod as he walked us to his car. He opened the door for me like a true gentleman. He also buckled my seatbelt for me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before he walked to the driver’s side.

 

Kris drove us back to our apartment so we could both change. I quickly hopped in the shower. Afterwards, I went into our bedroom to find Kris on our bed with a book in his hands. He was in tight fitting jeans and a white bottom down dress shirt with his black hair slightly tousled. I grabbed a pair of tight, black, skinny jeans that I know Kris loves; something along the line about my being perky and very y which he can’t seem to get enough of. I decided on a sleeveless purple shirt with a black jacket to go over it and made my way back into the bathroom. After I deemed myself presentable, I put on some of my Gucci cologne.

 

I grabbed my phone to take a selca. I observed the picture and decided to take another until I felt a pair strong of arms making their way around my waist again which made me smile. I looked up at the mirror in front of me and took a picture of Kris and me together. We both looked at the picture. I stared at Kris and thought about how handsome he is. I feel so lucky to have him. He is so sweet and wonderful to me. “Panda you look wonderful, but can I take you out to celebrate our anniversary now?” Kris whispered in my ear after a few seconds. I gave him a nod and my hand as he walked us out of the apartment. Kris took me to a five star Chinese restaurant we both heard about and have been wanting to go to, but we haven’t had much time for ourselves because of our exams.

 

 

AN: Hiiii~! Sorry for taking soo long to unpdate. Writer's block. I just wanted give you guys something. I hope you like it, I hope it isn't boring. I tried... I'm sorry I'm really sorry for my mistakes. Please tell me what you think. Thankkk youuu for readinggg~! it means a lot to mee~! :D <3