Baby Jongin & Gone

Our Love

Chapter 10

 

 

 

Tao’s POV

Two days passed after I got the call from my mama. I was debating whether I should go or not. My baba was sick so I should obviously go and help out with the company, but I never wanted to work for the company. So wasn't that why I left China in the first place? While thinking this I remembered the baby inside my belly. Kris's baby. Should I just go? Kris said he wouldn't even be able to handle a baby so how am I supposed to tell him that I am actually carrying his baby right at this moment? I picked up my phone and dialed a number.

“Hello Tao?”

”Ma-” I was going to reply to my mama when a pale Joonmyun, who had a wet stain on the front of his pants, ran out of Minseok’s room flailing his hands in the air.

“Joo-” I tried to call out to hyung, but he couldn’t hear a single thing I was saying because he just started to run crazily in circles yelling out for help.

“WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I’M GOING TO BE A DADDY! OMO! OMO! BREATHE JOONMYUN! BREATHEEEE! DOCTOR! DOCTOR! I NEED A DOCTOR! I MEAN WE NEED A DOCTOR! HELP ME! HELP ME! MY BABY IS HAVING MY BABY HELP ME HELP WAHHH!

“Kim Joonmyun, come back here right now! Do not make me come and get you myself. So help me or I will personally make sure you are in the bed next to mine. I will also make sure you will not be able to walk or even think about walking ever again! The next time we have a kid, I will not be the one having it. You are my dear angel,” A much calmer but annoyed pregnant unicorn said. He tried to pretend he did not just rip the door knob off the door while calling out to his freaked out lover.

With the talk of babies I was once again reminded about the one in my stomach right now and that I was on the phone. 

“M-Mama I will be there as soon as I can. I-I just need to go home and pack my things,” I said in a low tone.

I walked over to now a paper white Joonmyun. I put my hand lightly on his shoulder.

“H-”

I was about to say something until he interrupted me.

“My baby just threatened and yelled at me. He-he doesn’t l-love me anymore.”

“H-”

 “Why, oh why Krisus? Why is this happening to me?”

“Hy-”

“I was a good lover, wasn’t I?”

“Hy-”

 “I have taken good care of him, haven’t I?”

“Hyu-”

 “Make sure he has enough to eat, he’s healthy, dance with him when he wants, and take him out to nice fancy dinners.”

“Hyu-”

“Write cute cheesy notes for his lunchboxes.”

“Hyu-”

 “Make sure to pretend to believe in unicorns, fairies, and other make-believe things when he is around. Make sure he’s always being pleasured in bed. What did I do wrong?”

“Hyung.”

“WHAT DID I DO WRONGGGG~? OH DEAR KRISUS TELL MEEEEE~!”

“HYUNG!”

Joonmyun finally stops his rant and turns his attention to me.

“Hyung I’m leaving. I have to take care of some business. Tell Yixing gege I’m sorry I didn’t see Jongin.” Joonmyun just looked at me opened his mouth to say something when we heard Yixing.

 

“Kim Joonmyun come here right now. Listen to what the doctor has to say and give your damn hand to hold.”

I watched as Joonmyun’s eyes got really wide and then slowly made his way to his lover’s room. As soon he left I bolted out of hospital and home to pack.

I stepped inside our bedroom and took a look at each picture of Kris and I. My eyes began to get teary as I remember when each one was taken. I quickly wiped my tears and then went to our closet and took out my favorite Gucci bag. It was the very first Gucci bag I aegyo-ed Kris into buying for me. I shoved a few pairs of shirts and pants, grabbed my toothbrush, a few pictures of Kris and I and of our crazy friends, Kris’ Gucci cologne, and my favorite panda plushie Kris bought me for our first anniversary; Mr. Panda. I looked around to see if I was missing anything. I went to the kitchen and pulled out our notepad that has a dragon and panda up in the corners. I had so many things to write on this tiny notepad I couldn’t pick the right ones until five simple words made their way onto the paper along with a few tears. Then I began to sob.

 

I love you

Forever & Always 

 

After fifteen minutes of sobbing. I put the notepad on Kris’ pillow. I then gathered my things and made my way to the airport. While waiting for my flight, I fiddled with my phone. I went through my camera roll and looked at the pictures of everyone smiling at the camera and another one of Kris and me after we woke up. I couldn’t take it anymore. I quickly put my phone away as I tried to hold back the tears. I got up after I heard my flight was boarding. After I found my seat I put my luggage in the storage. Soon after I sat down, I was up in the air looking down out the window. Goodbye my friends. I love you guys and I'm sorry. Wu Yifan... Wo ai ni.

 

 

Back at the hospital

Dr. Cho was giving Yixing his epidural while everyone in the room watched. Well, Joonmyun tried to watched and escape from Chanyeol’s grip so he could hold and comfort his lover, but Chanyeol wouldn’t let go of his shoulder.

 

“MY BABY! ARE YOU HURT? ARE THEY HURTING? DON’T LOOK AT THE NEEDLE! IT’S REALLY LONG! YOU’RE REALLY PUTTING THAT IN HIM? DON’T WORRY BABY! I’M RIGHT HERE FOR YOU MY LOVE! I WILL HOLD YOU MY BABY! ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU-MMPHH-OK?”

Baekhyun tried to cover Joonmyun’s mouth to stop the grandpa from freaking out even more.

“Joonmyun why ddonfyouucamdoounn,” Minseok tried to talk as he shoved a whole bun in his mouth.

“What?” Everyone turned their head to see if Minseok was done with his bun. But no luck as he had another one in his other hand waiting to be devoured.

“Baozi. How many times have I told you not to talk with a bun in your mouth?” Jongdae looked at his lover as he slowly rocked baby Kyungsoo back to sleep.

“Joonmyun be quiet. Kyungsoo is trying to sleep.”

“Mr. Kim please calm down.”

“BUT MY BABY!”

“Joonmyunnie.”

“YIXINGGGG!”

Joonmyun jumped into Yixing’s arms after Dr Cho was finally done giving Yixing his epidural.

“KIM EFFING JOONMYUN IF YOU DON’T CALM THE EFF DOWN OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT SEE BOTH YOUR BABIES!”

“Kris don’t yell at Joonmyun. He’s trying to comfort me. Your just mad Tao isn’t here.” Yixing hugged Joonmyun before sending a small glare at Kris. He then noticed something or someone to be exact.

“Hey wait aren’t we short by one panda?”

Everyone looked around and at each other. Sure enough, they noticed Tao was nowhere to be found.

“Yeah where is your panda?”

Kris got pale white. He looked in the bathroom and then dashed out of the room.

Dr. Cho went over to Yixing.

“Mr. Zhang we are ready to take you down to the operating room. You ready to see that baby of yours?”

Yixing nodded at Dr. Cho.

“Um can I bring my lover?”

“Of course you can. My Sungminnie would beat me if I didn’t. But he has to behave.” Dr. Cho said as he ruffled Joonmyun’s hair. Joonmyun pouted.  

 

Everyone waited in Minseok’s room for Yixing, Joonmyun, and baby Kai to be born. Except for Kris who was still looking for his missing panda. Kris ran out of the hospital and tried to fetch a cab.

Joonmyun was holding onto Yixing’s hand as Dr. Cho processed with the C-Section. Every few minutes he would lightly squeeze Yixing’s hand.

“You’re doing a great job baby. Pretty soon we will see our baby Jongin. I am positive he will an amazing dancer like his Umma.” Yixing smiled, “He will have your angelic smile.”

After an hour and a half, a nurse came up to Joonmyun and Yixing with a blue bundle.

“Mr. Kim would you like to cut the umbilical cord?”

Joonmyun looked at Yixing with the sweet most angelic smile Yixing has ever seen.

“Go ahead Appa.” Yixing gave Joonmyun an adorable dimpled smile. Joonmyun cut the cord while looking at baby Jongin who was staring up at Joonmyun. Then baby Jongin gave him a smirk. Joonmyun’s eyes bugged out and had a feeling that he would need to fight for his lover’s attention even more.

 

When they stitched up Yixing, the couple made their way back to the room. Inside the room there was an “IT’S A BOY” banner hanging above Yixing bed. The word boy was scratched and “Unicorn” was under it. Everyone was wearing baby bibs. Not only were their friends there minus Kris and Tao, Dr. Cho’s wife, and their kids also, who were chasing after Baekhyun for destroying their snowman a few days ago. Yixing had tears that threaten to spill out anytime soon.

Dr. Cho and a nurse came in with baby Jongin.

“Sungminnie~!” Dr. Cho took a few strides then pulled his wife into his arms and gave him loving kisses.

“Appaaaa~!” Youngmin and Kwangmin left Minho and Taemin on their revenge and called for their father’s attention when he wrapped himself around his wife. The twins tugged at their Appa’s pant legs.

“I can’t believe the twins just left us like that Minho! So rudeeee! HMPH!”

“Yahh Baekhyun hyung come back here. You destroyed my Taeminnie’s snowman and now you’re going to pay,” Minho took a step forward towards while Baekhyun ran behind Chanyeol. 

“CHANNIE SAVE MEEEEE~! THEY WANT MY HEADDD AHHH~!”

“YEAH BAEKHYUN HYUNG YOU KILLED MY SNOWMAN! SKIP WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN BECAUSE OF YOU!”

“Huh? Taeminnie hyung, I thought we named it Pikachu?” Kwangmin looked over to his hyung with questioning eyes.

“No Kwangminnie you named our little snowman that.” Youngmin just giggled at his twin’s love for Pikachu and pinched his cheeks.

“Yeah! Wait Taeminnie. Who is Skip?”

“My snowman Minho hyung! Who else! AIGOO! MINHO FOCUS!” Taemin cutely pinched his nose while holding his little hand out in front of him telling Minho to wait a minute.

“Minho. Taeminnie aren’t you going to say hi to your wonderful Appa?”

“APPPPPPA~! That meanie pants killed Skip. Do something mean to him! Muhahaha!” Taemin pointed at Baekhyun who was holding onto Chanyeol. He quickly ran to his Appa and clung onto him.

“Cho Taemin, it was an accident. You’re going to scare your new friends away.”

“Oh you’re right Umma,” Taemin pouted. He then made his way back to Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun hyung Taeminnie is sowwy for being mean to you earlier. Would you like to play with Taeminnie? I have some silly string.” Taemin looked up at Baekhyun with his best and cutest pout.  Baekhyun gave out a loud squeal and picked Taemin and hugged him tightly. Minho glared at Baekhyun while Chanyeol glared at little Taemin.

“Minho.” Kyuhyun and Sungmin watched Minho pout and walked over to him.

“Hi Appa. How was work?”

“It is good but it gotbetter with you all here.”

I will introduce you to my patients and their babies. This is Kim Jongdae, his lover Kim Minseok, and their baby Kyungsoo. He was born two days ago.  Kim Joonmyun, his lover Zhang Yixing, and their baby Jongin. He was just born an hour ago.

Taemin looked over at baby Jongin and let out a squeal.

“OMO he’s cuteee~! Umma can I keep him with me and make him my best friendddd? Can I can I Ummaaaa ? Pweaseee?” He cupped his hands under his chin and pouted really hard.

“Cho Taemin, I thought I was your one and only best friend? Yah what is this nonsense you are talking about?” Minho snapped and pulled Taemin into his arms. Taemin and Minho started to argue about being true friends. Everyone laughed at the bickering kids.

 

 

Kris’ POV

After I fetched a cab, I told the cab driver the address. Ten minutes later I arrived at our apartment. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I didn’t want to go in but I had to. I needed to know where my Panda is. I stepped into our apartment. It felt colder than usual. I looked at the kitchen and living room. Everything seemed to be where they were supposed to be. Then I dashed into our bedroom. I felt my world came crashing down on me. I saw that Mr. Panda was missing. Tao needed Mr. Panda and me to sleep. Now it was gone. I looked in the closet and saw some of Tao’s clothes missing. My favorite Gucci cologne Tao picked out for was also gone. Now that I look at it I noticed our two favorite pictures were missing too. I sat on the bed and saw our dragon and panda notepad. I bored my eyes on the five words Tao left me with. The tears poured out. I held the notepad close to me as I cried myself to sleep on Tao’s side of the bed.

 

 

AN: I hope youu still love me... I'm still alive and so it this fic... Write's block . And I get easily distracted *cough* EXO'S fault *cough*I love youu all~! Thankk youu all for commenting and subcribing~! It always make me dance to Mama and Histroyyy when youu all do~! <3 >///< I will try my hardest to write chapter eleven faster. I'm almost done 6 AnGeLs & 6 DeMoNs... 

 

C-AN: Soooo… I AM SO SORRIES YOU GUYS T.T I’m really busy these days now that school has already started. Author-nim finished this chapter like 2 weeks ago, but I haven’t really got the time to edit it with all my homework and dances and sports and gonna be joining clubs... And Sunday school and soon volunteer work... BUT NOW IT’S FINALLY DONE!! I hope you enjoy! ^3^ And Uhh.. Well I Still Have To Edit 6 AnGeLs & 6 DeMoNs... >.>