Piece 002: Still Can't

Jigsaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years and counting… The fact that she’s already engaged shattered my little heart. But remembering her undeniable beauty and the sweetest voice she has, I’m sure she’s destined to be mine. After Jiyeon, I won’t let go of another girl anymore. I will set her free from all her misery because I love her, with all my life.

-Nam Woohyun-

 

 

-Flashback-

‘Thank you so much. I thought I lost it.’ She bowed repeatedly at him.

 

‘No problem. Good thing I can read the address on this paper...’

 

‘Sorry. Talk to you later. My turn’s next.’ She bowed again and left. Woohyun, feeling a bit confused just eyed that red haired girl until she made her way to the stage.

 

Because of that love, I cry
Because of that love, I’m hurting
I just look, I just shed tears
And my heart wears and wears out
I need to stop but I can’t
I need to forget but I can’t
This evil love, this wicked love
What do I do?

 

He felt like all of his problems vanished when listening to her song. Her voice.. Even though it’s not as powerful as any other voices out there, it gave some sort of sweetness and addiction to people who were listening to it.

Woohyun blinked when she looked at him after her performance ended. A weird feeling went seeping into his heart.

Was it love?

-End of Flashback-

 

 

Seungyeon frowned at the sight before her. He’s still out there, waiting for her to come out.

 

 

‘You’re still here?’ She glanced at her watch.

 

‘Three hours won’t do anything to me. I’ll wait for you even if it takes three thousand years.’ He beamed. She’s somehow touched with his efforts but no. She couldn’t.

 

‘Go away, Nam Woohyun.. I’m tired. Tired with all your games. I already told you that I’m okay. It’s my decision..’

 

‘I don’t understand you. What about your dreams that you told me before? It hurts seeing you like this..’ He quickly cut her words and walked closer towards the girl.

 

‘Don’t come close. You’re going to hurt yourself. Forget the stupid things I told you before. Listen Woohyun-shi, there’re lots of other girls out there who want to be with you but me. I’m.. I’m going to get married soon.’ She took a few steps backwards, trying to avoid his touch.

 

‘I only want you. I’m going to make you happy, unlike that…’

 

‘Well, I don’t feel the same way. You don’t understand, Woohyun-shi.’ She said. Her voice’s slightly shaky.

‘He needs me.’

 

***

 

Son Hyemi’s shaking her feet in anxiety. She breathed in and out heavily and since it’s her first time being interviewed, she felt quite nervous. But all of a sudden, she could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter