Piece 003: A Huge Shock

Jigsaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first one year living without her was definitely not easy for me. I couldn’t eat or sleep well because I just missed her too much but thinking how much she’d hurt me, I tried my best to move on. Everything went back to just like when I had lost Jiyeon but something inside me felt empty. It’s Suzy’s presence. Curse you, Bae Suzy. And Lee Hyunwoo too.

-Kim Myungsoo-

 

 

He couldn’t blink at the sight before him while his hand froze, still holding her file. It’s like the time just stopped and everything didn’t matter anymore. There’s just him and her, in that small room.

 

‘May I take a seat?’ She tried her best to be polite and showed him her sweetest smile even though she felt a bit confused with his endless stare and the dummy act of his.

‘Kim-shi?’

 

Without waiting for any answer, Suzy just sat on the chair in front of his desk, waiting for a question.

 

‘What was your name again?’ His voice’s a bit shaky, trying to hold back his emotions.

 

‘Son Hyemi imnida.’ She smiled again which sent electric shock through his body. It’s like the same old feeling went back to his heart.

Suddenly, he got up and walked towards the girl. She seemed a bit confused with his actions and that feeling grew worse when he grabbed her wrist, pulling her to get up. Feeling the burning pain on her small wrist, she got up and struggled to break free.

 

‘Kim-shi.. What are you doing?!’ She lost her politeness and started to yell.

 

‘Where’d you been? Why’re you here now? You still have the face to come here and see me, Bae Suzy?!’ His grip got tighter, causing the poor girl to yelp in pain.

 

‘What are you talking about?! I’m Son Hyemi!’ She’s in the merge of tears, couldn’t bear with the pain.

 

‘Tsk. You can’t lie to me! Where’d you been for these two years, huh? You still owe me, Suzy-ya.. A lot!’

 

 

With all the strength she had, she slapped him hard on his face with her other free hand. Myungsoo quickly released his grip on her wrist, holding his burning cheek in pain. He’s like returned to the real world from the slap he got.

 

‘What a crazy guy! I came here for a job interview and this is how I got treated?! I can sue you because of this!’ She rubbed her wrist and gave a death glare at the slightly blank Myungsoo. Then, she took her purse and left, leaving My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter