Piece 005: Because of A Crab

Jigsaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s not that I have deep feelings for Kwon Jiyong but I feel guilty of what my parents had done to his family. That’s why he’s all wrecked like this. I knew I have to make everything up for him, so my life… It’s his until he died. And Nam Woohyun? Nothing he could do that can change my decision. Because my own feelings, they don’t matter anymore.

-Han Seungyeon-

 

 

‘You should go home, Yeon-ah.’

 

‘But are you okay? Should I make you some tea or coffee? Does your head still hurt?’ She cupped his face and then, she held his shoulders in worry.

 

‘I’m okay. Just leave me alone.’ He pushed her hands off of his shoulders and looked away. He’s afraid, if he looked at her longer, he would feel guilty. She’d done too much to make up for mistakes that she did not do.

 

‘But do you need anything else before I leave?’ Seungyeon asked. He paused of a while, looking at her eyes.

 

‘Actually, I do.’ Jiyong pecked her forehead gently and the kiss went down to her lips. Seungyeon was quite shocked at his sudden actions. She hesitated at first but realizing that this could make him feel better, she responded to his kiss making him felt .

This’s what he liked in Han Seungyeon. No matter how many s he’d kissed, no one beat Seungyeon’s lips which gave some kind of weird feeling in his body.

Jiyong wrapped his arms around her, pulling the girl closer to his body as their kiss was getting more passionate.

 

***

 

Chorong stared at Myungsoo’s handsome face while waiting for their food. He, feeling so uncomfortable looked away. And so, his sight roamed around the huge restaurant. Anywhere, except at that skinship princess.

 

‘Oh, L Oppa. Wait here.’ She suddenly got up from his chair and walked away. Myungsoo hoped that girl would just go and never come back.

 

 

*

 

‘Dongwoon Oppa, I think I wanna eat the king crab from that aquarium. Yummy.’

 

‘Want me to go and buy that for you?’ Dongwoon was ready to get up but suddenly, Hyemi stood up first.

 

‘No, it’s okay. I’ll go and pick the crab myself. But you still have to pay, okay?’ She grinned happily and skipped to the counter, wanting to order the crab. Her brother could only shake his head at his sister’s cute acts.

 

 

*

 

Hyemi’s hands were on her kness, bending her body to look closer and pick a crab. She’s there first and then, another girl went beside her, wanting to pick a crab too maybe.

 

 

‘This one!’ Both girls suddenly pointed to the same biggest crab in the aquarium. Hyemi turned to look at the girl who’s frowning in irritation.

 

‘Hello, can you please move your hand? This crab. It’s mine.’ The girl, who turned out to be Park Chorong crossed her arms while glaring at Hyemi.

 

‘I think I came here first. So, it’s mine.’ Hyemi said as she shot a glare back at Chorong. It’s like there’re lightning surrounding the two girls. The chef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter