Taken away

He owns me and I HATE him for it..

His eyes opened, the shining light completely suprising him and catching him off guard.

"W-where am I?" He tried to move his hands, and after a small struggle he realized they were bound, and there were voices talking in the background.

"You! Where the hell am I!?" Anger overpowered his fear.

The last thing he remembered was being in the hospital and talking to Kyuhyun's old "owner" and the next thing he knows he's waking up bound to a chair in a small room.

Slowly his eyes surveyed the scene and with remorse he noted that there were, in fact, no windows in the room he was currently occupying.

"You are where the hell I want you to be." The man's voice one again struck fear in Leeteuk's heart, and as he wriggled in the bonds he felt his chest sear with pain.

His ribs were still injured after all. He WAS taken from a hospital.

"Just, let me go. Nobody has to get hurt here." A cruel laugh filled the dark room, making Leeteuk shudder.

"Let you go? Why? So you can go running to my Kyuhyun and hide him away from me?"

When a loved one is in danger sometimes the urge to protect them destroys any fear, and in this case Leeteuk wanted to protect Kyuhyun, wanted this FREAK to know that he was no longer his and he never would be!

"He is NOT yours!" Leeteuk screamed as loud as he could until he felt a strong smack to the face. "You shut the up! He may not be mine right now, but once we find him, he will be."

Leeteuk spit the blood out of his mouth, his eyes dropping. "And how do you intend to make him come back to you huh? After he has tasted freedom, are you going to beat it into him?"

That cold dark laugh once again resounded in Leeteuk's ears and he shuddered. "Simple. I will be using you."

"Using....me?"

----------------------------

Kyuhyun hugged his arms around his waist as his feet dragged on.

He was slowly starting to regret his decision to leave Leeteuk.

After all, because of his life style he was rarely ever allowed outside and because of this had no idea where he was in the city.

With tired, red eyes Kyuhyun eyed the street he was walking along. 

It did not look familiar at all.

But because he was so distracted by the sites of the city he failed to notice the two men approaching from behind and Ryeowook's yell of caution.

"Kyuhyun! There you are....Behind you!" The yell caught the attention of a few people but after a minute of silent staring they shrugged their shoulders and continued on their way, as Kyuhyun was shoved into an ominous black car.

"Kyuhyun!" Kyuhyun turned his head to look out the window, his eyes wide in fear and saw Ryeowook running toward the car.

"Wookie!" Kyuhuyn cried out and clawed at the window as one of the men grabbed onto his head and jerked it down out of Ryeowook's sight.

"Kyu!" Ryeowook's voice could be heard and all Kyuhyun could do was scream in response.

Scream for help, try to get away, but he couldnt. "Wookie, help me!" Then the car's tires screeched along the cement as it took off at a fast speed with the frightened young man inside.

'Where....are they taking me!?' Kyuhyun tensed his entire body and grew silent, ensuring that the men would not hit him, or knock him unconcscious.

"Kyuhyun, it's been a while." A light in the car, revealing the scary man that had beaten and begun Kyuhyun, when Leeteuk came into his life that fateful day in the ally.

"Y-You! Leeteuk told you to stay away from me!" He yelled and pointed at the man who merely shurgged and leaned closer to Kyuhyun in reply.

"Tsk tsk Kyuhyun, your master is very upset with you." The man yanked Kyuhyun onto his lap with his hair and roughly grabbed onto his chin, bringing it to him.

"I have missed you my sweet." His eyes closed as he forced his lips agains Kyuhyun's, making the young man voice opposition.

"You keep away from me or Leeteuk will kick your ." His confidence shined through and the vicious man let out a long deep chuckle.

"Oh, Mr. Park Jungsu will kick my ? How so?" Kyuhyun crossed his arms and leaned away from the man, his eyes darting to and fro. "He is a top lawyer, and he will out your connection to the trade so fast you won't have time to call your lawyer."

"Haha and what would you say if i told you-" But he stopped speaking midesentence. "Hm...nevermind we are here, you can see for yourself." Then he kissed Kyuhyun one more time, before grabbing onto a fistful of his hair and forcing him out of the vehicle and toward a small warehouse.

The docks were close by and Kyuhyun could see a decent sized boat floating in the water, tied to a stake on the bridge.

'I could use that to escape.' His mind quickly formulated a plan and then Kyuhyun was dragged into the building by his arm.

"What the hell?! Let go!" His voice echoed in the building and he began to fight his captors, who held onto him with great ease.

"Kyu?" A recognizable voice pierced through the darkness and Kyuhyun felt all life leave him, as his eyes settled on Leeteuk, a small amount of blood trickling from the older man's face.

"Leeteuk!" As the men released Kyuhyun he ran over to Leeteuk and gently grabbed onto his face. "Are you okay?" He spoke softly and Leeteuk nodded his head.

"You.....shouldn't have come...." Leeteuk frowned heavily and Kyuhyun saw his eyes get glassy with tears. 

"If I hadn't....what would have happened to you?" Leeteuk just stared solemnly at Kyuhyun. "Kyu....please, I want you to run." He whispered the words as a shadow made it's way out of the darkness.

"Well well how is my darling Kyuhyun?" Kyuhyun's eyes left Leeteuk's face and he focused on the newer person in the room.

"M-master!" Kyuhyun clenched his fists, a cold sweat sliding all over his body, his eyes lowered to the floor.

"Come here." His master motioned with one finger, beckoning Kyuhyun to him. 

"Kyu dont." Leeteuk's voice also spoke and Kyuhyun was torn on what to do.

"If you don't come to me I will cut his throat." Kyuhuyn jumped to his feet, but was once again stopped by Leeteuk.

"Kyu....dont." Leeteuk's voice was hard and sharp, he meant what he said but Kyuhuyn could not just stand there and let him die!

"Good boy." His master pulled him into a powerful hug, then brought Kyuhyun's mouth to his, slipping in his tongue and as Kyuhyun did not fight.

Leeteuk clenched his jaw and fought lightly with the bonds he was tied with.

"See Leeteuk, even now he remains faithful to me. Tell me Kyuhyun, did Leeteuk here tell you how he came to have you?"

"He threatened you, blackmailed you." Kyuhyun's voice was shaky and everyone in the room could sense his fear.

"Wrong. He PAID for you. This idiot paid over three hundred THOUSAND dollars." The man laughed and slowly began to walk around Leeteuk's chair.

"Then he tries to tell me about your "freedom". Well I will tell you what Kyu darling, I missed you so I will make a pretty good deal hm?"

Kyuhyun became tense once again as his "master" gripped onto Leeteuk's chair, and leaned down a smug look on his disgusting face.

"Kyuhyun if you come back to me, I will not slice this man's pretty little throat." His hand slipped out a knife and Leeteuk let a small hiss escape from his lips as the cold metal touched his throat.

"What do you say? Save the man that saved you." Kyuhyun's eyes were wide.

It was true then. Leeteuk had saved him using a large amount of money, yet he had refused to treat Kyuhyun like property. In that short amount of time he had been relatively free, much like a teenager with a decent amount of rules set by the parents. 

It was his chance to save Leeteuk, to ensure that the man that held his heart captive would not be brutally murdered.

"Kyuhyun, dont you---ah!" Leeteuk's small cry of pain brought Kyuhyun out of his stupor and he noticed some blood trickle down Leeteuk's throat.

"Of course Kyu darling, if you say no I will slice his throat and then yours." Kyuhyun swallowed the huge lump in his throat and felt his tears seeping our of his tear ducts.

Never again would he have freedom, he could just sense his loss as he spoke. But better he lose his freedom, then Leeteuk lose his life.

"I.....I will come home with you, just, please let leeteuk go." The knife that had been pressed to Leeteuk's neck was removed and some men began to untie him, and drag him out of the building.

"You are a good boy." His master began to follow after the men and so did Kyuhyun. He had made a deal, so were they taking Leeteuk out of the building and releasing him?

"Where are we going?" He voiced his concern.

"We are going where I SAY we are going, now follow or stay here, it does not matter."

Kyuhyun bit his bottom lip and continued to follow the man.

Silently they all made there way to the boat and Kyuhyun's sense of dread began to grow.

His eyes centered on Leeteuk as they boarded the boat, the older man was slightly pale and his eyes were wide, as if he knew what was coming.

"Where are we going!? You said you wouldnt hurt him!" The boat started and Kyuhyun watched them tie up his older lover with surpressed rage.

"I asked a question!" Kyuhyun stomped his foot and all of the men, including Leeteuk, looked toward him.

"When did you get to be so cocky my Kyu?" His master slipped out a forced smile and forced Kyuhuyn into a seat.

"you should just Shut up and trust me okay?" Kyuhyun sat ridgid in the chair and stared at Leeteuk's bloodless face.

"Kyu..." He mouthed Kyuhyun's name, catching Kyuhyun's attention.

"I....love you..." He smiled warmly for an instant and Kyuhyun's eyes got wide before the boat was shut off and Leeteuk was forced to his feet.

"Well Park Jungsu," Kyuhyun's "master" took out his knife. "It looks like after today you will no longer be able to threaten me." Then, before Kyuhyun could stop him he smacked Leeteuk in the head with the of the knife and pushed him into the water.

"Leeteuk! No!" Kyuhyun lunged toward's the end of the boat and tried desperately to reach Leeteuk before he sank out of view, but his master pulled him back. "There, there Kyuhyun, he will no longer be bothering us."

Kyuhyun was growing vicious and desperate. Leeteuk had just confessed and Kyuhyun had yet to say the words. " you." He spat at his master then snatched the knife out his hands, stabbing the old ert in the eye. A blodd curtling scream erupted from his mouth. " YOU!" Then Kyuhuyn jumped into the water after Leeteuk.

----------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: Thank you to all my precious readers ^^ This chapter is dedicated to:

Ruthfully

MilMil203407

fifisukidesu

KyuTeukLove

haila_51 

montselech

Your comments keep me SOO happy <3 <3 <3 ^____^ Thank you!!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter as this story is just starting to get GOOD ^^

Do remember to comment! I love my silent readers as well ;)