Something funny, then something not-so funny

He owns me and I HATE him for it..

 

Dinner time came too quick for Leeteuk's comfort.

He had never had a guest stay for dinner let alone have one stay in his house!

The only reason he had the spare rooms was so that if, and he meant IF, he should ever need one it would be there.

With a sigh so quiet that Leeteuk did not even hear it; he only felt it, Leeteuk set out two plates at the table, his gaze refusing to look at the boy on the couch.

Kyuhyun sat with his legs criss cross on the couch, his gaze had not left Leeteuk since the man had turned down his invite.

'What exactly turns this guy on?' Kyuhyun wrinkled his brow and pursed his lips as he watched his new masters every move.

He stared silently as Leeteuk cooked up some noodles and vegetables then took out two plates and set it on the table.

"Erm, it's dinner." Leeteuk spoke and beckoned for Kyuhyun to sit down in a chair.

"Is there anything in particular that you want to drink? I have cola, sprite, wine- er nevermind about that haha-, water and orange juice."

Kyuhyun tilted his head and blinked. (which by the way drove Leeteuk INSANE- it was the cutest thing he had ever seen!)

"What is Cola? May I have that?" Leeteuk nodded his head and took out two cold sodas, setting them on the table before he brought two sets of chopsticks.

Kyuhyun eyed the soda suspiciously. His old master had never allowed him to drink anything other then water and the occasional alcohol to get Kyuhyun into the mood.

"Have you never had soda?" Leeteuk's eyebrow rose and he began to scoop food onto Kyuhyun's dish, amused by the younger man's obvious distrust of the innocent can.

Instead of answering Leeteuk, Kyuhuyn brought the can closer to him and stared at it this time with a puzzled expression. "How do you open it?"

'My god he's like a two year old kid! Kyuhyun must have been treated horribly. I wonder what else he has never seen before...' "Like this." Leeteuk showed Kyuhyun slowly by opening his own soda and then he gestured to Kyuhyuns.

"Now you try." Kyuhyun placed his thumb under the cap and pulled up. His soda gave of a small sound of release and Kyuhyun let out a cry of Joy.

With pride he showed Leeteuk. "Look at that!" Leeteuk squinted then began to pile food onto his plate.

"Well, drink it!" Kyuhyun took a sip of the soda, his face blank.

Then, his face morphed. It went from blank and empty, to a thoughtful look, and then to one of pure delight. "I like it!" He began to chug the soda, and Leeteuk pointed to Kyuhyun's plate. 

"Hey! Don't drink it all!"

Kyuhyun instantly slammed the soda down on the table, his face blank again. He muttered an apology.

"I-I am sorry master." He picked up his chopsticks and silently began to eat his food.

He had to behave for Leeteuk! He wanted Leeteuk to like him! He didn't want to be tossed out onto the streets.... Kyuhyun began to tear up, but he refused to cry so he wiped at his eyes and continued eating.

It took Leeteuk a whole three minutes to realize what Kyuhyun had said.

"M-Master!? Hey! You cut that crap out! I am NOT your "master"! I am more like...." He tapped his chin with his chipsticks, unaware of the sauce that was getting on his chin.

Kyuhyun leaned over.... "More like your fa-" Leeteuk stopped as Kyuhuyn's gentle finger wiped off the sauce."...ther..." he finished then took a drink of his soda, his face red.

"Sorry." Kyuhuyn saw Leeteuk's face get red and he cowered down a small bit, whenever his old master got angry his face would get red.

Fear made Kyuhyun's heart hammer wildly, and he sank further down onto the chair, he went so far back that the chair fell backwards, with Kyuhyun in it.

"Aish!" He began to rub his back then let out a cry of fright as he felt a hand on his arm pulling him up.

"Please don't hit me!" Kyuhyun held his hands in front of his face, trying to protect himself the only way he knew how.

"Hit you? Are you serious?" Leeteuk released his grip on the younger man and rubbed his temples with his first two fingers.

"Kyuhyun allow me to lay down some rules...for me AND you ok?"

Kyuhuyn nodded his head, this master was weird. He hadn't yet hit Kyuhyun, nor had he gotten angry. All he had done so far was turn down , pay for his hospital fees, save him from his old master, cook him delicious food, and....-Kyuhyun eyed the soda behind Leeteuk- give him delicious things to drink.

"Rule one, I will NEVER hit you. Got that?" Kyuhuyn lightly raised and lowered his head, his hand sneaking behind Leeteuk and grabbing his soda.

"Rule two, you will NEVER cower in front of me like that again ok? It makes me feel AWFUL!" 

"Ok." Kyuhyun took a drink of what he was now going to call heaven in a can.

"Rule three, NEVER EVER EVER call me your master...I am NOT." Leeteuk held up three fingers on one hand and pointed to said hand with his other hand. "THIS rule is MORE impostant!"

"Four, I would like for you to NOT leave here without telling me first! Got that?"

Kyuhyun had not planned on leaving the house....at all.

"Five, please do not try to have with me..." Leeteuk lowered his hands and glanced away from Kyuhyun. "It makes me uncomfortable. A kid as young as you should be in college...or having fun with friends. Not sleeping with some old guy like me..."

'Old guy like him?' Kyuhyun studied the man before him and it just occured to him how handsome he was. This man was ANYTHING but old, in fact, this man was EXACTLY the type of man Kyuhyun WANTED to sleep with!

"You are not old. You are handsome." He took another drink of his soda and frowned, staring angrily at the now empty can.

Leeteuk's face went red from the compliment and he smacked himself in the face.

"Ok! Bed time!! Bed time! Good night!" Leeteuk waved to Kyuhyun and disappeared into his room and (to Kyuhyun's disappointment) slammed the door shut.

"Has he never received a compliment?" Kyuhyun went to the fridge and slipped out two more cans of cold soda, a happy smile permanently stuck to his face. Where had "cola" been his entire life?! Then he sat back down at the table and ate every single bite of food that Leeteuk had made.

-------

Leeteuk woke up to a pair of beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring at him.

"Ahhh!!!!!" He leaped up and smacked his forehead with Kyuhyuns.

"What the hell man!?" Leeteuk rubbed his forehead and began to feel annoyed. This guy REALLY needed a friend! 'I know just the person too....'

"Good morning mas- erm...good morning!" Kyuhuyn Beamed at Leeteuk and threw himself onto the older man, hugging him tightly.

"Let go!" Leetek fought his way out of Kyuhyun's grasp and withour thinking it through he playfully punched Kyuhyun on the arm.

The punch was taken seriously and Kyuhyun's smiling and happy nature vanished.

"You said you wouldn't hit me." This time he was glowering at Leeteuk, a newfound confidence in him. 

"Huh? That hit was meant to be playful Kyuhyun." Leeteuk laughed a little but silenced himself as he saw Kyuhuyn still glaring.

"You still hit me." He turned away from Leeteuk. 

"What? Kyuhyun Umm..Im sorry." He reached out to Kyuhyun, but the younger man turned back around. 

"Haha got you!" He pointed and let out a small laugh at Leeteuk's expense.

"Got me...." Leeteuk stood up. "Ok listen Kiddo, I have to go to work in about an hour. I will call someone to come and hang out with you alright? I will be back...well, when I get back." He went to his wardrobe and pulled out a suit.

Kyuhyun frowned. "Please don't leave me." 

He spoke the sentence to casually, but Leeteuk knew he meant it. "I have to Kyuhyun, but don't worry! I have a friend who can come and hang out with you." 

Kyuhyun crossed his arms. "Is this friend going to be nice?"

Leeteuk nodded his head as he slipped on his suit. "The nicest." Then he took out a phone and called the one man he could trust with Kyuhyun.

"Hey buddy...mind doing me a favor?" Leeteuk left the bedroom signaling for Kyuhyun to stay where he was.

'Rule 3...he is not my master.' Kyuhyun stood up and made his way to the door, an evil grin sneaking onto his face.

"Not my master....you won't hit me...Basically I'm free!" Kyuhuyn flew down the stairs and attacked Leeteuk right as he hung up the phone.

"What the hell?!" Leeteuk went flying onto the ground as Kyuhuyn wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"You....are like a father to me!" For the first time in his life Kyuhyun felt absolutely free, and he had this "old man" to thank. This attractive, kind, respecting, heaven in a can giving, man. Never had Kyuhyun felt so attached to someone right now. Never had his heart beat faster then when he realized that Leeteuk was now on the ground beneath him.

"Or...like a husband..." Kyuhyun lowered his face to Leeteuk's, his eyes beginning to close.

Leeteuk's breath hitched and he felt himself almost giving in, but then he put his hand on Kyuhyun's face.

"No Kyuhuyn, I am like a father to you ok?" Kyuhyun felt a small unfamiliar tickle of pain in his chest and slowly he stood up off of Leeteuk, who once free of Kyuhyun's weight stood up and began to make himself some coffee.

Without a word Kyuhyun sat on the couch, cross legged again still staring at Leeteuk.

'I...cannot think of you as a husband. You are to be my father figure!' Kyuhyun kept repeating that thought until the doorbell rang.

"Kyuhyun come with me." Together the to went to the door and opened it.

There, standing with a small gentle smile was the most adorable man Kyuhyun had ever seen. He was quite small, really skinny, with a slender face and small pretty eyes.

"Ryeowook! Glad you could make it! Ryeowook, Kyuhuyn. Kyuhuyn, Ryeowook." Leeteuk made the introductions, then rushed and grabbed his coffee. 

"I would stay longer but I really have to leave!" Leeteuk left them alone.

"Hi...may I come in?" Ryeowook asked politely and Kyuhyun realized he was standing in the way.

"Of course!" He moved over and silently watched at Ryeowook slid off his shoes and rolled up his sleeves.

"Have you had breakfast er..." He kept the smile on his face as he pointed to Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhuyn." 

"Right! Ima call you Kyu ok?"

Kyuhuyn did not respond. How could he? This guy was so cute, and he seemed so nice! A small thought made it's way into Kyuhyun's brain.

"Are you Leeteuk's lover?" His tone was polite but Ryeowook could sense the tightness in his voice.

"Lover? No we are just good friends! Why? Are you Leeteuk's lover?" Ryeowook took out the eggs from the refridgerator then began to get a pan.

'Am I his lover?!' "Yes!" Kyuhyun said sharply and sat on the couch, patiently waiting for some food.

"Really? A man your age is Leeteuk's lover? Interesting...I always thought he liked....no never mind." Kyuhyun's ears perked up and he truned his head to look at Ryeowook. "He liked who?"

"Hmm....nothing."

The rest of the day was spent in rather the same way. Ryeowook would read a book while Kyuhyun watched Tv, then they ate lunch together and after that they played a board game.

"I win!" Kyuhyun pumped his fist into the air but stopped as Ryewook smiled. "That is the fifth time you have won. Want to quit now?" Kyuhyun glanced at the colorful board on the table. The game was called Candyland and he LOVED it.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" Ryeowook had done what Kyuhyun had wanted so it was only fair to let Ryeowook choose the next activity.

"Hmmm...what do I want to do...ever had a pillow fight?" Ryeowook innocently grinned at Kyuhyun.

"A...pillow fight?" Kyuhyun had something like a pillow fight..or so he thought.

But he was thinking of it in a ual manner. 'So, this man wants ?'

"You want to have a pillow fight?" Ryeowook began to walk to the stairs. "Yeah! You coming?" 

Kyuhyun was frozen on the spot. A pillow fight....a pillow fight.....

"No! I don't want a pillow fight! I am saving myself for Leeteuk!" He clenched his hands together and stared down at Ryeowook, who was utterly confused.

"Um.....Kyuhyun do you know what a pillow fight is? It's where we chase and hit eachother with pillows! It's really a lot of fun!" 

Kyuhyun felt stupid.

"Oh. Sorry." He then joined Ryeowook upstairs for what would be a really long and playful pillow fight, that would mark them as friends from here on out.

----

Leeteuk sighed as he arrived home. He had anxiously been waiting to see Kyuhuyn again, though he was not sure how Kyuhyun had behaved for his friend.

He opened the door to screaming and laughing upstairs.

'oh no!' Was his first thought as he set down his empy coffee mug and took the stairs two by two.

"Ryeowook whats going on?" But he halted halfway into the room as he witnessed Ryeowook on top of Kyuhuyn tickling him.

Pillows were lying everywhere and Kyuhyun's face was red.

Leeteuk instantly got jealous.

"Hey! What did you two do!?" He began to pick up the pillows as the two men stopped their activity, the smiles wiped from their faces.

"We were having a pillow fight. Sorry!" Ryeowook began to assist in picking up the pillows. "Well, did you two have fun?" Leeteuk set down the pillows he was holding onto the bed and Kyuhyun got up off of the ground and nodded his head. 

"A ton of fun! Ryeowook and I are best friends!" Ryeowook and him met eyes and grinned at eachother.

"good, good." Leeteuk spoke quietly, a friend was good for Kyuhyun but maybe he should have picked one that was less....attractive?

"Well, Kyuhuyn I will see you tomorrow. Bye Teukie!" Ryeowook gave Leeteuk a hug and Kyuhyun's face went dark.

"Bye wookie!" Was all Leeteuk said.

"Kyu-"

"Leeteuk, I missed you." Never had those words been said to him, and upon hearing them from the younger man's lips Leeteuk felt a wave of joy drowning him.

"I missed you too Kyuhyun haha. So you had fun?"

Kyuhyun bit his bottom lip. "A ton of fun! Is...is he your lover?"

"Excuse me? My lover? No nonononono!!" leeteuk waved his hands franticalls as a way of denial. "I don't have a "lover"."

"Good." Was Kyuhyun's response.

----------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE!: For now they are friends! BUT soon my readers SOOOOON the hatred BEGINS! HAHAHAHAHA!!! :3 Hopw you enjoyred this update! Sorry it took so long!! :( TT_TT Remember to comment!!! Thank you! <3