Had to Retype this..im so mad

He owns me and I HATE him for it..

Leeteuk sat up and  removed his arm from under the slumbering Kyuhyun.

With a loving touch he sweeped Kyuhyun's bangs off of his forehead and planted a gentle kiss.

He was going to move to America to marry this kid and nobody could stop him from doing this, except of course Kyuhyun himself.

This was the first time Leeteuk had fallen in love in a long while, and it would pain him if Kyuhyun turned away from him.

The first time he had been in love was a long time ago, when he was just starting out as a lawyer.

His teachers had told him time and again not to get too emotionally involved with your clients as it could lead to problems in the case.

But Leeteuk hadn't listened.

He never thought he WOULD fall in love with a client, after all most of the clients he worked with were almost always guilty, and if he got too involved he would end up throwing them in jail for their heinous crimes and not get any money!

He never expected to get an innocent man like Kangin.

The very first moment Leetuek set eyes on Kangin he had felt his heart start to beat funny and his face suddenly grew warm.

He hadn't known that he was in love.

Kangin was being charged with murdering his wife, but Leeteuk knew he as innocent.

Even Kangin had claimed to be innocent, and Leeteuk was inclined to believe him.Not only as a lawyer but as a friend too.

As the weeks flew by and Leeteuk worked dilligently on Kangin's case, they began to grow close.

Until, one night Leeteuk slept with him. After that Kangin became more open about everything in regards to the case and thanks to his honesty they won.

That night Leeteuk and Kangin had passionate in Kangin's car after a celebratory dinner.

Kangin had promised to show Leeteuk a new world, to love him and treat him right.

But it had all been a lie.

Three days after that special night Leeteuk's heart was torn form his chest as Kangin had taken flight to America without even telling Leeteuk he was leaving.

Because of him, because of believing that one of his client's might actually be GOOD Leeteuk suffered a large amount of heart break.

He vowed he would NEVER do that again.

Yet the moment he had seen Kyuhyun something in his mind had clicked and all he knew was that he wanted to save the boy, to keep him from harm and to love him.

Why?

He didn't know why...he just knew he had to do it...

"What makes you so special to me?" Leeteuk ran his thumb along Kyuhyun's lips absentmindedly.

"Why do I want to leave behind a successful career and go to America for you? What about you is so special?" But Leeteuk knew there was no definite answer. Kyuhyun was just...meant for Leeteuk. There was no other way to describe the sudden love he felt everytime he looked upon Kyuhyun's face.

Only Kangin had brought out the same feelings, but he was in America now...

Then something occured in Leeteuk's mind. 'Maybe when I move to America I will run into Kangin..maybe we can continue off where we were before!' As if Kyuhyun's face were ice cold he jerked his hand away and smacked himself hard on the cheek.

'Dammit Leeteuk! Don't be stupid! He LEFT you, and besides you love Kyu remember?' How could he even THINK of leaving Kyuhyun!? He was all the kid had!

With remorse the size of the ocean filling up inside of him, Leeteuk left the room to get a glass of water.

------------------

"You are so pathetic you know that?" Kyuhyun's eyes grew wide as the shadow spoke in a voice he had never heard before.

'Children are pretty stupid arent they." That was Leeteuk's voice, but for some reason Kyuhyuon could not see his face, only his shadow.

"You should just leave him here Leeteuk. He probably has a disease..." That voice again! 

Kyuhyun strained his eyes to see who it was but to no avail, he just couldn't conventrate and he wondered what was wrong with him.

He could feel hot tears streaming down his face and feel a pang in his chest...almost like heartbreak.

But why?

"Teukie...dont' leave me..." He spoke the words but his voice was shaky.

"Teukie don't leave me." That unknown voice was mocking him and suddenly his ears were filled with Leeteuk's laughter.

"im bored with you Kyuhyun. you aren't worth anything...cheating on me was a bad idea..."

Kyuhyun turned his head to the left, then to the right. 

All around him people were walking past, or rather, the shadows of people. Cars were lined up in the streets because there were so many of them.

But what scared him the most was the street signs and store signs. They were all in english!

Where was he!?

With fear he jerked his head back to Leeteuks shadowy form. "Teukie where are?" But he was gone.

The shadow of Leeteuk and the other mysterious figure was gone.

"Don't leave me!"

Kyuhyun sat up in the bed, a cold clammy sweat had claimed his body and he felt disgusting.

"Leeteuk?" He looked to the left and the right of the bed, but didn't see his lover anywhere.

"Teukie!" Kyuhyun screamed again and pulled his legs to his chest, trying to calm himself down, when he felt an arm pull him towards a warm body.

"Kyu are you okay?" It was the voice of Leeteuk.

'Your...here? Your here!" Kyuhuyn threw his arms around Leeteuk up any tears he was about to let loose.

"Um...where else would I be?"

Then Kyuhyun knew it had all been a dream.

A really bad, vivid dream.

"Leeteuk never leave me! Please don't go to America, if Im alone I think I will die..." he didn't like this new dependancy he had acquired with Leeteuk.

"Kyuhyun..." Leeteuk bit his bottom lip debating on whether or not to tell Kyuhyun why he wanted to go to America.

"Just come to America with me..." Was his only reply. After all, how do you tell a young man that you want to marry him and start a family with him?

"Teukie..don't go to America! Stay here with me! I want to stay and become a singer!" Kyuhyun squeezed tighter onto Leeteuk.

"Kyu, I don't want to give up my dream...please just come with me hm? You can be a singer in America too." Leeteuk did not want to anger Kyuhyun, but this sudden clingy attitude was already suffocating him.

If this was what it would be like to have kids...he didn't want any part in it.

"Im not going to America Leeteuk......" Kyuhyun shuddered a little at the thought.

Maybe in the dream he was in America!? That's why everything had been in english..

"Kyu...I've already given up so much for you..." Leeteuk jumped away from Kyuhyun and turned away from the younger man covering his mouth.

What the hell did he mean by that!?

Was he going to use the fact that he paid for Kyuhyun against him? No, never! Kyuhyun would hate him then!

But his sentence had already carried weight.

Kyuhyun nibbled on his inner cheek his gaze traveling around the room.

He had never had a dream before! Never been able to go to places like that mall, drink soda or listen to music.

Basically he had nothing!

But this older man in front of him had given away a lot of money...and had gotten into a heap of trouble for Kyu. So didn't that mean that Leeteuk by rights owned him?

Kyuhyun had thought that he was free when he was found by Leeteuk but now he realizes...hes still in slavery, just owned by a more loving "master".

'I won't be free until I pay Leeteuk back every dollar he spent on me...' Kyuhyun felt his dream die a little bit inside.

"Leeteuk...I will go with you...but only if while we are in Korea I am allowed to pursue my dream!" 

Leeteuk let out a soft laugh then frowned. "Kyu what I said earlier...it really wasn't that much and the happiness you have brought into my life...." But he silenced himself and nodded his head. "Okay, it's a deal then." He wasn't going to complain, after all Kyuhyun did just say he would go to America with him.

But what neither of them knew was that sometimes just when things were going your way fate likes to toss in a few extra surprises just to make life more interesting.

Kyuhyun had already caught a glimpse of that surprise! 

And, as he lowered himself back into bed with Leeteuk that nightmare replayed again and again in his mind.

"Im starting on my dream first thing tomorrow!" He spoke as Leeteuk pulled the younger man's head against his chest.

"Kyu baby, if you want to be a singer you are going to need your beauty sleep." Lovingly he pressed his lips against Kyuhyun's, smiling into the kiss.

"I love you Leeteuk."

"And I love you Kyuhyun."

----------------------------------------------

Authors note: Aish! I typed this earlier then it died TT_TT

Pleae DO comment! i know I dont respond often but trust me I DO read and Smile at EACH and EVERY one of them <3 <3 You guys are the best!