I will say it slowly for you

He owns me and I HATE him for it..

Gently Kyuhyun lowered Leeteuk onto the couch at his house, a small grunt of pain coming from the older man.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back to the hospital?" Kyuhyun knelt onto his knees and stared worredly at Leeteuk.

"No, I want to be here...with you forever." Lovingly Leeteuk brushed Kyuhyun's cold damp cheek with his hand, a smile gracing his lips. This was his Kyuhyun his young love and for this man he would do anything. Even die.

A blush slid across Kyuhyuns face and he buried it in his hands, making Leeteuk chuckle. "Leeteuk, dont talk like that." Kyuhyun's tone was slightly upset but the embarrased smile and closed eyes his face portrayed beneath his hands spoke a different story.

Ryeowook walked into the house with his two friends and set down Leeteuk's wet clothes. He was currently wearing some of Ryeowooks exrta clothes, Kyuhyun was still wet and in his original clothes.

"Leeteuk how are you feeling?" Ryeowook crossed his arms and gave a hard stare at Kyuhyun and his red face.

"I am feeling great. Wookie I can't thank you enough for saving Kyuhyun. Really, it means alot to me." Ryeowook rolled his eyes. "idiot, I saved you too!" He wanted to ask why Leeteuk was so infatutated with Kyuhyun, why Leeteuk loved the boy and why Leeteuk chose to stay with him but at this point and time he did not think Leeteuk would give him a clear headed answer.

"And besides I really think you should go back to the hospital Leeteuk." Ryeowook decided to try one last time before he went home. 

"Wook," Leeteuk sighed and stood up from the couch, pulling Kyuhyun up with him and wrapping his arms around the younger man's waist. "I don't want to leave Kyuhyun's side again. We have been through so much...please...can we talk tomorrow?"

With a surrendering groan Ryeowook pat Leeteuks shoulder and together him and the two men left the house, leaving the two alone.

"So Kyu...." Leeteuk pulled Kyuhyun to him and nuzzled his neck eliciting a small moan from the younger man. "Now that were alone..." He brushed his lips along Kyuhyun's cheek and felt him shudder in his arms. "Hm, are you excited Kyu? We need to finish what we started?" Kyuhyun continued to tremble.

"Are you going to stop halfway this time?" His voice was slightly raspy. To which Leeteuk's response was "Are you going to call out someone else's name?" His jaw clenched and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"Can we please not bring that up? I am just happy you are alive and back in my arms."  Leeteuk's eyes widened at the confession from the younger man in his arms, and he finally noticed the consistant shaking. "Kyuhyun your still in your wet clothes...." He tightened the embrace, using his body to slightly warm Kyuhyun.

"Yeah and I'm actually sorta cold." He let out a fake laugh and slid out of Leeteuk's grasp, his eyes starting ot water as he remembered what he had put his Leeteuk through.

"I-Im going to go shower." He bit his lip and passed Leeteuk, heading up the stairs to the shower.

"Kyu, wait! Are you okay?" Leeteuk trailed behind Kyuhyun and repeated his question again,until, in the bathroom Kyuhyun turned around facing him.

"Am I okay? No, Im not okay. Leeteuk, I almost got you killed! My master, he.....you PAID for me thinking that he would leave me be, but he won't! Until hes dead he will NEVER let me go! Do you know why? Because I am worth a lot of money for him....he used me.....to whomever he wanted me to whenever he wanted me to." Kyuhyun's tears were sliding down his face and he looked desperate as he tried to close the door on Leeteuk. 

But he would have none of that.

"Kyu..."

"No! Your not listening to me! Teukie...I love you, please let me shower and get my things! He will come back to hurt you!" Kyuhyun screamed at the top of his lungs, but Leeteuk ignored his hysteria and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun.

"Don't talk like that do you hear me? Kyuhyun I love you and you love me too, so stay with me! We both hurt him so even if you leave you think he will leave me alone? Not when I know who he is. I am going to bring him down Kyuhyun, but to do that I am going to need you to stay with me." His eyes narrowed as he felt Kyuhyun stiffen.

"You NEED me to stay?"

"No..I WANT you to stay. Forever, with me. As my boyfriend and love." Kyuhyun gripped the back of  Leeteuks shirt and rested his head on his chest. 

"Okay, I will stay." His words were smothered by the fabric of Leeteuk's shirt and he had to ask Kyuhyun to politely repeat himself. "What did you say my Kyu?"

"I said...I need to shower." 

"Caaannnn I shower with you?" Leeteuk rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He had never been the one ti instigate ....EVER! It was always his boyfriends who did that.
 

"Yes." Kyunhyun smirked as he slipped his shirt off, aiming to tease Leeteuk.

But his plan was ruined as Leeteuk too began to get undressed, and Kyuhyun was once again distracted by his long legs, and his nicely toned shoulders.

"Kyu?" Leeteuk strolled over and the shower ignoring Kyuhyun's blatantly obvious stares. "Teukie....I love you!" Kyuhyun his lips as he finished removing his clothes and stepped into the shower, holding out his hand to Leeteuk, who took it with as much courage as he could muster.

"I love you too Kyuhyun." He kissed collarbone and slowly slid his tongue up Kyuhyun's neck to his lips, placing a light kiss on them. "I've loved you since the day I met you." Kyuhyun's eyes grew wide. That was the day leeteuk had saved him from the alley, the day this man, his angel, had arrived.

Leeteuk had love him that long? 

Kyuhyun felt a wave of warmth flood him and his heart began to grow light, as if someone had replaced it with a feather.

"You said...that was something you do with someone you care about right?" Leeteuk began to nip and on Kyuhyun's neck. "mhm." Was his only response.

"Then," Kyuhyun pushed Leeteuk off of him. The older, man, growled in response.

"Then," Kyuhuyn took a deep breath "let's...make love."

Leeteuk happily obliged and shoved Kyuhyun against the shower wall, eager to continue.

"But, Teukie, I want it to be special..." Kyuhyun's face flushed and he looked away from Leeteuk whose eyes were locked onto his face. 

"I am....a "love making" . ? Ive had it...but not with someone I love." Leeteuk released Kyuhyun and set up a soft smile. "So, you want to wait and just let the moment come." He nodded understandably and continued to bathe himself, doing his best to avoid staring hungrily at kyuhyun's body.

After the shower both men got dressed in warm clothes and slipped under the covers into Leeteuk's bed. 

Once there they began to cuddle.

"Kyuhyun, tell me about yourself?"

Kyuhyun traced his fingers along Leeteuk's shirt.

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything. I want to know all about the boy I love."

Slowly Kyuhyun lowered himself onto Leeteuks chest and closed his eyes, listening to Teukie's heart beat. 

"My past, is not something I want to talk about, I would much rather talk about the future." He smiled at nothing in particular as Leeteuk sighed.

"Okay then. Kyuhyun what are your interests and plans for the future?"

Kyuhyun smiled. "I will tell you mine if you tell me yours."

"Okay. My dream, is to one day be rich enough to move to America. I want to have a nice house, a nice car, a perfect family with two kids, and I want to be BIG in America. As big there as I am here!" Leeteuk got all giddy just thinking about it. He had never been to America but he had heard great things about it.

"You want to move to America and leave home? Why?" Kyuhyun sat up and stared absentmindedly at Leeteuk who nodded his head. "I have my reasons." He was not yet going to tell Kyuhyun that they allowed men to marry eachother in some states and have children. Kyuhyun was going to be his perfect family.

"I see...." But, Kyuhyun took Leeteuk's dream to mean that he was only a temporary fix. Sure they had been through something that had made them confess to one another, but that did not mean that Leeteuk was ready to throw away his dreams for him.

"What about you Kyu darling?"

"I-I want to stay in South Korea and become a..." He grew flustered and played with his hands. "I want to be a singer and a writer." Leeteuk frowned but Kyuhyun did not see this.
 

Did this mean that Kyuhyun wanted nothing to do with him?

---------------------------------------

Authors note: I AM BACK! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!! and sorry this chapter isnt very good >_< I think I am rusty! Thank you for the comments!! Here is an update for all of my lovely readers! <3 <3

This chapter is dedicated to:

Montselech

ALL of my readers will get their own chapter soon! <3 <3