chapter 15 and so on and so forth [insert witty title here]

He owns me and I HATE him for it..

As Kyuhyun opened the door to Leeteuk's house he let a small smile slip onto his lips.

He was going to be famous! From here on his life was about to change for the better. Soon he could pay off his debt to Leeteuk and they could be equals...maybe then Leeteuk would truly love him.

"Kyuhyun!" The familiar voice of Leeteuk broke him out of his dreamy thoughts and he jerked his head to look at the man as he came running to him.

"Hey!" Kyuhyun let out a tiny laugh as Leeteuk pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead lightly, the feeling of his lips leaving a tingly sensation that surged through Kyu's entire body.

"Where were you? Ryeowook and I were worried!" Kyuhyun's eyes shifted to Ryeowook and he silently thanked him. 

"I was-" But Kyuhyun closed his eye's thinking for a moment before he answered. 'I got in...that means I will have to tell him sooner of later...'

"Hey wookie..."

Ryeowook shot him an angry glare. Their friendship was basically over no more calling eachother nicknames.

"I mean, Ryeowook can you leave so Leeteuk and I can talk?" Leeteuk's eyes showed a flash of confusion and fear but he said nothing, silently watching as Ryeowook stood up almost obediently and began to head out the door.

"See ya!" He waved behind his back as he left.

"Kyu?" Leeteuk crossed his arms over his grey wool sweatshirt and narrowed his eyes.

A cough came out of his throat and Leeteuk came closer to Kyuhyun, his fingers outstretched gently sliding along Kyuhyun's cheek.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes in response and bit his lower lip enjoying this moment of tender love before he ruined it with the "good" news.

"Leeteuk...." He opened his eyes and grabbed onto the older man's hand doing his best to keep his breath even.

Truth be told he was shaking with fear.

"I...went and tried out at SME today." His eye's focused on the ground and Kyuhyun could feel Leeteuk tense up.

"Yeah? How did it go?" Something about his tone gave Kyuhyun the shivers.

It reminded him of the way his old master use to speak before he turned aggressive and started beating him.

"I-I got in. Yesung and I...we both got spoken to...they liked me! Leeteuk they really liked me!" Kyuhyun released Leeteuk's hand and fist pumped the air, slowly getting lost in his own dream.

"Think of all the places I could go, all the people I could see! All the fans I would have!" Kyuhyun's eyes were sparkling with such hope that he had Leeteuk speechless for a minute before he finally came to his senses.

"I-no. You aren't allowed to go there."

Kyuhyun continued on "Think of how much I will learn and-" Leeteuks words finally processed in his brain. "What?" His eyes narrowed as Leeteuk crossed his arms.

"I said....you aren't allowed to. If you go to SME that means leaving here...leaving me. Doesn't that bother you!?" Leeteuk's voice raised and Kyuhyun's eyes widened in fear.

"Why do you want to leave Kyu!? I love you, you love me! What more could you want?" Leeteuk lowered his voice as his senses returned and he went from angry to calm, his eyes shining from tears.

Kyuhyun stared at the ground as Leeteuk took shallow breaths. 

"I want..."

"Kyu...baby listen..." Leeteuk  took a step toward Kyuhyun then stopped.

"What about my dream? To have you with me in America? To raise a family together?" Leeteuk brought his hand up to his face shading his eyes so that Kyuhyun could not see the tears of disappointment threatening to fall.

This was just like Kangin...leaving Leeteuk for his dream...

"Teukie...I...if you truly loved me you would let me accomplish my dream too...isn't that what true love is?"

Silence followed his question and Kyuhyun raised his head as Leeteuk began to walk over to the counter.

"I'm going out for a bit." He snatched his car keys and slammed the door behind him with Kyuhyun running after him.

"Leeteuk! Don't you get in that car! We need to talk about this! Please!" The sound of the engine let him know that Leeteuk didn't want to talk, he wanted to be left alone.

"Leeteuk please don't leave!" As the car pulled out of the driveway Kyuhyun felt a sense of abandonment, this strong feeling of being left alone in the world.

Was he going to lose leeteuk for his dream?

"He doesn't own me, he said so himself!" Kyuhyun clenched his fists and fought back the tears.

He would go to sleep and start a new day tomorrow.

Maybe by then Leeteuk would be calm, and they could talk things through.

Did he really want to raise a family together? Did he really love Kyuhyun that much?

---------

'Teukie if you truly loved me you would let me accomplish my dream too...isn't that what true love is?' Leetuek smacked himself in the head as he sat in the car looking out at the waves of the ocean.

Kyuhyun was right. That was true love, letting someone go if you loved them but he wasn't certain if Kyuhyun was ready, if he was ready to be left alone in this world.

He hadn't had a life because of his master and Leeteuk was using that as an excuse to keep the young man with him. He loved Kyuhyun, a lot. The moment he had laid eyes on him he had known that Kyuhyun was meant to be with him.

But Kyuhyun didn't seem to acknowledge that.

"I...." He wanted someone to talk too, someone to comfort him and tell him what he should do.

For one of the first times in his life Leeteuk was lost...

Within two rings Ryeowook answered.

"Hey...."

"Wookie...listen Kyu he tried out for SME and he got in and I don't know whether to let him go or bring him with me to America...Im so lost..." He spoke without taking a single bated breath, his stress and fear being poured out into one sentence.

"America? Leeteuk why don't you come over and talk okay?"

"Okay....good because I'm just..." His voice shook but Leeteuk refused to cry, at least not on the phone.

He cried alot these days, and worried more then usualy too. His work was being neglected, his life threatened. If this didn't show how much he loved Kyuhyun then he wasn't sure what would.

He was clueless in the ways of love.

Kangin had been his first love and his last.

When he arrived at Ryeowook's the door was opened and his best friend was holding a shot of liquer.

"Here buddy. Drink this." Leeteuk simled and graciouslly took the shot swallowing it and letting out a sigh as he took off his shoes.

"I can't go home tonight Wookie. He just won't let me talk to him!" Leeteuk stormed over to the couch and laid upon it closing his eyes.

Soon he felt a hand his hair.

"Teukie, I've known you for a long time and I just want you to know that I like to think I know you fairly well..."

"Wookie you know me the best! We've been friends for years."

"That's why I wanted to say...I know when you get too attached to something and I have to tell you. You are getting to hooked on this Kyuhyun kid."

Leeteuk opened his mouth to respond but Ryeowook held up his finger, silencing him.

"Remember how it was with Kangin...you were always doing the chasing and in the end he left. It seems like you are doing the same thing with Kyu, you are always running after him and saving him."

Ryeowook sat next to Leeteuk and stared at his eyes.

"Why don't you stop doing the chasing for once and pay attention to the other people trying to catch your attention hm?"

"Wookie what do you mean?"

--------------------------

Authors note: super late updates...super tired author...super stresses author....as you know Im in college so I took a small hiatus to focus on my classes...turns out I get to fail my movie making class because of my group (ALL GUYS) not including me in making our final project a movie and then to TOP IT OFF they didnt even finish it...I went to my teacher and well...he basically said not my problem...so im a LITTLE depressed...

Anyway...sorry for bringing that up ^^ just had to talk about it...

Hope you enjoyed this update and because winter break is pretty much HERE I will be updating a LOT faster....a break...sleep

I can't wait :)

Please do comment if you want to