i though I would never get to say this....

He owns me and I HATE him for it..

'Leeteuk! I have to save Leeteuk!' Kyuhyuns thoughts were drowned out as his head sank under the water, his eyes open searching for any sign of Leeteuk. 

Frantically he turned his head back and forth, until his eyes caught onto the unconscious body of his lover.

'Leeteuk!' He desired to scream the older man's name, in an attempt to wake him up but knew that he couldnt! If he opened his mouth he would inhale water and drown and that would not help Leeteuk at all.

With all of his strength he kicked his feet forward and reached out until his hand grasped firmly onto Leeteuk's shirt. Kyuhyun had not known how to swim, yet here he was...swimming! 

If this hadn't been such a dire situation he would have been extremely proud of himself!

What came as an even bigger surprise was the cold rush of air Kyuhyun felt as he surfaced with Leeteuk in his arms.

"Leeteuk! Leeteuk!" Kyuhyun smacked the man in the face while screaming his name, but Leeteuk's eyes did not even flutter.

"Leeteuk! Please....open your eyes..." Kyuhyun's legs were beginning to become weak as he was using every ounce of strength he had to keep Leeteuk above water so that he would not drown.

"Leeteuk.....Teuk..." Kyuhyun began to run out of breath and he slowly pressed his lips to the man in his arms as his legs finally quit on him.

"Leeteuk,thank you...for everything.." Then he closed his eyes as his head began to once again sink underwater.

This was the end. He was going to die, but Kyuhyun knew that he was not dying without a purpose! He was dying with the one man that had given him meaning in his life, and this was an admirable death.

'Leeteuk....' He opened his eyes to glance one more time at the handsome mans face, his eyes were closed and he was turning extremely pale.

'Though I never got to say it...I love you...' Then he gave in to whatever fate had decided for him.

When, suddenly he felt strong arms lifting him out of the water. His first thought was 'My master!'

"NO!" He screamed and struggled against the grip until he heard a familiar voice. "Kyuhyun! Your alive!" It was Ryeowook and with him were two guys that must be his friends.

"Wookie save Leeteuk! SAVE HIM!" Kyuhuyn was practically screaming and he began to frantically point toward the water. Without a moments hesitation the two guys jumped into the water, and it was then the Kyuhyun felt his legs give in and he fell to the ground, tears sliding down his face.

"Ryeowook, he was under water so much longer then I was....what if he's dead!?" Kyuhuyn could not stop the sobs from escaping out of his lips but Ryeowook did not pay any attention to Kyu, he was too distracted looking out into the ocean, his eyes searching for any sign of Eunhyuk and Donghae.

After a moment of sheer terrified silence they appeard, with Leeteuk in their arms. Slowly they brought him out of the water and laid him on the deck of the boat, Kyuhyun watched as Ryeowook stumbled over to him.

"Leeteuk!" Then to Kyuhyun's horror Ryeowook kissed Leeteuk performing CPR.

'Hes...kissing Leeteuk!' Kyuhyun crawled forward and grabbed onto the older mans cold hand. "Leeteuk, wake up!"

The CPR did not appear to be working and Ryeowook was growing more violent as the seconds passed.

"Wake the up you lazy bastard!" His hand slammed down on Leeteuk's chest constantly and Kyuhyun began to cry loudly again.

"I SAID....." Ryeowook raised his hand for one more mighty blow, tears filling his eyes. "WAKE THE HELL UP!" The thump he made on Leeteuk's chest did not even bring out a slight gasp from the apparently lifeless form on the deck.

"He can't be dead! He can't be!" Kyuhyun positioned himself above Leeteuk's body and began to speak to the man in a hushed tone.

"Leeteuk, please come back to me...without you I will have nothing....noone....I need you...Teuk please!" Then he gently pressed his lips to Leeteuk's mouth and after not even a second he was met with water as Leeteuk began to cough.

"Leeteuk!" Ryeowook shoved Kyuhyun out of the way and propped up his head, his attention fixated on the sputtering man. "Are you okay?"

Leeteuk nodded his head faintly. "Kyu...where's Kyuhyun?"

He did not care about himself, all he wanted to know was whether or not Kyuhyun was alive.

"Hes....right here.." Ryeowook pointed to Kyuhyun, who did not need an invitation to throw himself at Leeteuk.

"Your okay!" This time tears of happiness tickled his cheeks as Kyuhyun grabbed onto Leeteuk's face and kissed him aggressively a smile on his face.

Leeteuks eyes widened as he realized that Kyuhyun had just thrown himself onto him! "Kyu..." He lightly ran his finger along Kyuhyun's face, taking pride in the small blush that was coloring his cheeks.

"Kyuhyun, I love you." He pressed his still cold lips to Kyuhyun's forehead then lowered his head back onto the ground. "and that bastard is going down as soon as I am able." With a groan he coughed a little more.

"Leeteuk...umm.." Kyuhuyn bit his bottom lip his eyes shifting all around the deck.

"Hm?" Leeteuk turned his head so that their eyes met.

'Dammit! How can I say such words now that he is awake?' Kyuhyun's mind became numb and they locked eyes for a good minute before he spoke.

"I...I am glad you are okay." Was all he said and mentally he -slapped himself. 'Idiot just say you love him!' But Kyuhyun could not bring himself to say it.

"Ryeowook...thank you for saving him." Leeteuk looked lovingly at his friend, making Ryeowook shift uncomfortably, and Kyuhyun glower.

"I did it for you. I saved you too." Then Ryeowook strolled over and kissed Leeteuk on the cheek before turning his gaze onto Kyuhyun.

"If you EVER get Leeteuk into a situation like this again, I will kill you myself."

Kyuhyun's eyebrows knitted into a glare and he stood up, right in Ryeowook's face. 

"Yah! You threatening me short stuff!" He looked down at Ryeowook who nodded his head and smiled. "Ah, our lovely friendship brought to an end by your stupid selfish attitude."

Kyuhyun huffed and shook his head. "MY attitude! Your the one that likes MY LEETEUK!" He roared then turned his glare elsewhere as he heard a faint laugh.

"So, Im yours am I?" Leeteuk raised his eyebrow, flustering Kyuhyun. "Well...no note mine...just.....well....you know!" He nibbled on his bottom lip before he decided to say what was on his mind.

"I just thought..since you love me and Iloveyou," He ddi not pause nor take a beath between those words but Leeteuk heard them clear as day "that we were a couple..." 

"Kyu...cant you repeat what you said slowly?" Leeteuk sat up leaning on his elbow an evil curved smile on his face as it regained it's color.

"Say it...slower? you old man!" Kyuhyun turned away from Leeteuk, and stomped up the stairs of the boat.

"Ryeowook, you heard him say he loved me to right?" Leeteuk's heart began to beat faster as Ryeowook nodded his head, a blank stare on his face. "I definitely heard it."

"Aish! I could die right now!" Leeteuk threw one arm over his face as he let out a small laugh. 

"I heard that!" Kyuhyun yelled in rage. "Nobody is dying on this boat. Not here not EVER!" Then Kyuhyun resumed his pouting. "Unless Ryeowook REALLY wants too."

---------------------------

Authors note: I KNOW this is short but after such amazing comments I did not think it would be RIGHT to leave you guys with a cliff hanger! ^^ So here I am at 1:41 AM finished this up for you guys! The happiness is about to begin in the next chapter :) So please wait for it!

And when I get your comments this is my first reaction:

Then after I read them I feel like this:

I know I say this EVER CHAPTER! But please keep up the good comments! Make me feel all giddy and ready to take on the WORLD!! All these amazing comments I get MUST BE because:

Just kidding! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO SOO SOO MUCH!