Kyuhyuns advancement

He owns me and I HATE him for it..

Kyuhyun awoke in the hospital alone and terrified. 

He let out a cry of fear and started taking the needles out of his skin.

A nurse came in and tried to comfort him. "Mr. Kyuhyun, its ok! Shhh!" She began to hum to him and slowly he began to relax.

"I-I can't afford this..." He trailed off as the memory of what had happened hit him. The same man from before...had saved him again.

"My angel...where is my angel?" He quietly asked the nurse who gave him a slight smile, she knew who he was talking about.

"He had to run a quick errand. He said he will return. He paid for everything." Kyuhyun felt small tears slide down his cheeks.

This man he knew nothing about had saved him...had....but no!

He shook his head.

There was no way this man was helping him just because! There had to be an alterior motive behind it.

--------

Leeteuk dropped off the suitcase full of money, his heart pounding hard in his ribcage. 

'This is for him.'

As he left the building he saw the man that had owned Kyuhyun walk by a determined look set on his face.

'I saved you Kyuhyun.'

Never had Leeteuk felt such an emotion. He was actually proud of himself, he had helped an innocent individual in trouble become free.

This must be why people volunteered at places often.

With a large smile he got into his car, happy to be returning to Kyuhyun.

---------

Kyuhyun ate the jell-O slowly savoring each bite. He had never had anything that tasted like this in his entire life.

"May I have some more Jell-O?" The nurse smiled and left to go grab him another container. He had already had five of them.

When Leeteuk walked into the room Kyuhyun felt guilt slide inside him. The man was paying for everything, including all of the food he was eating, yet here he was eating plate after plate of cake, jell-o, steak and this amazing thing called Coca-Cola.

"How are you doing Kyuhyun?" Leeteuk asked and smiled lightly at the man as he continued to eat his Jell-O.

"I-I am sorry. I did not mean to eat so much and..."Leeteuk held up his hand.

"Nonsense, eat all you want." 

--------

Kyuhuyn was let out of the hopsital three days later, his eye was still bruised but other then that he was okay. The nurse was pleased with how much weight Kyuhyun had gained and he now had a healthy glow to his skin.

Leeteuk looked lovingly at the man as he walked around the house in awe. "Wow, it's so big!" 

Kyuhyun had been having a last few amazing days. He had tried foods he'd never eaten before, gotten new clothes, been to new places, and now he had a man that appeared to care for him.

"Leeteuk, when do I go home?" He turned and frowned, there was no way his master had just "given" him to Leeteuk, and his memory was still fuzzy on what exactly he had head being said between the two men.

"You are never going back. I blackmailed your so-called "master' and he surrendered you to me."

Kyuhyun took a minute to absorb all of the information. Leeteuk was his new master. Leeteuk was the new man he had to please.

"Is that so?" Leeteuk nodded and scratched his head. "Well, I am going to go and take a shower. Feel free to take the guest room right up the stairs on the left."

Kyuhyun nodded and stared at Leeteuk's back as he walked away.

This was the man he had to please. 

With that thought stuck in his head, Kyuhyun stripped down to his underwear and took a seat on the couch, his ears straining to hear the shower turn off so he could take his chance.

His old master always liked a bit of surprise when it came to and Kyuhyun assumed this man would as well.

Finally after what seemed like forever the shower went off and Kyuhyun heard Leeteuk step out.

With a sly grin and butterflies in his stomach he quietly opened the door and hugged Leeteuk from behind.

"Leeteuk..." He whispered the mans name into his ear and began to trail his hand along Leeteuk's shoulder and down his back, around to his stomach.

Leeteuk was surprised and he jerked at the feeling of Kyuhyun's bare body against his.

This was going to ually frustrate him and he knew it.

"Kyuhyun what are you doing?" 

Kyuhyun ignored the question and started to kiss Leeteuk on the neck. "I am pleasing my new master." He spoke in between kisses, and Leeteuk could feel himself growing hot and bothered.

"Kyuhyun,"He turned around and faced the younger man, putting on his best poker face.

"Kyuhyun, stop." He gently grabbed Kyuhyun's face and kissed him on the forehead.

Kyuhyun's eyes widened.

"I am not your master Kyuhyun. You are free...." Kyuhyun shook his head his eyes still wide.

"Am-am I not good enough for you? Do you...what do you want!?" Fear instilled inside of Kyuhyun and he began to panic. 

What if this man threw Kyuhyun away? Then where would he go?

Little did Kyuhyun know that this rejection took everything that Leeteuk had. 

He found Kyuhyun severely attractive and it had taken every ounce of restraint he had not to take advantage of Kyuhyun's offer.

And little did both of them know that this was just the beginning of a large amount of problems caused by misunderstanding, distrust, and confusion.

----------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY I took so long to update :( and sorry this wasnt so long..please stick with me!! I will update faster!!! >_< remember to comment!!!!!! Thank you for the support!!!