Ryeowook is Kyu's first CRUSH!?

He owns me and I HATE him for it..

Leeteuk woke up the with the sun shining bright in his face.

"Ahh..." He rolled over onto his bed and clutched his pillow, squeezing it to him he let out a small moan of happiness.

"So soft, so warmmmm....." He snuggled into it, much like a child who hugs his favorite teddy bear.

"Um....Leeteuk....I can't breathe." Leeteuk was startled by the voice of none other then Kyuhyun.

With his eyes wide, Leeteuk saw that his arms were wrapped around the younger man, and a wave of heat devoured him.

"W-why are you in here!?" His face grew hot and began to turn a bright red as he noticed that Kyuhyun was shirtless.

"I WAS sleeping." A small giggle slipped from Kyuhyun, who coughed and adjusted himself.

"Sleeping!? In my room? You have your own room!" Leeteuk was usually not one for yelling in the morning but waking up to the half body of a young attractive man was NOT the way to do things! He was probably going to go to work all day thinking about this incident.

"Get out!" He flung himself from the bed and pointed to his door. "Leave so I can change!" Leeteuk's voice did not quiet down, nor did his heart cease hammering until a shameful Kyuhyun slowly dragged his feet from the room.

"I'm sorry sir...." Kyuhyun spoke quietly and Leeteuk continued to frown as the downstairs phone rang.

"Kyu get that for me!" Leeteuk yelled as loud as he could as he buttoned up his shirt.

He knew the phone had been anwered as soon as the ringing had ceased.

'That kid is going to be the death of me....' Leeteuk rubbed his temples as he slid on his suit pants and buttoned them.

A dull knock came at the door and Leeteuk opened it to see a smiling Kyuhyun.

"Ryeowook wants to take me to the park today! I can go can't I!?" Kyuhyun was holding the phone in his hands, eagerly awating affirmation from his "father figure".

"Of course you can go Kyu..." A cry of joy was let loose from Kyuhyun's mouth and he lunged at Leeteuk, giving him a gentle yet firm hug.

"Thank you. Ryewook he said yes! When will you be here? Ok!" Kyuhyun pressed the 'end' button and smiled up at Leeteuk. "He also wants to go to the mall and buy himself a few things! I have never been to a mall before...is it fun!?" Kyuhyun's voice was a mixture of fear and excitement.

Leeteuk let out a slight chuckle and rubbed the top of Kyuhyun's head. "Mall's are a ton of fun." 'He is so adorable when he's pumped about something'.

"What do they sell there?" Kyuhyun grabbed onto Leeteuk's hand, removing it from his head and bringing it to his cheek. The move cause Leeteuk to become hot once again.

"T-they sell...clothes and....stuff." Leeteuk bit his bottom lip. How could this Kyuhyun guy act like such a child, but know how to make Leeteuk's heart beat so hard he thought it would burst from his chest? 

'He...acts like a child...yet he is not...therefore I am not a ert for thinking this am I?' Leeteuk looked into Kyuhyun's eyes and casually leaned toward the younger man, placing his lips on Kyuhyun's forehead.

"Would you like to get some stuff from the mall?" That had the desired effect and Kyuhyun released Leeteuk's hand. Teuk could SWEAR he saw a tint of red on the kid's cheeks. 

"Oh, can I?" 

"Of course, I will give Ryeowook some money for you to buy some things. Make sure to get lots of clothes ok?" Kyuhuyn happily nodded his head, then went downstairs to wait for his friend.

It took Ryeowook over half and hour to arrive at house and when he got there he was met with a furious Leeteuk who was running late to work. A scowl had formed on his face as he held out an envelope to Ryeowook.

"What's this?" Ryeowook looked inside and his jaw dropped.

"That's for Kyuhyun to get things at the mall. That should be enough right?" Inside the envelope there was at least two thousand dollars.

"Um...yeah..." Leeteuk nodded his head then turned to Kyuhyun who was dressed in a pink long sleeve shirt and some khaki capris. 

He looked absolutely adorable and Ryeowook wondered once again how Leeteuk could have found such a treasure at a simple night club, lost and without any money.

"Okay then. Kyuhyun I'm off to work." Kyuhyun hugged the older man tightly and whispered thanks into his ear.

Ryeowook smiled as he noticed Leeteuk's face flushed.

"Well Kyu, shall we go to the park first?" Kyuhuyn jumped for joy and together the two friends began their walk to the park.

-----

"Wow!" Kyuhyun was mesmerized by the beauty of the park. Never had he seen so many flowers, felt so much sunshine and heard so much laughter filling the air.

'This is incredible!" He barely noticed Ryeowook who was staring at him.

"Thank you wookie!" He tread over to the hill and looked down. 

'This is one BIG Hill...' His attention was drawn to a small group of kids who began to roll down the hill, their giggles enticing Kyuhyun to try it.

"I'm going!" Then, without further ado he took off rolling down the hill as fast as he could. Ryeowook followed after.

By the time they hit the bottom both were laying side by side and laughing together. "That was so much fun! Let's go again!" Ryeowook grinned from ear to ear as Kyuhuyn pulled him up off the ground and raced back up the hilll, pulling Ryeowook with him.

Then, once more they rolled down the hill still bursting with laughs and huge smiles.

"Where have I been this entire time!" Kyuhyun asked that question loudly, making Ryeowook wonder the same thing. But while Ryeowook had no idea, Kyuhyun knew exactly where he had been, in a locked room with a collar on, waiting for some strange man to come and sleep with him, to beat him, and then to leave.

"Kyu you're so cute." Ryeowook meant what he said too. After the second roll down the hill Kyuhyun had bits of grass stuck in his hair and his clothes were disheveled.

"Your cuter wookie!" Kyuhuyn pinched Ryeowooks cheek, and Ryeowook let out a startled cry. "Wookie? I'm wookie now am I?" Kyuhyun nodded happily and leaned his forehead against Ryeowooks. "Yep, your'e my Wookie!"

'I'm...your wookie.....' Ryeowook enjoyed the sound of that.

"Well then...your my Kyu-ie okay?" Kyuhuyn stuck out his bottom lip at the comment. "Can't I just be your Kyu?"

"Fine, you are my Kyu!" Both men began to feel a connection as they stared at eachothers faces.

Soon Kyuhyun began to feel uncomfortable. 'What is this feeling inside my chest?' Slowly and hesitantly he brought his hand to his heart as he continued to stare at Ryeowook.

"Kyu, you alright?" Ryeowook looked concerned and Kyuhyun nodded his head. His heart was beating awfully fast and he could feel butterflies in his stomach. This felt almost exactly like when he was with Leeteuk, only this man in front of him, this Ryeowook, made the feeling three times as intense.

"Well, should we go to the mall?"

---------

"Hmm..I wonder if Kyu and Ryeowook are having fun at the mall?" Leeteuk ran his hands along his cell phone, determining whether to call Ryeowook and check up or to just simply let them have their fun.

"If I call, Ryeowook might think I am too attached to the kid and that could be a bad thing. But if I don't call I feel like Kyuhyun will think I'm NOT attached to him....but I am!" Leeteuk leaned back in his desk chair, crossing his arms behind his head. 'Hell, I'm more then attached...I'm addicted to this guy! I can't go five minutes when I am awake without thinking about him." He closed his eyes and began to picture Kyuhyun's smiling face in his head.

"I wonder if he's having the same problem as me?"

Leeteuk could not be more wrong.

----

"Wookie let's try these on!" Kyuhyun brought a huge bundle of clothes to where Ryeowook was.

"All of them?" Kyuhyun nodded his head.

"Ok! Let's do it!" Ryeowook took out his camera and began to take pictures of Kyuhyun as he tried on several outfits. Kyu made sure to pose for each picture too! 

"Let me take a few of you!" Ryeowook handed the camera to Kyuhyun and showed him how to take the shots. Soon Kyuhyun became engrossed in the photography and his eyes simply refused to leave Ryeowook's body.

'So cute my wookie is!' Ryeowook laughed as each time he came out Kyuhyun would clap and snap several pictures of him. "Looking good Wookie!" Ryeowook went back into the changing room to see what else Kyuhyun had brought.

What he saw shocked him. "Kyuhyun, why is there a dress in here?" He was terrified of the answer but he knew it already. "For fun! Put it on, it's not like anyone else can see!" Ryeowook stared thoughtfully at the gown. 

'I guess...if it makes him laugh it's worth it...' 

But the dress had the opposite effect.

When Ryeowook came out Kyuhyun ceased his laughing and lowered the camera staring hard at the man before him.

'Wookie.....my Wookie...' Slowly and steadily he approached the man and gently slid his hand along Ryeowooks cheek.

"You look great!" Ryeowook blushed at the compliment and to Kyuhyun, that only made him look more delicate, more gorgeous.

"Funny Kyu, I am IN a LADY'S DRESS." He emphasized the 'lady's dress' part.

"So?" Kyuhyun began to inch his face closer to Ryeowooks, his breath hitched in his throat, and he became aware of how soft Ryeowooks skin was.

"I still think you look great..." With great care he gently pressed his lips to Ryeowook who grew bright red.

"Really handsome Wookie..." Kyuhuyn began to slide his tongue into Ryeowook's mouth but stopped when he felt a sudden pain then a dull tingle on his cheek.

Ryeowook had smacked him.

"Wookie...?" Kyuhyun held the hurt cheek and stared at Ryeowook, his eyes wide.

"How dare you KISS me!" Ryeowook spit out the words and crossed his arms. "When Leeteuk likes you so much!"

'Leeteuk...likes me?' Kyuhyun scoffed "Haha funny! He told me to think of him as a father figure!" Ryeowook raised his eyebrow and turned to go back in the changing room. "He's never been good at expressing his feelings. Take it from someone who knows!" Ryeowook closed the changing room door.

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" Kyuhyun KNEW they were lovers, he just KNEW it.

"It's not what you are thinking....at all." Ryeowook stuck out his tongue as he brought out the clothes they had decided to purchase. "We have been friends for a very long time and he has not ONCE apologized when he did something wrong." Ryeowook began to walk to the cashier with Kyuhyun in tow.

"Oh, what did you mean by he likes me?"

Ryeowook paid for the items and as they carried the bags he looked over the innocent guy beside him. "You can't see how happy he gets just from your touch?"

"I get happy from your touch. Does that mean I like you?"

Ryeowook halted in his tracks and looked over at Kyuhyun. "What about Leeteuk Kyu?"

Kyuhyun his lips and averted his eyes. "Do you get excited when I touch you? Did you enjoy our kiss?"

Ryeowook shook his head. "That doesn't matter. I didn't find you first, Leeteuk did. Therefore he has first dibs."

"Dibs? I have always been told what to do, what to wear,  how to act, and never have I gotten a thing for myself! Then finally I decide I want you and once again I am being told no! That's not fair!"

Ryeowook's face showed shock and slowly it morphed into hurt.

"That's not what I meant....it's just...Leeteuk likes you...alot I think and...." Kyuhuyn set down the bags and grabbed onto Ryeowook's arms.

"Do YOU like me?"

'Yes....I do....' Ryeowook wanted to admit it to him, but he knew that Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were meant to be together. He was certain the Leeteuk already knew it, Kyuhyun was just being a little slow.

"I like you....as a friend. Now let's get you home, I'm tired."

------

Leeteuk got home before they did and he quietly began to make supper for him and Kyuhyun.

"I missed him so much!" Leeteuk laughed to himself in the empty kitchen. "But when I get home, the brat isn't even here! Aish!" He threw in the hamburger and began to hum to himself, stopping as he heard the door open.

"Leeteuk?" It was Ryeowooks voice. Leeteuk looked down at the panda bear apron he was wearing and with wide eyes he ripped it off.

Ryeowook would NEVER let him live it down if he saw him in something like this.

"Coming." He walked out of the kitchen and smiled at Kyuhyun, who was glaring at the ground.

"I have returned Kyuhyun to you!" Ryeowook smiled. "And, he has arrived with new clothes!"

"Omo Wookie you are the best!" Leeteuk hugged him then bade him good night.

Happily he turned to Kyuhyun. "Did you  have fun?" Kyuhyun slowly nodded his head. "The best time. Leeteuk.....I'm tired. I can go to bed can't I?" Leetuek was astounded at Kyuhyun's quiet tone.

"Kyu?"

"Don't call me that!" Kyuhuyn spoke sharply. "You call me Kyuhyun!" That nickname was for Ryeowook only, but Leeteuk didn't know that.

With small steps Leeteuk closed the distance between them and hugged Kyuhyun, pulling him tightly to his chest. Kyuhyun could hear Leeteuk's heart pounding faster.

"Okay, I am sorry. Kyuhyun are you okay?"

"Leeteuk I.....I am just cranky because I am tired okay?" Politely he slipped out of Leeteuk's grasp, and turned to walk away. But Leeteuk stopped him.

"Kyu...hyun wait..." Leeteuk leaned in and kissed Kyuhuyn's cheek. "I...really missed you today." 

And just like that Kyuhyun's anger at being rejected by Ryeowook was washed away, like a sandcastle that has been built up right beside the tide.

"I missed you too." Kyuhyun turned away and began to head upstairs to his room.

'Who do I actually like, Ryeowook or...Leeteuk?'

-----------------

Authors note!: Ahh the anger...it is going to start next chapter! Poor TEUKIE has nooo idea what's going on with those two TT_TT and sorry to my KyuTeuk fans...just bear with this whorey Kyuhyun I have made for a BIT longer ok? Kyuhyun is just being....foolish! And to all of the KyuWooks out there, you can look forward to a few KyuWook things in this story haha :3 Remember to comment! :D