Patient Tester

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maki wipe her lips over and over again, she even take some waters and try to wash her lips. She looks herself in the mirror.

“Idiot! How come you enjoy his kiss when he only pretending for you. Stupid Maki!”

She is in the villa’s bathroom already, after the finale just now she quickly adjusted herself and quickly made her way to the villa. She needs to calm herself so that she can protect her own pride in front of Yamapi.

She stays in the bathroom almost half an hour before she change to her pajama and ready for bed.  She gets out from the bathroom and surprise herself with a figure lying on the bed.

“What are you doing?”

“What you think I’m doing?”

“You are sleeping on this bed?”

“Do you see another bed in here?”

Maki take a glance through out the villa, even though it is big and have a huge area but it only have one bed.

“I would not sleep on the sofa, if that you want to suggest.”

Yamapi quickly give his statement before Maki even have time to retaliate, he close is eyes. Maki quite surprise with Yamapi answer. She thinks for a while before headed to the reading room.

“Where are you going?”

“Sleeping.”

“Where? You can sleep on the bed.”

“I thought you going to sleep on the bed?”

“Yup, I don’t mind sharing the bed.”

“Huh? Well, I do. Excuse me.”

“Where are you sleeping then?”

“Anywhere but here.”

“Not out from the villa I suppose?”

“What does it matter?”

Maki continues her step before her wrist get pull from the back, when she turn her head all she can see are Yamapi glaring eyes. All of sudden she got the same chill again.

“Need I to remind you what did I said in front of the bathroom earlier?”

Maki knows what Yamapi trying to say, she finally manage to shake her head slowly making sure she got what Yamapi try to remind her.

“So,where are you going?”

“Re…reading room.”

“Good.”

Yamapi let go of Maki’s hand and give her space to move. Maki take a look at Yamapi again before she moves herself to the reading room. After she closes the door, she immediately falls down to the floor, her knees is still shaking and her heart is beating so hard that she can barely breathe.

Yamapi eyes follow Maki until she closes the door behind her. Yamapi messes his hair, thinking that he gone too far to Maki.

“I wasn’t mean that! Stupid Yamapi!”

He sit on the edge of the bed, his eyes caught the door of the reading room.

“Why I mess up every time I try to talk to you? Please don’t hate me, that is the last thing I want from you.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It is 2 am in the morning, Yamapi couldn’t hold himself anymore. He slowly creeps to the reading room and open the door with extra care. He wouldn’t want to wake the person inside. It is quite dark but he instantly catches a figure on the table at the center with her head already on the book she try to read. A smile graven on his face. He should expect this to happen, she wouldn’t last for even 30 minutes.

Yamapi stand by her side and move his hand to her body until he manages to lift her up bride style.  He slowly brings her to the bed and lay her down.  He pulls the blanket up till her chest, don’t want her to freeze at night. He withdraw behind a few steps and sit on the chair beside the bed, his eyes never leave her face until dawn coming kissing the day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maki yawn on her sleep, her eyes still close. Her hand absentmindedly searching for the blanket because the morning chills already got to her and she is not in the mood to wake up yet. She finally open her eyes when her hand miserably fails in it search. She can see the blanket already on the edge of the bed, she quickly pick it up and goes back to her deep sleep.

“It already 7 in the morning, you know?”

Maki eyes automatically open th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter