Chapter 16

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you! You hear me?”

 

Maki widen her eyes as she heard the confession for the second time, somehow she can feel a happiness spark within her but slowly Yui faces come across her mind and erase all of it just like that a burning sensation suddenly become friends with her mind. She pushes him away and she slaps him as hard as she can. A loud thunder can be heard on the sky which agreeing with her feeling, the rain slowly pour down from above.

 

“Do you really think I’m that easy? I’m not one of your toy!”

 

Maki quickly run away from Yamapi with tears pouring down her cheeks. Behind her just a broken heart figures just watching her shadow to banish from his eyes. Some drop of rain landed on his face which wipes away his tears.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Everything that she can take it within her reach are smashes into a huge beg that she found on the dresser. She is wet from the rain, but it doesn’t stop her even a second. She needs to get out from there, nothing will stop her tonight. Not even the heavy rain which already wet the soil and covering all of other noises from her ears.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Maki stop for a moment but continue her works, she know exactly who is asking.

 

“I’m leaving!”

 

“Said who?”

 

Maki smash the last piece of clothing in her hand and turn her back towards Yamapi.

 

“Said me!  I either out from this island or die trying!”

 

Maki continues to zip the bag closed but the next thing she knew both of her hands are tied up with a long peach scarf and she is dragged to the bed. There he goes again, the same eyes and energy that appear when he looks at her after he punched Ryo at the beach.

 

“You are not leaving until I say so, understand!”

 

“You can’t do this to me!”

 

“Already did!”

 

Maki struggles to free her hands but the grip was too tight and she keeps on going until it hurt. Yamapi couldn’t stand it anymore, he marches up and pin Maki on the bed.

 

“Stop! Stop it! You’re going to hurt yourself again.”

 

Still Maki didn’t stop struggling, lastly he gathered all his strength and shout as harsh as he can.

 

“I said stop! Who are you anger with? Me or yourself?”

 

Maki is stunts and all of her action stop, only both of their harsh breath can be heard.

 

“You are mad at me but you are mad at yourself more. Why? Because you share the same feeling as I did towards you. I’m a very bad person but still you fall for me. That’s why you push me away, that’s why you want to run away.”

 

 A loud sobbing can be heard as it crying against the rain. Maki close her face with her hands as the sobbing continues.

 

“I know I should give you some time but I can’t let you out of my side. I love you more than myself, and I’m sorry if my way of loving doesn’t suit you but please bear with me. I…I wa..”

 

A loud knock on the door startled both of them, Yamapi get down from the bed and slowly open the door. There is Ryo who already soak with the rain, behind him there are several guys and they desperately gasping for air.

 

“Aunt Sora asks you guys to stay in the main hall, the storm is too harsh. Any tree can go down at this rate. You need to go now, we have to warn others.”

 

The hall is crowded with the islanders and most of them are wet. They sit beside Sora and others, Yamapi is looking for something with his eyes.”

 

 “ What is it dear?”

 

“I don’t see Ryo and others, Obachan.”

 

“They will be back any moment. I think they have a quick stop at the farm.”

 

Immediately after Sora finishes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter