Chapter 14

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HIROKI!!!”

 

The glass from Hiroki’s hand smash down to the floor, spread into dozen of pieces.

 

“What the hell Masami!”

 

“You asking me that question? You should be asking yourself! I’ve been calling you for the hundredth time!”

 

“Owh, I’m sorry. I’m just thinking..”

 

“About Maki?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Ever since she is missing you are acting really weird, shouldn’t I be worried?”

 

“Well, she is missing for almost two weeks now. Shouldn’t the police involve already?”

 

“You want to make a police report?”

 

“Yes, they will find her.”

 

“And why you are the one who is concern.”

 

“She is my fiancé, the weddi..”

 

A loud smack can be heard throughout the apartment, Masami eyes are redden and few drops of blood can be seen on her fingers. Still, her hand is trembling, Hiroki can see a piece of glass on her grips.

 

“You love her, I’m nothing to you. I’m just….nothing, why should I live then?”

 

Sensing something really bad about to happen, Hiroki quickly reach for Masami’s hand. She is struggling to jab the piece of glass into her neck, Hiroki manage to grab the glass with some cuts on his hand. He quickly throws the piece far from their sight.

 

“You’re hurt. Let’s put something on it.”

 

“No! You don’t love me! Go look for your other fiancé!”

 

Masami try to get up but Hiroki grab her wrist and pull her back to his embrace.

 

“Hey, I love you. Only you, my only fiancé that I want to be with.”

 

“Liar! Then why you are so concern about her?”

 

“Because of you! I’m concern that you won’t get your proper revenge.”

 

“Really?”

 

“You want her to suffer right? We will make her suffer, under your terms.”

 

“We had to find her, she need to be there on my wedding day, heartbroken!”

 

“There, now you get it right? I want to find her just because love you.”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

Hiroki can finally take a deep breath, he tighten his embrace. Somehow his head become so messy that the only thing he can think is just to lie down and sleep while Masami is humming a cheerful song in his ears showing she is the happiest girl on earth.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Yamapi close the door and reach the bedroom. It seem like the princess is still in her dream, he put down the breakfast tray on the wardrobe and snuck himself under the comforter. His ears seem echoing all the nagging from Sora he just bear just now. He can’t sleep last night, even though the woman he misses so much last few days is right in front of him but still he can’t get rid of his feeling. He reach for her hand and bring the beautiful fingers to his mouth and still he want more, now his target is the vexing lips of hers but before he captured them a sudden move from Maki make him quickly close his eyes and pretend to sleep.

 

Maki tries to change her position, but her hand got stuck forcing her to slowly open her eyes. Her eyes widen a bit looking at familiar figure in front of her. She notice he s holding on her hand, she tries to shove it but he seem reluctant to let it go. After few tries, she finally gave up and lands her head to the pillow once again. She let out a soft sight and takes another look at the man sleeping beside. She is sure that she saw he sit on the huge rattan chair beside the wardrobe before she closed her eyes, when exactly he move to her side? For the first time ever she get a chance to look at this man face. Such a handsome face with two nicely evolve eyes which were sparkling whenever she look straight at them, nose which the cutest one she ever see on man and the lips which always make her heart beat in unordinary rhythm. She put her fingers on the lips as like she tries to feel it closer but there is something inside her asking for more. Noticing it will lead to a dangerous road, she decided to pull away. She manage to sit on the bed, and automatically catch glance on a tray near the wardrobe, she knows how it get in there. After a while she realizes that Yamapi is slowly releasing her hand, she immediately pull out her hand and slowly get down from the bed.

 

She get a look inside the tray, there are scrambl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter