The order of a father

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yamapi almost having asthma attack on his way to the office, but there he is his boss stood in front of his car with a coffee on his hand.

“What? He stops for a coffee but still earlier than me?”

Yamapi walk slowly to his boss and on ready stand in front of him, but his boss still hasn’t tilted his head.

“Boss, I’m here. You can proceed with the punishment.”

Horikita Kimura tilted his head and shoves the coffee to his junior. Yamapi just take the coffee and drink it since he is thirsty because of the running.

“So, what is the punishment Sir?”

“Send your report to the office and come back here, we need to go to some place.”

This time Kimura voice start to crack, he try so hard not to show his feeling to his junior.

“Is something wrong, Senpai?”

“Just go now,”

Yamapi walk to the office but still give a last look to his boss, or more of his partner. He never seen him behave like this before, he is strict but he is the one who take care of him since he is in the special agency.  He is the best so far in the organization, Yamapi always respect her. They were like close friends even though their age is like father and son. He only calls him boss when he is serious especially on late issue, but usually he calls him senpai.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Since the beginning of their journey, Kimura doesn’t say a word. Yamapi quite confuse with his behavior but still he just stay silent till they arrive in a hospital.

“What we doing here, senpai?”

“Yamapi, you always want to know my story right?”

“Well, yup. But you want to tell me now? Here?”

“I was married before, with a girl. We fall in love, but our love just like in a drama. We got oppose but still she run away from her family and follow me to Tokyo.  I appreciate what she done for me; we had a daughter and a son.”

“Mean, you got a family?”

“Yup, maybe it hard for you to believe that. I had a blissful life, my work never been the reason of our argument, we just fight on who going to take the children to school, when to go holiday and where to go. But everything change, when I know who she is really.”

“Who is she?”

“She and I never suppose to meet, but our love over power everything. Because of our children, we decided to part away.”

“Divorce?”

“No, we don’t get divorce. It just that I left them for good but still watching from afar.”

“Why?”

“Yamapi.”

“Yes.”

“If anything happen to me, I want you to take this key and open my hidden locker that I showed you last time.”

“What? Why are you talking like this?”

“Yamapi, we are special agents. We should always ready for hard situation. Take this key and open the locker, get all the files in there and keep it safe. One more thing, I want you to take one more thing.”

“What?”

“My daughter, you need to protect her. “

“What? Is she in danger? We can ask for protection from the organization..”

“No! Make sure no one know she is my daughter, including the organization. Don’t ask more, just promise me this thing.”

“Why can’t you protect her? You’re better than me.”

“I can’t. I might not be there to protect her. She also wouldn’t see me after what she being through. She hates me with all her might. “

“How?”

“Her mother died today, and I’m the one to be blame.”

“Wh…what? That’s why we here? Hospital?” Well, shouldn’t you be inside?”

“No! I can’t be there. I don’t deserve to be there. I have no right to appear in front of my children today.”

“But, she was your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter