Chapter 15

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing, Maki-chan?”

 

Maki was startled by Erika eruption, but can only smile back at her when she realized Erika is struggling to climb up the rocks to be near her. Maki shove her hand and slowly pull her closer, her other hand is wiping her hair which being played by the wind.

 

“Are you alright?”

 

Maki asked the question considering how sweaty Erika just because a few climbing.

 

“Hehe, I don’t really into climbing these days. How you get on these rocks?”

 

“I guess it just one of my talents.”

 

“You sure do have many talents, especially when it comes to men right?”

 

Maki raised her eyebrows, somehow the tones that Erika use was quite sharp.

 

“What do..”

 

“Ne, let’s go for a swim.”

 

“Swim?”

 

Erika only nods her head several times and her lips always stay with the same smile since she appear.

 

“In the middle of the night?”

 

“Yup, let’s go.”

 

Erika didn’t give any opportunity for Maki to refuse, she grabs Maki’s wrist and quickly pull her together and jump into the sea. Maki almost hit the rock near the area, but lucky for her that the water isn’t as deep as she thought, it only reaches her chest. Erika is shouting in joy and starts to play with the water, ignoring Maki who is still shock with the sudden jump.

 

Maki just shakes her head for Erika’s prank, she knows that Erika just want to cheer her up.

 

“Ne, Maki! Try to relax your body and let it flow with the water, it is the best medicine for stress.”

 

Erika then flip backward and starts floating with the wave, Maki with a little doubt starts doing the same thing. She can clearly see the stars on the sky, and the calm water really is soothing her feelings. It has been two days from the last incident she have with Yamapi, and since then they didn’t talk or even look at each other. She can feel a heavy intense every time Yamapi is around, she doesn’t even know how the situation can be so bad. Her guess is Yamapi must been avoiding her for the past two days, maybe he didn’t like what she said to him. Maybe he feel…..sad. Maki quickly shakes her head and compose herself in the water again. She looks around and realizes Erika was nowhere to find. She takes a look on her location which is quite far from the shore, how long has been when she is floating that even Erika left her.

 

 She slowly swims back to the shore, but before she even reach there something caught her legs and pull her down in the sea, she was shock and try to see what it is but fail because it just too dark. She starts to panic but didn’t stop struggling to get free, there are times she get free and quickly take a breath out but she keeps getting pull back into the sea. Her legs start to give up on her and all her strength seems too wary and slowly she can feel that she is fading away.

 

“No! No! Ya..mapi!”

 

She tried to utter it out but it just didn’t come out, but somehow she can hear somebody is calling out her name.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Maki squeak as she tries her hard to swallow the medicine, it is the bitterest medicine she ever eat in her whole life.

 

“I think we need to do a special ceremony to push all the bad luck away.”

 

Maki pout listen to Asoka’s words, the taste of the medicine is still strong even though she already drink a full glass of water.  She slowly tries to steal glances to Yamapi who is giving her the sharpest stare ever. She knows that he is totally mad at her right now.

 

“What are you thinking swimming alone in the middle of the night?”

 

“I’m not alone, I’m with Erika.”

 

All the eyes in the room quickly switch to Erika who in her pajamas except Yamapi who is still staring at Maki. Erika eyes are widening as she heard what Maki just said.

 

“Eh? Maki, what are you talking about? I’m in my room the whole night.”

 

This time it is Maki’s turn to widen her eyes, even though it is quite dark before but she is pretty sure it was Erika who pulls her down to the sea.

 

“Anyway, you shouldn’t swim at night the wave can be dangerous at that time. Luckily Yamapi is there to help you, otherwise..”

 

“There will be funeral then.”

 

“Yui!”

 

Sora raise her voice to Yui, This time she didn’t sulk anymore from her mother scolding, she knows that it does her no good.

 

“I think we should leave now, Maki needs a lot of rest. Just rest tonight, alright?”

 

Maki just nod her head slowly while Sora ushered everyone out from the villa. Now when it just the two of them, the intense becomes heavy again. Maki didn’t even dare to tilt up her head, she knows that Yamapi’s gaze never runs from her face. A sudden move from Yamapi immediately frighten her, she feels her whole body become numb. She tries to stay compos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter