Opening heart

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Maki reaches the bathroom and start cleaning herself, she gets in the bath tub and her mind goes in her own world once more. Her hand reach for her lips, she stills can feel his lips tasting hers.

“Why he kissed me? More importantly why I kissed him?”

Maki shove her head into the water for several seconds and get up again to get an air.

“What’s wrong with me? Why my heart becomes wild in front of him? Why I’m so afraid of him?”

Maki dunks her head into the water once more, this time she holds her breath as long as she can. In one minutes she got up again and gasped for air.

“I need to stay away from him as much as I can, just finish the job and get out from this island as soon as possible. I need to be at the altar for Hiroki”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Maki get dressed with some clothes from the wardrobe, somebody must have packed her things from her bags. She looks at her clothes brought by Yamapi, most of them are dresses cut till the knee and with sleeves, some loose t-shirt and some long pants.

“Tsk, why he didn’t get any hot pants or mini skirt?”

She close the closet and walk to the living room, she does not see any sign of Yamapi in the villa. She decided to go out, but before she even reach the door she notice a small hallway lead to a door. Suddenly her curiosity goes up, she walk slowly to the door and open it.

“Wah!”

She becomes amazed with what she finds inside the room. There are book shelves around the room and there is a table with a computer on it in the middle of the room. The computer is a desktop computer and the model looks old but still the room is so clean.  The scenery that can be seen from the slide doors made of glasses is astonishing.  The beach and the sea water give the relaxing situation plus the sound of the waves is really entertaining.  She then walks to the book shelf and pick one book from it, it is an interior book. She glances at the book shelf once more; all of the books are interior and home style books.

“You like it here?”

Maki drops the book she holds in her arm, stuns from the voice behind of her. She quickly looks at her back and sees Yamapi is looking straight at her without shirt on his body.

“Arghhh!”

“What?”

“What are doing? Where is your cloth?”

Maki turn her back to Yamapi and her hands are on her face covering her eyes from seeing something she shouldn’t see.

“Ahh… I’m taking the bath; of course I need to get rid of my clothes. I need to get of my pants too, want to see it?”

“Arghhhhh! Stop!”

“Joooo……kingggg!!!”

“Is that something to joke about?”

“Em! This will be your place to work.”

“Eh?”

Maki open her eyes and put down her hands, she looks at Yamapi who is already standing beside her with wrinkle forehead surprised with Yamapi sudden change on topic.

“You prepared this for me?”

“Of course not! I’m a Yakuza and a ert remember?”

“Tsk! So how these stuffs are here?”

“They belong to my mom.”

Yamapi walks to the table in the middle of the room, he stops and pick up a picture frame and all of a sudden there is a soft smile on his face. Maki walk herself closer to Yamapi to take a look.

“So pretty. Is that your mom?”

“Em!”

“Is she an interior designer?”

“Was! She died almost eight years ago.”

“Owh! I’m sorry.”

Yamapi just smile while looking at Maki guilty face. She should know how cute she is now.

“It’s alright, old story.”

“How does she die? If you don’t mind.”

“Well, she…she…accident happen. Sometimes accident happen even you wish it won’t come for you.”

Maki realize a slightly change of tone from Yamapi, she can sense there is more story behind that, she really interested to know but she decided to change the question.

“How about your father?”

“Dead too.”

“Same accident?”

“No, he died few weeks after my mom died. Loosing her is too hard for him.”

“Your mom was a lucky woman to have your father as her husband.”

Maki finish her words with her eyes looking outside of the room, her eyes get a bit watery. The story reminds her of her own mother. How poor her mother is for having a wrong guy as a husband. Yamapi take a look at Maki, realizing at her mind must be on her father.

“You hate your father?”

“My father never been there for my family, but if you ask me this question two weeks before I will say not really, somehow I really hope he come home but now my answer is I wish I will not see him again for the rest of my life. After my mother died, for me he also died with her.”

Yamapi only can listen to her words, he understand why she feels like that towards Kimura. If only he can take Kimura’s place to explain to Maki.

“I think I need to get bath now.”

He smiles at Maki and walk to the door.

“Wait!”

“What?”

“Emmm…emmm”

“What?”

“Why there are no hot pants or mini skirts in my bag?”

“Why you need them? You want to wear them and seduce me?”

“Of course not! It’s hot here!”

“I don’t want you to wear it around the island, even though here only have middle age man beside me but still anything can happen.”

“But…it is really hot sometimes.”

“Ehh…then just take off your clothes like me.”

“Huh?”

“Or you want me to take off for you?”

Yamapi steps to the front but stop when Maki quickly grab a book from the shelf and ready to throw it to him.

“Jooo…kinggg!”

Yamapi put up both of his hand and slowly turn back to get out from the room.

“!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masami arrive at Awyn Hotel with her Toyota car, she then get out from the car and pass the key to the hotel’s boy. She takes the lift till on 9th floor and straight to the 918 room.

“How is it?”

Masami ignore Hiroki’s question, she throw her handbag on the bed and slowly making her way to the mini bar. She pulls out a bottle of whisky and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter