Chapter 10

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maki walk slowly behind the two guys in front of her, they were talking and laughing about so many thing.

“They are best friends! If that what you are curious about.”

Maki take a glance to the girl who already walking beside her, she was walking behind her and give the scary vibration before.

“We three are best friends, we go anywhere together, do anything together.”

“Sound like fun.”

“Yes it is. Until Yamapi-kun leaves us, we both are so sad that he leaves without saying goodbye.”

“You guys must be happy now that he is back here.”

“Ryo is, but I’m not. Because he brought a leech with him.”

Maki stop her steps and take a good look at Yui, she can sense a very horrible sarcasm towards her. Yui only look at Maki and smile at her.

“You guys coming?”

A loud voice of Ryo can be heard from up front, Yamapi and him already left them far behind.

“Yup!”

Yui scream and running happily towards the guys leaving Maki with very uncomfortable heart.

 

(Flasback)

 

“I miss you so much”

Yui hug Yamapi as hard as she can so that she can give the confidence to herself that Yamapi won’t go away from her anymore.

“Yui, I miss you too.”

Yamapi taps Yui back few times before he breaks their contact but Yui’s hands still on Yamapi waist.

“I thought you are still mad at me?”

“How come I mad at you when you already in front of me?”

“Good, coz it will be hard to persuade you when you sulk.”

Yamapi squeeze both of Yui’s cheeks as he always do. Yui pout at Yamapi action that treat her like a baby.

“What?”

“I’m not a little girl anymore! I’ve grown up as you are.”

“But you always a little girl for me.”

Yui let Yamapi’s waist go and start to show sign to sulk again before she can clearly see a figure behind Yamapi’s back looking at them. She immediately cancel her intention and quickly hug Yamapi with force and hard. Yamapi only laugh and taps Yui’s back again.

 

(End of Flashback)

Maki only look at the three of them walking happily in front of her, she try not to be concern with what she seen before but somehow it keep replaying on her head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 “How is it?”

Maki didn’t answer the question, she is still amazed on the idea of pearl farming. She just keeps on listening to the worker explaining the processes. When Yamapi talked about visiting a farm, never in her mind cross that it is a pearl farming, she thought it might be mere vegetables farming. Ryo just laugh at Maki silent, grabbing the attention from her.

“What?”

“I was asking you the same question over and over again for the last few minutes.”

“Really?”

“Yup, but you are so busy watching the process.”

“Sorry, this is amazing. I never knew this could be done.”

“You should go out more.”

“Maybe.”

“Wrong answer! You need to come here daily so you can learn faster.”

“Learn? I don’t think we should rush on that.”

“ Of course it is. Otherwise you will be off chart when you manage this farm.”

“Sorry? Manage?”

“Owh, you don’t know yet? I thought he already consult you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Yamapi want you to manage the next design for the pearl. You need to learn fast because the next pick up will be next month.”

Maki only can listen with wide open. She stills can’t believe what she just heard.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“That’s all, Sir.”

“Come on ! Not you too, Mats

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter