Careful

Suddenly, Baozi Aegyo

     'Minseok is so soft right now... This is a nice dream. Ohhhh, and he even tastes delicious, too! He's sweet and light and fluffy and so amazing, I- oh? He likes that... If I do it again, he'll squirm... It's cute. Maybe if I do this...'


     "I'm so full right now... Thank you, Yixing," with an "Mhmm!" in return, Tao patted his bulging belly and slumped back into his chair, thinking 'I need to make it flat again but I don't wanna~' and sighed. Today, practice would be four hours, so what would you do to prepare for a very hot day of extreme practice? Eat and relax, or at least that's what Tao would do. If you're going to go high, then you must start low.
     He crossed his arms and closed his eyes, his head dangling from the chair as he breathed in slow. He tried remembering the dream he had the night before as it slipped slowly from his memory. 

     Xiumin was all his, and nothing was stopping him. They were on a fluffy bed, much like how Tao imagines Xiumin to be, and Xiumin's faintly flushed skin stood out from the white feathery comforter as Tao brushed his fingertips up along his stomach. He was being so very gentle, as if Xiumin was made of glass, yet that's not what Tao would use to describe the other and how delicate and precious he is. In his dream, Xiumin was fragile like a shell of an empty egg, and with little pressure you would break him, and no one would want that to happen.
      Tao felt his way up from the stomach to the face. The very radiant face, the one that belonged to Minseok. Tao loved it. Those rose petal lips that could make any hard-personality soften with a smile or kiss. The eyes, opened or closed, that could either bring you down or fly to the sky with emotion and you would think they were the most precious things in the world. Tao loved it.

     He bent down and laid a kiss on the other without trouble.
     "Tao," a whisper breathed out. Tao pushed up and loomed over Xiumin, whose skin was primed with goosebumps. "I'm cold."
     In response, Tao brushed his lips along the pale skin, hot air breathing against it. "I'll warm you..." and he grasped both hands  beside Xiumin, and laid his body carefully over.
     'How can he be cold? He's warm to the touch right now,' Tao wondered. He kissed one cheek, and then softly on his lips.
     'He'a like soft candy...'
     Their mouths moved together slowly as their arms s their way around each other. 

     "Tao, wake up."
     He shifted and pulled the blanket over his head. 
     "Tao. Come on!"
     He groaned and looked up with one eye open. "What time is it?" His voice cracked. 
     The voice, Xiumin's voice, replied with, "8:30" and grabbed the younger's wrist to pull him up. 
     "Ugh, nooo," Tao whined. 
     Xiumin sighed, "Tao, we have practice today; four hours. Go get ready and eat breakfast, okay?"
     "... Okay," Tao couldn't refuse; no one could. He sat up and stretched briefly, his hair tousled and tangled before he ran his fingers through it. Peeking at the other, he noticed that he was already ready to go. 
     'How does he wake up so early?'
     "Let's go. Yixing is making breakfast. We'll eat it all if you don't come now," Xiumin informed bluntly. Tao could tell he was hungry. He pushed his body off the bed, past Xiumin, and out the door to ready himself for a very long day.

 

 

--- 

I just want to dissolve my latest chapters in a strong acid and cry in a corner what am I doing with my life. I need to read more because these chapters are a tangled mess