Really, Luhan?

Suddenly, Baozi Aegyo

     It was almost ten at night, and everyone was full and tired after dinner. Lay had cooked a full meal that, surprisingly, satisfied everyone.  They all sat on the couch watching some re-runs of an old drama, occasionally laughing at the cheesy parts. 

     "I'm going to bed. Let's go, Tao," Xiumin sat up, holding Tao's hand into their bedroom. Kris scrunched his nose, stretching his arms and flopping them back down. He knew Xiumin had planned to cuddle with Tao that night, he even go to have some alone time before dinner, yet he still felt jealous.
     However, he did have a nice time kissing. 
 
     Kris opened his eyes slowly, seeing that Xiumin was still napping, quiet snores sounding from him. The face in front of him had Kris frozen. Xiumin was naturally cute, his face misleading many people. And, according to Kris, he didn't need to show aegyo at all to show it.
     Kris absorbed every perfection and "faultless imperfections" (as Kris would like to call them) and smiled like a fool. The older man, in his eyes, was perfection itself, even if others didn't acknowledge that. In fact, whenever he would read insulting comments about the beloved Baozi, he would reply to them disguised as a young woman defending for the man. This leader thought of himself as a genius. Very funny...
     When Xiumin finally awoke, he was shocked to see Kris staring at him, and rather creepily.
     "Um, hello," Xiumin yawned.
     "Hello, baby! How was your nap?" Kris chimed.
     "It was good, but why were you, um, staring at me?" Xiumin's voice fell. It's usually not good to question the leader's motives.
     "You're cute, baby. Come here and give me a kiss," Kris puckered his lips and closed his eyes, but instead of another pair of lips that he hoped for, he felt fluffy and squishy something pressing against his face. 
     "I won't give you one, but Rilakkuma will!" Xiumin smiled as Kris pushed the stuffed toy away. 
     "Don't pout at me, Kris. It doesn't look right," Xiumin giggled.
     "Kiss me," Kris tightened his hold and pulled Xiumin closer to him.
     "Why don't you kiss me instead?" Xiumin his lips and leaned closer. 
     "How about we kiss each other? I'm getting impatient," Kris didn't wait for an answer.
     They parted their lips when they came into contact. Kris didn't need permission to slide his tongue in, and he took total advantage of that. Xiumin tilted his head so the other can dig deeper with his tongue. He was pulled onto Kris' lap when he his back, feeling two hands trail freely down his back. They stopped right before his , Kris well aware of what would happen if he touched it.
     Xiumin grinded against Kris below him and groaned when he felt his pants get tight. Kris felt it, too, and fondled with him. He flipped him over and let Xiumin wrap his arms and legs around him.
     And then Luhan came in with his camera. 
     "Wow, already?" Luhan interrupted, two heads turning his way. "No, continue! I can print the pictures for you later."
     "Luhan! You ruined the mood!" Kris blamed. He pushed himself off of Xiumin, muttering a "sorry" as he pulled him up from under.
     Luhan panicked. He just wanted to get some pictures, and the time where he could have hit the jackpot, he ruined it! Luhan's weibo could have caused a freak traffic jam in the Chinese server if he got those pictures up.
     He sulked and walked out of the room, not even glancing at the two he totally used as models. He could always install tiny cameras in their bedrooms, however. 
     After Luhan dragged his out of the room, Kris turned his body so he was sitting on the edge of the bed, Xiumin following after. The older saw the slight anger in Kris' face, and instead of feeling sympathetic, he merely laughed, recieving a look of confusion from the leader.
     "Why are you laughing? How was that funny?" Kris grumbled.
     "You're mad because Luhan 'ruined the mood' when he walked in, and you act like he woke you up from one of your deep sleeps. And you look more like an angry puppy than a serious person with that face," Xiumin joked and rested his head on the taller's shoulder. He glanced at the clock, noting that they still had about two hours before dinner. His thoughts about the other day, when the aegyo incident happened, returned to him. 
     Kris was still pretty pissed at Luhan, and Xiumin still wanted to kiss, so he thought about using his secret weapon, knowing Kris would fall for it in the shortest of moments.
     Kris felt two arms wrap around him, and a cute voice coming from beside him. It was Xiumin, and he knew exactly was going on, yet he knew he had already lost. Kris observed the older, who looked even younger, and the most adorable smiling face beaming up at him. He simply watched as the man's lips moved, not really understanding what was coming out. 
     "Oppa, kiss me! Or else I'll get mad at you," Xiumin jutted his lower lip and lowered his head, but still keeping his gaze at the taller. This was it; he won him over.
     "O-okay," was all Kris could manage to reply with. Both men leaned forward to each other, eyes closing and lips parting. When they touched, both men immediately fell back onto the bed, rolling over until they were finally comfortable. Tongues tangled and mouths moving without a noise (besides the occasional "Mmh"), they melted into each other and pushed themselves for more...
 
     "Looks like someone is pretty jealous," Luhan grinned as he scooted closer to Kris. He was suppressing a laugh; he thought it was funny that the leader was acting like a child, masking it behind a cold stare. Kris hides that side from the cameras, the company trying to keep him cool for as long as possible. It was basically pointless, however. 
     "Shut up, lipstick boy. Go bother someone else," Kris looked around and noticed everyone was asleep, rolling his eyes as Luhan made fun of him. 
     "How did you all of a sudden start dating Minseok anyway?" Luhan leaned against a sleeping Chen as he asked. He was trying to distance himself away from Kris without it being obvious, afraid that the younger may get mad.
     "Not telling. Go away, no one likes you, Luhan," Kris waved his hand in a shooing motion, wanting Luhan just to disappear. Was this kid serious?
     "Say that to my giant fan club. Seriously, if you do, there'd probably be a huge reaction, and all the girls will be like, 'Oppa, I like you! You can forget what leader says because we love you!' and all that. Do it, it'll make me feel better!"
     "In your dreams."
     "My dreams usually come true."
     "Make this the end of your streak, then."
     "Kill-joy."
     "Why aren't you a girl?"
     "Because I didn't want to be."
     "You can't control what gender you're gonna be, Luhan."
     "I did."
     "Stop talking."
     "Stop talking."
     "What?"
     "What?"
     "Are you copying me?"
     "Are you copying me?"
     "Stop."
     "Stop."
     "I am dumb."
     "You are dumb."
     "Both of you, shut up," Lay glared at them with drowsy eyes.
     "Whatever. Just leave me alone, Luhan," Kris got up and walked to his bedroom. One day, he'll get Luhan back, make him the jealous one instead. 
 
 
     Tao climbed into bed with Xiumin, smiling because he finally had him. They were warm, under the blanket and exhausted. Usually, Xiumin would have Tao under his arm, but the younger decided the opposite.
     "Tao, I thought-" Xiumin started. 
     "No, It's my turn," the taller picked Xiumin up and laid him down on top of him. Xiumin was light, his soft skin and little fat just made everything seem heavenly. You could say that Tao melted, enjoying every bit. 
     "Minseok, you're so fluffy! You're like a marshmallow, and you smell sweet, too!"
     Tao squeezed Xiumin in a tight hug, the latter squirming in his grasp. In this position, he was helpless, and Tao was squeezing too hard to resist.
     "Tao... Tao, that... Hurts," Xiumin managed to sputter out. 
     "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," Tao loosened his grip a little, but not letting go all the way. He his side, letting Xiumin fall next to him. Tao held him close, his hands sprawled on Xiumin's back.
     Xiumin couldn't think or speak, so he just let Tao hold him. Time passed slowly, the only sounds were quiet and slow breaths and the frequent fabric-against-fabric sweeps. Somehow, it calmed Xiumin down, his limbs tangled with Tao's, and their faces only millimeters away. 
     The older inhaled, the younger exhaled, both luxuriating in each other. It felt good, that they both fit each other as they drifted off to sleep.
     Or so that's what Xiumin thought. All of a sudden, Tao, being the puerile and devious boy he is, slid his hand in Xiumin's shirt. Xiumin, who was generally the opposite, could only gasp. And then his breathing was cut off, becoming very aware of what the hell was going on. He was scared what would happen, and it's not like he could do anything about it. Exhaustion had taken over his body, leaving him virtually paralyzed and slow to react.
     No wonder Tao was surprised he hadn't been hit or pushed away yet. It wasn't like he was going to hurt the older, fortunately. He wasn't that cruel, and cruel wasn't really in Tao's dictionary. Unless you severely provoked him, then you have no hope. 
     Now, Tao was not one to take advantage of people, but Xiumin was the only exception. He had him at the lips and no way was he going to let go. You know, until Xiumin started to fidget, making Tao break the kiss. 
     "Tao! What are you doing?!" Xiumin pushed him away and sat up. He knew that Tao knew there was something going on between him and Kris, so why would he do that? He's never made a move on him before, even when they cuddled.
     Tao gazed at him with the sorriest looking face he could pull off, sitting up as well. 
     "Gege, I'm sorry. I... That was an accident," Tao lied,"I was sleepy, Minseok-ge."
     Tao rubbed his eyes with a fist, discreetly using his own aegyo to dismiss any of Xiumin's suspicions. He yawned and Laid back down, wishing for Xiumin to do the same and forget about the "accidental" kiss.
     How he wished Xiumin would leave Kris and come to him, the one who he's really close with; Tao.