Jealous, Sappy, and Not Very Leader-Like

Suddenly, Baozi Aegyo

     "Come here."
     "No."
     "Come. Here."
     "No!"
     "Baby, come on! Sit on my lap."
     "I said not to call me that. I'm older than you!"
     "So what?"
     "You're impossible."
     "Only for you!"
     "Wow, rude."
     "It's only true. I love you~"
     "Go away."
     "I love you!"
     "I'll leave then."
     "But I love you!"
     No response. 
     "I LOVE YOU!"
     Kris got up from the couch and ran after Xiumin. He was in the kitchen fixing himself a sandwich.
     "Ew, go away," Xiumin scowled. 
     "Why should I?" Kris stepped towards him and hugged him from behind.
     "I don't like you," Xiumin tried pushing away, but to no avail as Kris hugged him tighter. 
     "Yes you do. I know you do," Kris smiled. He pulled Xiumin's head back and kissed him on the forehead, then his lips.
     They were so soft and supple, he couldn't pull away. Well, until Tao walked in.
     "Minseok! Kris? What the hell?!" Tao fumed at the sight. "What are you doing?!"
     "What do you think?" Kris asked angrily, pulling Xiumin closer to him as if he's protecting him. He laid another kiss on his lips to show Tao, who was about to explode in jealousy.
     Xiumin didn't know what to do; he just stood there with a confused look on his face as the tension grew.
     "Guys, stop. Tao, what's wrong?" Xiumin pushed himself out of Kris' hold and walked towards Tao. Tao stepped back, his tears about to fall.
     "No. Stay away from me," He clenched his fists, "How could you? You know how lonely I was last night? You were with that idiot of a leader and you left me alone!"
     "Tao, what are you... What do you mean?" Xiumin put his hand on Tao's shoulder but had been rejected. 
     "You're blind, Gege," Tao laughed as tears rolled down his cheeks, "I like you, but you're so stupid."
     "Tao... Don't be like this, please,"  Xiumin pleaded.
     "Like what? Hm? What do you want me to be? How can I make you love me and not him? What does he have that I don't? What's wrong with me?!" Tao shook Xiumin by the shoulders. 
     "There's nothing wrong with you, Tao! You're perfect the way you are," Xiumin shut him up. What was he supposed to do?
     Tao hugged him suddenly, crying on Xiumin's shoulder. Kris heard mumbling in-between sobs while Xiumin simply nodded and rubbed his back. Tao was simply going through a stage, he didn't know what he was feeling.
     "Stop crying; it ruins your pretty face," Xiumin giggled and Tao nodded, forcing himself to suppress his tears.
     "Gege, can I cuddle with you tonight? Please?" Tao sniffed.
     Xiumin nodded, patting his back before letting him go. Kris frowned. He wanted Xiumin to sleep in his bed tonight, but Tao had to be a brat and steal away his Minseok. When Tao left, Kris turned Xiumin around and picked him up from under his arms.
     "Baby, why do you have to sleep with him? Why not me? Why does he get everything?" Kris whined as he held the other high.
     "Are you seriously saying this? Put me down, Kris," Xiumin tried to pry his way out, almost succeeding until Kris flopped him over his shoulder.
     "Kris, put me down," Xiumin tried to climb off the giant, but Kris started walking to his room. "I swear, Kris, if you don't put me down right now, I'll cut you."
     Next thing he knew, he was thrown onto Kris's bed, the younger climbing atop of him.
     "Baby, if you're sleeping with Tao tonight, then I should get to spend my time with you right now. So, where should I start?" Kris put himself between Xiumin's legs, leaning over close to the older's red face. "So cute... You really are."
     "Kris, if you don't get off, I'll ruin your face and make all your fans cry," Xiumin threatened.
     Kris laughed at the useless threat. He pinned him down by his wrists and bit his neck, Xiumin wincing in pain.
     "Kris! Get off! Wait, what are you doing- Oh!" Xiumin jumped. Kris had slid his hand under Xiumin, grabbing a handful of his . Of course, Xiumin reacted; Kris received a painful headbutt to the forehead. Jumping off of Xiumin, Kris held his head, cringing in pain. His eyes watered, but no tears fell as he held them in. 
     "Ow! What the hell, Minseok?! What was that for?!" Kris threw a fist down on the bed, his other hand rubbing his forehead.
     Xiumin sat up, his head hurting as well. 
     "What was it for? You just grabbed my ! How stupid are you?" The older shouted. His face showed anger, but he couldn't help but feel sorry for Kris.
     "Sorry..." Xiumin looked away, ashamed what he had just done. It was a thoughtless reaction. Otherwise, he wouldn't of had hurt him.
     Kris hadn't heard him; he was too busy trying to wish the pain away. Xiumin grabbed him and hugged him to his chest, moving Kris's hand to kiss the now-growing bump on his head. Kris flinched, the kiss being soft but the bump stinging his head.
     "Sorry, Minseok. I just got jealous," Kris admitted. He was being pretty selfish and immature, but he believed Xiumin belonged to him and no one was allowed to do anything with him without permission. 
     "And you're the leader, too. Grow up!" Xiumin laughed. 
     "Says the one with the baby face," Kris smiled back at him. It was funny how the oldest out of the group managed to look the youngest.
     "Minseok, can we cuddle before you go with Tao?" Kris asked hopefully.
     "Yeah," Xiumin laid down and Kris crawled next to him, putting a leg over the small body. They had the whole day before Xiumin had to go, so they spent it together; Kris continuously ran his fingers through Xiumin's hair, enjoying how soft it was. Xiumin held one of Kris' hands, it and occasionally kissing it, and even holding it to his cheek, liking the warmth it gave off. He rest his head near Kris' neck, wrapping his arm around and closing his eyes. Kris smiled, doing the same in return. 
     'You're mine, and mine only, Minseok.'
     Both of them fell asleep, hours passing until they had to wake up. Luhan peeked in again, holding his camera.
     'Yay, more blackmail!' Luhan thought as he filled his camera with pictures.