Strike

Suddenly, Baozi Aegyo

Xiumin walked out of the bathroom fresh and happy. He managed to use the shower first by using a technique Tao taught him: Aegyo. Yeah, it seems kind of pathetic, but it works! Especially on Kris. That er, he may have a cold front, but he really falls for anything.
     It was funny, really, since he is the leader, yet sometimes he can be the most childish person ever. Personally, Xiumin found it cute. Like when he saw Kris' face when he told him he was older, or when he started stuffing his face and Kris laughed his cheeks, or even when Kris saw the face paint for shouting part of MAMA. Really, all Xiumin could do was laugh at him.
     'I should tell Kris he can go in now,' Xiumin thought. He walked into Kris and Chen's bedroom, seeing that Kris fell asleep. Chuckling, he shuffled next to him, about to wake the younger up. But he jumped when Kris sat straight up, waking up all of a sudden.
     "Woah! Dang, Kris, that's the fastest you've waken up!" Xiumin laughed.
     Kris squinted at him suspiciously, and asked, "What are you doing in here?"
     "Oh, I was going to tell you that you could go use the shower now," Xiumin heard some water running, looked out to the hallway, then looked back at Kris. "But it looks like someone beat you"
     Xiumin grinned at Kris, who was groaning in disbelief. He sat next to him, still smiling like an idiot, and rubbed the other's back. Kris flinched a little, but he let it go.
     Kris was thinking of the incident earlier, and decided to talk about it to Xiumin. Turning to the older, Kris started, "Hey, what was that all about earlier? Before you stole the shower away from me."
     "The aegyo thing? Tao taught me, said that I should use it on you for kicks. It's funny, 'cuz you're practically weak for it. Am I good?" The baby faced man asked, waiting to see Kris' next reaction. He got it. Kris just looked away and kept silent.
     Xiumin laughed again before prompting for an answer.
     "Well? It worked, right? So it was pretty good, right? Right?" Xiumin nudged the taller man on the arm, pushing him for an answer.
     He waited for awhile before giving up. He got up and walked towards the door, but stopped when Kris grabbed his arm.
     "Yeah, it was... Pretty okay," Kris liked down as he muttered.
     Xiumin snickered and pulled away so he could leave, but was still in the leader's grasp.
     "You could let go now. I only wanted an answer," the older told him. He couldn't pull away though, Kris was pretty strong, not as strong as Xiumin, but still pretty strong. He tried wiggling his arm out of the other's hand, but the grip only tightened. He winced but ignored it, still trying to escape.
     "Hey! Just let go already!" Xiumin shouted, prying his arm from the hand.
     "No," Kris said blatantly. He pulled the man on his lap so they could face each other. Xiumin, who was red out of discomfort, could only stutter.
     "W-what are you doing? Let me go! N-now!" Xiumin tried to pull away again, but Kris only brought him closer.
     Kris leaned in closer to the red-faced man and whispered in his ear, "I'll let you go soon, you just have to do something for me."
     "What is it?" Xiumin asked hesitantly, chills going through his body from the whisper in his ear.
     "Do your aegyo again, beg me to let you go. But this time, you have to be really convincing, or else..." Kris slyly  slipped those words into the other's ear and smirked.
     "Or else what?" remarked Xiumin, this time with attitude. He was getting nervous.
     Kris whispered even quiter, leaning closer to the older's ear. The older stiffened, trying to back away, but he couldn't.
     "Well, you'll get punished," Kris hinted. "Oh, and call me 'Oppa'"
     Xiumin glared at him, but could only go by his rules. He didn't know what the punishment was, and he didn't want to find out at all. Trying to make himself look small and vulnerable, Xiumin snuggled up against the leader, starting his act.
     "O-Oppa," Xiumin started. He hated this and wondered why Kris was making him do it in the first place. Damn Tao, convincing him to use it. He was getting scolded after this.
     "Oppa, let me go~! I want to do something, but I can't because you're holding me like this," Xiumin tried in his cutest voice he could do. Truthfully, he didn't know what to say, since Tao only gave him one lesson on it. The basics, looking and sounding cute, but not what to say. He whimpered, no ideas going to his mind at all. He was left with the option to improvise.
     "What if I don't want to let go?" Kris asked. He sounded like he was enjoying this.
     "I'll cry, Oppa! Please?" Xiumin looked up at him with big round eyes, a pout on his face, trying to look as cute as he can.
     "I don't know, I like having you right here on my lap," The younger tilted his head as if he was thinking about what to do. Which he was, but it was about the punishment. "You've got three tries, Minseok. If you lose the last one, then you get the punishment."
     "I don't wanna be punished, Oppa! Please, anything but punishment!" Xiumin was already losing, painfully.
     "Strike one."
     "I'll cook for you everyday, Oppa!"
     "No, I like Yixing's cooking better. Strike two."
     Xiumin panicked, hoping this last, desperate sentence would work.
     Bringing his hands close to his face, Xiumin smiled a small smile, and squeaked, "Oppa, if you let me go, I'll do anything you want~!"
     Xiumin hoped for a good answer, avoiding any thoughts of Kris saying "Strike three" or anything.
     'Let me go, let me go, let me go...' Xiumin thought continuously.
     "Strike. You're out. "

___

AN: baozi, you need to learn some more

i need ideas

for the punishment

help

halp

hulp