Tease

Suddenly, Baozi Aegyo

     "Kris is hugging Minseok? My Minseok? Why? What's going to happen when I'm lonely in my room and I can't cuddle with him?" Tao worried himself, finding out that Xiumin fell asleep in the leader's arms. Luhan showed him the pictures, resulting in a jealous Tao.
     "Looks like he's not yours anymore, Tao!" Luhan laughed and , but winced in pain as he was slapped in the arm.
     "It's not funny, Luhan! I'll be all alone at night while he's out with Kris!" Tao pouted. 
     "Aw, Tao~ you can always come to me!" Luhan grabbed Tao into his arms, squeezing him until Tao complained about how he couldn't breathe. 
     "Luhan, it's not the same. Minseok is plump and soft like a marshmallow, easy to cuddle with. And you're like a twig, hard and skinny, uncomfortable," Tao unknowingly insulted. 
    "I'm offended! You're so mean, Tao!" Luhan tried to sound shocked, but really felt comical. He laughed and flicked Tao's head hard, payback for slapping him on the arm.
     "Ow," Tao complained. He flicked him back, and Luhan shoved him, Tao tackled him, then they ended up rolling on the floor, "beating" each other up.
     "O-ow! Gege, you're hurting me!"
     "What do you think you're doing to me?"
     "I didn't hit you that hard!"
     "Yeah- hey!- you did!"
     "Aiyah!"
     "Ow, my hair! My hair! Hair, hair, hair- Let go of my hair, Tao!"
     "You freak! Stop hitting my !"
     "Shut up, you idiot! Let go of my hair!"
     "What the-"
     "Freakin-"
     "SHUT UP"
     Kris pried them apart from each other, shutting them up.  Their fighting woke both Xiumin and Kris up, angering him. 
"I'm trying to sleep, be quiet."
     "With Minseok?" both Tao and Luhan spoke, although you could hear jealousy in Tao's voice.
     "N-no, by myself," Kris bluffed. 
     "Tch, yeah right," Tao muttered under his breath.
     "What?" Kris glared at him. Luhan quickly fled the scene. 
     Tao crossed his arms and shot back a look. He spoke through gritted teeth, "I know Minseok slept in the same bed with you. What did you do to him? Did you hurt him? Did you touch him? What the hell did you do to him?"
     Kris smirked, finding out that Tao obviously liked Xiumin. He wanted to tell him the truth, but at the same time, he wanted to play with his mind. 
     Looking down at Tao, he spat at him lying, "You know what I did to him? I tied him to the bed and made him scream my name so loud when everyone was asleep. I think I might have broke him. You know, he sounds so damn cute when he moans my name."
     Tao turned red, mixed with jealousy, hate, and lust; images of a lewd looking Minseok in his head. His hands turned to fists, nails digging into his palms. His breathing became heavy, he was ready to beat Kris. 
     'Damn, I took it too far. Whatever, I'll just tell him the truth and he'll forget about it.' Kris decided. 
     "Calm down, Tao. I was just kidding!" Kris laughed, "You really think I would do that?"
     "What?!" Tao gasped, tears at the brim. He was about to cry. "You just played me!"
     Tao ran to look for Luhan, wanting to tell him what Kris just did. You could hear in the distance, "Luhan! Kris made me cry..."
     Kris just shook his head, going back to the bedroom. Xiumin was lying there, waiting for him, half asleep. They smiled at each other, Kris fell back onto the bed and pulled Xiumin into a hug.
     "Now I know why Tao cuddles with you; you're so soft," Kris laughed as he poked Xiumin on the cheek. Pouting, Xiumin blocked his finger from poking him and hid himself in Kris' chest.
     "My cheeks aren't for poking, Kris."
     "But they're soft. Really soft and squishy. I want to bite them."
     "If you bite me, I'll punch you."
     "Sure. If you can."
     "I'm not weak."
     "You look like it."
     "Shut up."
     "Never."
     "Stupid."
     "Honey~"
     "Idiot."
     "Baby~"
     "I'm older than you, Kris, don't call me baby."
     "... Babe."
     Xiumin got up and left the room blushing.
     "Come back, Baby!"
     "SHUT UP!"
     Kris laughed and went after him. Teasing Xiumin was fun!

---

AN: lolol burns chapter