I'm Not Your Oppa

Suddenly, Baozi Aegyo

  Kris walked into his room, exhausted from earlier. They had another dance rehearsal, the third one in a row.
     He needed to take a shower. There's no way he was going to sleep with all that sweat and oil clogging his pores. After grabbing some clothes and a towel, he walked out of his room towards the bathroom, but he bumped into Xiumin on the way.
     "Excuse me," Kris maneuvered around him, but stopped when he felt a strong grip on his hand.
     "Kris, let me shower first!" Xiumin smiled at him.
     "Minseok, I'm tired. I won't be long," the taller man grumbled. He tries to pull away, but the hand on his hand pulled him closer. Surprised, he looked down at Xiumin's face. All of a sudden, Xiumin hugged him and rested his chin on the younger's chest. He smiled, making himself as cute as possible, and cheered.
     "Oppa~ please let me go first~!"
     Dumbfounded at the older's sudden attitude, he stuttered, "M-Minseok, what are you...?"
     Xiumin frowned, giving the leader puppy eyes.
     "Aren't you supposed to be nice? Oppa~! Please?"
     "Go. And... D-don't do that again," Kris blushed when he said that. How could fall for that? Tao was bad enough, and now the oldest has to do it, too?
     He rushed to his bed and sat down, thoughts filling his head.
     'I don't understand. Why aegyo all of a sudden? Doesn't he have pride? Why him? He's older than me! He does kind of an ageless face though... Aiyah, this is weird!'
     Kris fell back on his bed and sighed. He was over-thinking this. Stressing over it was stupid enough, so why was he anyway?
     Kris was starting to feel the sleep catching him, so he closed his eyes, waiting for Xiumin to get out.

     He fell into a deep slumber.

"Oppa~ Do you love me?" a voice echoed in his ears.
Kris looked around. Where was he? What was that voice? What is this? What is that?

He was in the clouds, it seemed, and the voice was coming from behind.
     "Minseok?" He asked as he turned around.
     "Oppa~!" Xiumin cheered.
'Oppa? Isn't he older than me?' Kris thought.
     "... I'm not your Oppa, Minseok."
     Xiumin looked up at him. Kris looked back. He noticed that the older looked more babyish than usual. His eyes were a little bigger, cheeks were a bit chubbier, and his expressions became faintly cuter.
     "Why are you all... Like a baby?" Kris poked Xiumin's cheeks. They were squishier, too.
     "It's a dream! You see me how you want me to be in real life!" Replied Xiumin.
     "... No... I doubt it," Kris shook his head like the other was crazy.
     "Well, everyone here is cuter! Look!" Xiumin pulled out a mirror and held it in front of the leader. "Even you!"
     Kris' eyes widened. He, himself, the leader, looked cute! His cool and cold image wasn't there at all! He noticed his hair lightened, his cheeks fattened slightly, his eyes softened, and his cold stare gone.
     That was it. He couldn't handle it. Being cute wasn't his thing, and he sure as hell isn't going to be anytime soon.
     "Hell no," and at that, Kris woke up.