One Look -- A Lot Like Love

Dedications From The Heart

One Look -- A Lot Like Love

{It is love.}

693w; G

.

.

.

It’s like love.

He smiles at her while they sing on stage for their duet in SNSD's Shanghai concert. She also smiles back, flushed and red. He is dressed in an all-white suit, his brown hair wavy, looking perfect and he looks like a prince. She is wearing a white short frilly tube dress, her long blonde hair, curled up to her mid back. They look like a dashing prince with his princess.

He knows she's about to burst out laughing because he keeps on making this serious face that doesn’t suit him but she gains control of herself, keeping in mind that everyone is watching. She looks somewhere else; trying not to look at anything aside from him because she knows once their eyes meet, she will laugh. Although, she does glance every now and then. He notices that and he probably understands why she is looking away. So he just sings, and her too, until they finally reach the end of the song.

She grins brightly, waving at the audience and he just glances at her side. She's embarrassed because he's looking at her. She steals a glance at him too and when they both catch each other's eyes, they smile and chuckle. The audience too is funny; shouting you guys should get married! and you look good together. In her mind, maybe they should get married.

The lights slowly dim, and they both meet darkness. She holds to his hand tight (and they are both brave to do that; no one is seeing anyway), as he leads them off the stage. Holding his hand... It feels a lot like love.

 

Later

 

They bring a cake out for her because it's her birthday. She's celebrating her 21st birthday on stage with her members, with her family. It is also the end of their first concert. When she's about to blow the candle, someone pushes the cake to her face. Her face is now covered with icing, sweet-smelling white frost. And everyone is just continuously putting cake all over her face. She squeals and glares, as Sooyoung escapes with Jonghyun.

She gets away from them, searching for him but she cannot see for all the icing was stingy in the eyes. People surround her; Yuri with a towel is helping her wipe the icing out. When she sees better, she uses the towel to hit them. Especially Jonghyun because she heard his laugh right before someone shoved the cake on her face. She’s sure it was him who did that cake prank.

He wants join in too but everyone is crowding her. No one will let him enter the circle. He watches over her constantly and quietly. He's happy and smiles even when Jonghyun is standing close to her – too close.

She turns around to sneeze and then he sees him. But only for a second because Jonghyun (again) wipes her face with the towel she threw at him

He smiles when she turns around, looking so cute despite the stuff on her face. She sneezes and he laughs because it was so damn cute. He keeps smiling even when Jonghyun touches her face, looking like they were the only two around. They are doing this in front of him!

She is worried for some reason; his smile is so unnatural, forced. Is he jealous over Jjong? She hits Jjong playfully because of that but she is agitated.

He's still smiling, rather with a lot of difficultly. Why are those two so close? Doesn't Jonghyun know? Does she not know? Surely, she does.

She feels bad. She did not intend to make him jealous. She’s trying to locate him but he already left with the others. She meets Jonghyun instead and she bows and hurries to get away because things might worsen.

He is disturbed. He is mad. He is pissed. But it all completely disappears when she stands beside him, apologizes with her nose red and tears flowing out from her eyes and she cries. He smiles, forgiving her already. He pats her head like a kid and pulls her to a hug, whispering,

“Happy Birthday my love.”

It is love.

.

.

.

Author's Note:

Dedicated to choki2lovejessi and CheWxXxiii. Thank you for the support and for subscribing and everything. :) Have a great day. 

I know this is pretty short and it's not even a thousand words but yeah I don't need to explain much in this scene. I wrote this for quite sometime but didn't post because I needed to edit. Still not done with the editing.

As you just read, it's from the SNSD's first Shanghai Concert and Jessica's birthday. Also if you haven't noticed, I keep on changing POVs but I didn't want to put Onew's POV or Jessica's POV so I just switched it with he/she. So yeah. I hope you guys weren't confuse. YAY~