Hardworking Wife

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

Days have passed and Jiyeon is enjoying the fact that she is always just step behind her hubby L. Maybe they don’t talk intimately and most of the time L looks and talks to her in a very casual or so professional way. Well if she will be true to herself  most of the time-- no almost all of the time they are at the awkward moment.

Yes it is awkward>> really really awkward but then again she tries her best to be the best assistant she could be. L doesn’t thank her nor gives her compliments for a job well done but every now and then L gives out smiles or nods which is kind of worthwhile for her.

Even at home jiyeon had a chance to talk to L more often , it's just that they are still talking about job. They stayed late night, not to talk or flirt around but to finish work stuff SERIOUSLY-,,,,

Jiyeon and L reading numerous files at home late night.. Jiyeon and L haven't got enough sleep because of work. When unintentionally she yawns as she taps her face and L glance at her. Out of embarrassment she smiles back and lowered her head.

L: you go ahead, ill finish this myself

J: no..i can't just do that.. if we won't go to bed at the same time then I rather stay here and work with you,,

--silence--

-- well awkward silence---

L put down the files that he was reading a while ago

L: aren't you getting tired yet?

J:  don’t mind me.. this is work after all..

L: its not that.. aren't you tired following me around?

J: ow that.,

--silence--

J: if its you I guess I won't get tired..

--silence--

L just looks at another part of their house. While jiyeon bit her lower lips as she continues reading

--silence---

J: isnt this awkward?

L just coughs as an answer

-silence-

J: maybe it is just there is nothing to talk about aside from work?

L: maybe..

--silence--

L: you are right this is awkward lets go to sleep we can finish this tom.

J: hmm.. okay..

<< tiding up files together>>

L: its awkward huh?

J:(smiled) yap..

L: don’t you hate it?

J: no.. its awkward but I don’t hate it.. if it’s the only chance that I can be with you..

L stops and stared at her as if examining her face. Jiyeon can't help but stared back as well.. L didn’t know why but he found himself getting close to her face and about to kiss her when…

>>>Neon jeongmal y nun y ko y ip y love
Nae nunen modeunge da y
Oh y eyes y nose y mouth don't you know
Oneul nan nega jeongmal y…no no…<<

>>Phone ringing<<

Jiyeon bit her lips and slowly moving to get her phone..

why at this time??

 when she looks she saw that it was her mom's roaming number. She remembers that her mom is in los Angeles right now so most probably its early morning at their time zone.

she closes her eyes as she answers her phone due to embarrassment and annoyance as well. \While L on the other hand felt embarrass as well  but then he continues to tide their things as if nothing happened..well nothing really happened but the supposed to happen..

After talking to her mom jiyeon went back to their living room but L is nowhere to be found ,  he might have slept ahead,

J: some  attitude,,, he didn’t even waited for me(pouted)

Then jiyeon started to get ready as well to sleep..

What jiyeon doesn’t know

--L's POv---

Taking a shower.. well technically just taking a cold bath..

L: L what the hell are you doing??... aissh.. arent you mad at her?  remember what she did to you?.

… .. .. (Sigh) I got it. . . . im just tired that’s all..and I get carried away with her words…. L  get your head in the game,, remember.. (closes his eyes)

 

-- shut and went to sleeps--

The next day Jiyeon is surprised, because she thought that L is getting used to of her around but then she realizes that L is showing some tendencies of' ignoring me for good syndrome'…

Everyone is really working for the presentation for the ventures of japanese and chinese investors in their company… and if Jiyeon is not with L she is with her fellow colleagues the one that sungjong introduce, gunwoo, jinseok, jun Q, insoo and the fellow that she just met just a week ago kim SEyong… and some of  girls that she get along Cho yun young , kim jisook, Noh Lee Young and the maknae Yoo Hye In. She really get along well with this group and she often have lunch with them. Despite this no one knew about her being the wife of their boss L. and when they see her with L they doesn’t suspect since she is his personal assistant after all.

Even these guys  are busy working on the project of their company. Gunwoo and jisook are the one who is the one ones who leads basically they are the one creating the presentation and stuff while others are from different function some are under them..

jisook is busy at her office when she checks her out.

J: unnie..

JS: jiyeoona? yes? is there anything you need?

JY: nothing really I just want to check you out..

JS: hmm.. did our boss ask to check if I am truly working?

JY: what if he did?

JS: hmm.. I will resign,,

They looked at each other and started to laugh,,

JY: so how was it?

JS: still working on it..

JY: you’ve been working on it all day and you haven't slept yet.. why didn’t you take a break.. look how puffy your face is..

JS: break is not in the option right now.. you know how strict and scary our boss is..

Jiyeon answers with a wide smile

JY: can I help you with something?

JS:  nope im good.. I just have to finish everything those foreign investors are coming in what? 4 hours? I have to get ready /..

JY: I really don’t get how investors gave us a really short notice and expect you guys to finish everything in a blink of an eye

JS: you tell me girl..

JY: how about coffee?

JS: no thanks

JY: comeon.. I really want to help you on something ..

JS: is it ok with you?

JY: I always gave our boss coffee every day,, it won't hurt to give one to you too right?

JS: hmm.. are you sure our boss won't get jealous?

JY: w-w-what?

JS: relax I was joking. what are you panicking about?

JY: nothing

JS: don’t tell me you got a big crush on our boss..?

JY: aniyo (because im inlove with him)

JS: what did you just say?

JY: what nothing?.. so coffee? cappucino? how about sugar>?\

JS: black and full sugar please.. thanks

Jiyeon blink first before getting jisook coffee,,

She went back with a hot coffee..she plays it at jisook table

JS:thanks..

JY: almost done?

Js: on my way there,,

Jy: you are really hardworking jissok-ssi

js: we have to or else .. you know how blazing hardworkign our boss is.. so we don’t want to get fired or scolded.. he has some temper you know..

Jy: I know

JS: haha i know you know it more than we do.. you basically recieves most of his tantrums and stuff..

jy: you got that right..

js: by the way you havent got clear with our conversation a while ago so.. you don’t have any crush on our boss?

jy: what/

js: come on don’t get tense.. even I sometimes get mesmerize with his eyes.. sometimes I don’t know if im getting glared at but his eyes are just attractive..

jy:ehh??(pouted)

Js:see I knew it .. symptoms of an illness called jealousy..

JY: j-jea-lousy your face..

JS: your so cute jiyeon.. didn’t you know I have evidence?

jy: bwo?

js: I saw this

jisook showed a picture she took a picture of jiyeon's tablet whereas L photo was the cover,,

jy:w-what the hell is that unnie ?

J: don’t deny this is your tablet..

jy: how sure are you?

JS: jiyeon you are the only who have customized pink  tablet in our company.. are you still gonna deny it..

jieyon pouted

JY: fine.. I got crush on him.. don’t tell anyone about this..

JS: no problem.. but this photo I want to post it on my twitter..

jy: yah..

jiyeon tried to grabbed it but jisook pulled it./. and so jiyeon gave her best to steal her phone and atleast delete it but

Spalsh.. the cofee spills on jisook's laptop…

jisook: F**k .. sh*t.. sh*t….oh my god…


> to be continued

>> CF  you got message from other characters<<

    KIm seyong                                                     Cho hyunyoung                                     YOO HYEIN

               KIM JISOOK                                                         NOH LEEYOUNG

 

-- thank you for supporting I LIKE you and now I LOVE you..