abduction

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

Jiyeon was on her commercial shoot of a new cosmetic brand, she was almost done on her makeup when L called her and asks her to see him. L mentioned to jiyeon that it’s urgent so she really has to go and see him. Just hearing about urgent she immediately pick her coat and wears it she informed her manager that she would just take a while..

Jiyeon went out the studio as fast as she could, she looked around and then she saw his car park just near the area. She immediately runs to his car, she is really worried.

L just signs for jiyeon to get in his car confuse but she went in.

J: whats the problem?

Then suddenly she heard that the car locked. She tried opening the door but it didn’t work, she looked confusedly at L however he just gave her an evil grin.  He started to run the engine and the car started moving.

J:yah..I’m on my shoot…manager unnie will yell at me for this..stop the car

L: I don’t want to..

J: yah…you have drama program to shoot right? Don’t tell me your not going to attend that too?

L: I will not..Ditch them all..

J:are you crazy? I don’t want to get sued here..i said stop the car!!!(Yelling)

L: relax..just sit there and we will reach out destination..

J:This road ….are we going out of seoul?

L:neh(smiling)

J:yah!!oppa!!You are crazy let’s get back..arasso?i will forgot that this ever happen just turn the car around..

L: N-O…

Jiyeon scratch her neck as if really annoyed.

J: oppa..what are you really doing huh?tell me..Have you gone crazy?

L:maybe..(Take a glimpse at her)

J:yah(bite her lips)

L: do you know the word abduction?

J:ofcourse..wae?

L: now you know what I'm actually doing then..

J: bwo?stop the car

L: anni..

Jiyeon frowned her eyebrows and crossed her arms above her chest. She knew that she can’t win over him at that time no matter what she told him. She just lean her head on the passenger seat and looked outside, just to show L that she was really mad.

L: jiyeon..hey..

Jiyeon just kept silent and pouted her lips.

L: okay..hear me out..Understand me..i just missed you so bad..

J: is this how you show a person how you missed them by abducting them? You didn’t even mind on their work that they have left…there is still some other plenty of time to do this kind.

L: but you are busy..i am too busy..i just can’t figure out why we can’t see each other. I'm just dying to see you…I can leave everything just to see you..

J: but I have contract that I should shoot today

L:its just for today..i have ditch my drama shoot too..just to see you

J: its just stupid..

L: I know..im not thinking when it comes to you..i can’t think properly..just to be with you I'm willing to face all the consequences because of my decisions..

Jiyeon felt guilty that she didn’t understand him since he just wanted to see her after all.

J: I'm sorry..(she faced him) I miss you too..ja-gi-ya..

L smiled

L: you know ja-gi-ya..i just didn’t get you either..

J:bwo?

L: before when you were with shiyoon ani..When you are dating him you halt your activities as a model or as an entertainer…but now that we get back together you also went back to your work…its pisses me off.. we have less time together…

J: mianhe…

L: chin up..i didn’t mean to offend you like that..i just envy shiyoon..Because he has all your time

J:right..but not really ..Cause since we became friends when I was dating shiyoon I'm always with you..

L:chinja?

J: don’t tell..you didn’t remember? I always go to you…its actually unfair to shiyoon…

L smiled he touches her face but jiyeon slapped it

L:yah..what the

J: you are driving..eyes on the road hands on the wheels..

L:arasso..arasso..

Jiyeon didn’t notice that she felt asleep and when she wakes up she saw that they already far from seoul.

L: finally you’ve wake up sleepy head...we are almost there..

J: where are we really going anyway?

L: you’ll find out..

L parks the car. Jiyeon cant barely seen anything except for the house that only has the light. It wasn’t a small house but neither cant it be called a big one.. Aside from the light from the house the darkness have eaten its environment..

L: here is the key..Locked code is 64387 go inside..

J: let’s go together…

L: just go first

J: I'm scared..

L: don’t be…trust me..You trust me don’t you?

Jiyeon pouted her lips and just nodded. She don’t have any choice she don’t want L to think that she don’t trust him. Afraid to go alone she just go along. After taking a deep breath she started walking towards the house.

After entering the house she looked for the switch of the light. After seeing it and lighten the inside of the house. She saw that the floor was covered with rose petals, she smiled then she figured out that among the red roses there are white rose petals that was formed as if telling he to follow those path so she does. She found herself at an empty room, so she continues walking then it stopped in a closet. There is a note on the closet.

“open this closet”

So she did..there she saw a amazing white with a black designed mini dress with the touch of pearls, simple and yet fancy.. There is also shoes found in the bottom of the dress.. She also saw the note attached at the dress…

“my princess, I know this will look great on you..Please wear this”

This is so beautiful

After getting amazed she wears the dress and shoes.. Jiyeon is glad that she finished her makeup before she left the set.  Although she found some makeup kit in the bathroom, L might have prepared it for her. She juts retouched the makeup that was put on her face before. Afterwards she decided to just sit at the bed, she is waiting for L to come inside.. but then she received a text message from him.

L: are you done?

She replied

Yes..Where are you?

L: Go down…

So she went down..She found L who have changed his clothes as well.. he looks so formal she wanted to laugh but she can’t cause she can’t find any words to describe L cause he is also handsome with his etire..

J: what the?,,do you have album shoot today

L scratches his head. HE offered his arms to jiyeon. Jiyeon wraps his arms on his..They walk outside. Still darkness is everywhere, no lights nor no shine. She grip tighter on his arms. L just smiled. Then on complete darkness they stopped walking.

L faced jiyeon and smiled. Then he clapped his hand twice. Jiyeon was surprised the darkness soon fill up with lights, her eyes widen. She never thought that the place was full of trees and those trees had been embodied with lights on its body and stem, there are also light lanterns on it.. She was shocked she put both her hands to ..It was amazingly gorgeous, in fact there are no right words to describe how amazing the place. She is like in paradise full of lights…In everywhere she turned her head she can only see how wonderful the place where. She turned and faces L. However L just smiled..

J:is this for me?

L: no..its for me..

J:yah..dont spill the moment(gritted her teeth)

L:I'm just kidding..

Jiyeon pouted her lips. However all the more she was shocked when L kneeled down and let out a box and she knows what inside is...who wouldn’t know what’s inside right? At the perfect moment of course this is the right moment for this kinds.. Then L snapped his finger then she noticed that there is sea like lights. Then the fountain started to flow not so far from them, with some light accompanied as well..but the most romantic thing is that there is these lights that keep on blinking..In the sea of lights, There was a heart and words “marry me? Please” . She got really teary

Then she looked back at him. He opened the box there she saw a ring with three stones crystal on it.She was shocked so she said ‘NO’and turned around and walked away. L followed her and embraces her from the back.

L: I understand if you don’t want to..i can wait until you’ll be ready

Jiyeon’s heart was beating so fast.

L: I'm sorry I thought this is the right time..cause I can’t wait to make you my wife..sorry for being so fast..

Jiyeon shook his head. Then she hold his hands that’s wraps on his belly.

J:no..no I can’t wait longer to be your wife..i was shocked that it thought this is a dream..

L bites lightly her ear.

L: now..Does it feels like dream or do you want me to pinch you..

J: no need.

L turned her around and kissed her..

L: my heart jumped off when you say no

Jiyeon smiled

L: now..

L put the ring on her finger..Then he sigh…

L:finally.. you cant return that to me okay?..not until were married and have kids..

Jiyeon looked around.

J: this is amazing… the proposal is so cliché; I bet you got this from a movie or drama?

L: but you like it right?

J: I love it…

Then just staring at the paradise of light embodied with the slight moon and stars shine, slowly tears started flowing from her eyes. She keeps on staring on her ring finger where she puts in the ring that L gave.She is so happy that she cant stop her tears on flowing... It was a dream that no one would ever want to wake up. L just kept on smiling then after he pulled her. Then they kissed more passionately and that night they spent together.