False alarm?

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

-jiyeon's house-

It was very awful mornings for jiyeon, her head aches and she feel like she is gonna throw up. And so she run towards her bathroom and tries to throw up but nothing gets out from . Maybe it’s something from what she might have eaten. She felt that she can’t stand her head hurts soo bad.

She can’t stand up so she jump on her bed and called her manager that she was sick and that she can’t move a muscle so she have to cancel any pertaining schedules today. Luckily she has a wedding coordinator that will fixed everything for her, and she doesn’t have to worry about anything else because the things she decided during her supposed to be marriage with shiyoon that’s what she is going to used as well like the kinds of flowers and her wedding dress except that they decide to modify changes on it so that it doesn’t look like a continuation of their marriage with shiyoon.

She was just there lying down her bed. She also told L that she felt really sick however because he was on his concert tour soeun his sister arrived at their house to check her out. Well according to soeun L was begging her to check jiyeon out.

Soeun checked her temperature but it was okay. And not so long when soeun arrived she felt as if she is okay, she thought that it may just be a Monday sickness.. She just shook her head and apologized to her. Soeun offered to cook for her, she can’t resist her sister “in-laws” charmed so she agreed for her to stay. While soeun is cooking she was helping out as well she need to learn how to be a ‘wife’ .She observed soeun.

S: so your okay now?

J: neh..maybe just a Monday sickness.. you know perhaps laziness..

S: you sure?

J: of course…

S: you still need to see a doctor..

J: I don’t like hospitals…they smell awful..they smell like you will get sick even if your not sick..

S: but you said you thought your gonna faint a while ago..you should just set aside that fact..

J:I'm okay..i was just a little dizzy a while ago..and I thought I was gonna throw up but I was wrong..

S: you didn’t throw up?but you thought you were?

J: yah..its just weird(she sliced a piece of apple and bite it)

S: let me ask you..dont be offended or don’t worry to answer me honestly okay?

J:okay.

S: have you and my brother?

J:what?

S: you know…slept together do things intimately..

Jiyeon almost choke on how straightforward soeun is..

S: don’t worry..it’s not as if I'm gonna ask you guys not to do that..you both are in the right age anyway..

Jiyeon scratch her head and slice again an apple. Soeun stopped whatever she was doing and starred at her as if just waiting for her to answer.

J: fine..

S:fine what?so?

J:yes..

S: I see..(Grinned)

J:what you do you mean by that?

S: when is the last time you had your last period

She thought deeply and it never crossed her mind before but she was delayed. She shook her head and now she understands what soeun is implying. She stared back at her..

J: you think?i am?

S:it could be..you don’t have to worry since you both are getting married..but first you have to take Pregnancy test..

J: ah right….

Jiyeon is anxious to find out if she is pregnant or not. But somehow she is hesitant to have a pregnancy test so after a week or so she decided to just buy a kit to test if a woman is pregnant or not.

She drop her urinate to the test tube and waited for minutes, she was anxious excited with a little bit of worried to look at the result. She then breathes deeply and looked at it. She can definitely see the first line and there is this second line but it is super mega light that she is not sure if its positive or not. She tried doing it the second time but same result the line was just super light but she is sure there is this second line so she looked at the box of instructions what would it means her eyes widen when she saw that it positive.

She was really happy to carry L’s baby inside her however she is really worried what if L don’t want the baby. What if her mom will yell at her for this..Her head is full of thoughts that gave her a big fright.

As days passed she can definitely assure that L was excited to marry her however she don’t know how to throw the new that she is pregnant. Until she already manages not to tell him.

After a week or so Jiyeon had her monthly period. She was surprised she perhaps just assumed to herself that she was pregnant. She almost laugh at herself from having the thought. Whenever she thinks about being worried to tell L about her pregnancy the funnier she finds it.

She decided to watch them on their concert in seoul.

During the concert L sang an acoustic version on a popular song. L didn’t bother to get some flowers from the props in the stage and then L walks towards her.  L was keeps on singing he gave her the flowers and introduces her to the fans. It was long ago since L announces that he was dating supermodel park jiyeon. A lot of inspirit opposes his decision but some found it amusing and they really love there couple.. They also created a fan café for the couples named myungyeon. It was interesting and she felt the love of inspirit fans. And not to mention that she also had haters because of this. But all jiyeon can just think about is L. nothing more nothing less the love from his fans are just bonus..

She was brought backstage she was stunned with what L might have done. The Stadium was in chaos. That was some kind of scandal.

J: why did you do that..look what you have done..

L:what ..the part that makes you blush ?or the part that makes our fan crazy and left in chaos?

J:BOTH!!!

L just laughed about it..

L: my fans love me so much they know where to place themselves..

J: I don’t care..you put me into the spot

L:so?a re you embarrassed that I am your bf?

J:a nni..

L laughed and jiyeon can’t help but laugh along..

J: jagiya..you know few weeks ago..i almost thought that I was pregnant..

L: cheonmal?maybe you are

J: what if I am?

L: I would be truly happy it means that you can never leave me..

J: is that what you think so?

L: I know so..

Jiyeon poutd her lips

L: you sure you are not?maybe you are..

L touches her tummy.Jiyeon slapped it

J:I'm not..

L lean his head in jiyeon’s legs and face her stomach

J:what the hell you are doing?

L: I just thought that I can feel the baby inside you..

He put his ear on her stomach

L: I can hear it..

J: to think I have a wild imagination…I'm not and I'm sure

L:how sure are you?

J: I have my period..

L: that’s explain the awful smell..

Jiyeon hit him lightly on his head.L just scratch his head while laughing

J: whatever..(She rolled her eyes) get up

L: I don’t want to,.,

J: get up or you might smell the awfu smell.(gritted her teeth)

L:aigoo.. my wife is mad at me?

J: anniya..just get up..

L kissed her stomach lightly. Jiyeon cant help herself but smile. The guy makes her feel as if nothing in the world can bring her down.

Or so she thought…