In his head

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

L's perspective

It was the perfect day of the week everything was done according to their will and instruction. Everyone was well dress and excited for the ceremony to start.  The event is attended by idol stars that they know some of actress and models are also present at the event. While their fans are outside wishing for their happiness.

He was wearing his best as he stands with the crowd waiting for their wedding to start. He was anxious excited for jiyeon to arrived, he wanted to see how she looks on her wedding dress. As he waits he walk around there he saw the fruits arranges in one side, it’s one of the design on their wedding. He picked up the apple that as red as blood, it was found at the bottom. That’s when jiyeon appeared, as he expects the dress really looks good on her. He wanted to call her but instead he walks towards jiyeon. Jiyeon who have seen him smiled. He can’t utter any words he was just excited.

He then gave jiyeon the apple that he just picked up. She smiled as she accepted the apple. Than jiyeon grab his hand and put something on it. He stared at it for quite some time, he blink twice; it wasn’t just something it was the ring that he gave jiyeon. He was startled and confused, he stared back at her but jiyeon just gave him a smile.

“why are you giving this back to me?” he said .. But then jiyeon didn’t speak nor looks sad at all she just keep on smiling. Then he saw jiyeon dropping the apple that he gave, it rolled few feet away from them. After looking at the apple he stared back at her that’s when he notices that the distance between him and jiyeon grew bigger. Jiyeon went further and further away from him until she just vanish…..

THAT’s WHEN

He wakes up. L just stared at the ceiling for quite some time,  that was hell of a dream ..it almost feel real ofcourse until he woke up. It was on me of the scariest dream he ever had more than the ghost that haunts you when you were a kid this is far scarier for him. It was one of the last things he want to happen to his life. In fact when jiyeon from his dream gave the ring he thought that he already died. Good thing it was all a nightmare.

What goes on your mind L?why are you having this dreams? ..

Why do he have to dream that kind of stuff just few days before their wedding?  He doesn’t know why but he felt uneasy about his dream,. And all he wanted to do that day is to call jiyeon, howver they have decided not to see or call or even email each other few days before their wedding to make it “special”. So he can’t just break that. He can’t definitely not. But he just can’t calm himself so he went to his sister’s house. He also brought along beers and foods. He wanted to ask his sister’s husband bum to have a drink with him,.

He opened beers and bum and him drunk together. He just drinks from one bottle to another. Even souen (his sister) just stared at him.

S: myunsoo-yah…is there any problem?

Bum: don’t tell us you are having 2nd thought of marrying jiyeon?

L didn’t answer that’s when soeul pick up a throw pillow and continuously hit L.

S: yah!!!

L: noona!!!

S: are you planning to ditch the wedding? You..

L: no!!!aissjh

Souel stopped hitting him and put down the pillow.

S: then why ask bum to drink with you?you look like there is something wrong with you..

B: your noona is right..you look like the world had dropped on your shoulders

S:  comeon myungsooyah..tell us what wrong..

L: well…

S:well?

L: promise me you both wont laugh,,

Soeun and bum looked each other and just nod.L told him about his dream.

S: aiis…you kid..dont worry about that…you know dreams can be the opposite of the real life right?

B: L …you shouldn’t think about it too much

L: but what if she realizes that she don’t want to continue the wedding

S: she won’t..she loved you too much,,

L: I know.. but what if?

B: you know L whats that called?it called wedding jitter…

L: jitter?(smirk)

B: since wedding had come nearer it’s not impossible for the groom or bride to think things stuff that worries himself..

L: you think so hyung?

B: yah dot worry about it..it will pass as soon as the wedding was done..

L: I hope so..

B: but as soon as your married life started you might regret it(he stared at soeun|)

S: bwo?

Bum laugh: im just kidding yeobo..

L just stared at nowhere and thinks. He hopes that his brother in law is right well not the part of regretting but just about the wedding jitters,.

S: myungsoo yah.,

L:neh?

S: what if the wedding I mean..if jiyeon decide not to marry you what will you do?

L stared at her sister. Seriously now that i wanted to calmmy head you gonna ask me that question  again? That’s what was on his head

S: its not that im saying that the wedding will not go through..im just curious.

L:.. I might die..i may kill myself,..

Soeun drops her jaw..

L: im just kidding..i said I might..

S: don’t say that !!( she hits his brother again lightly)

They laugh and talk about random things. In fact soeun is more excited that both of them. His sister is one of the people who ship their relationship. She even threatened L that she won’t accept any girl to be his wife not if its not park jiyeon… He even thought that her sister love jiyeon more than she loved him.