crazy couple..

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

--jiyeon’s house--

Jiyeon is still dizzy when she woke up. The sun was up and it’s calling her up from her window. She whirl her head around and she can’t see L anywhere in her room, she assumed that he might have left home. When she rubbed her eyes she then heard footsteps, half-awake she tries to open her eyes wider. When her door opened she saw L caring a tray of foods. He smiles widely. L put the tray in her table just beside her bed. Jiyeon sit and smile at him.

J: what is that?

L: breakfast..

J: breakfast?

L: yes..Food in the morning..

J: haha(faking laugh)..I know what a breakfast means. What I'm trying to say is that why are you bringing that here?

L: breakfast in bed..I made it for you.

J: really?

L pointed the food he made for Jiyeon..

L: eat up..

J: ahhh

Jiyeon opened widely and stared at him for a while as if waiting for him to feed her.. But L just stared at him probably confused what she was doing.

J: oppa..

L: what??(Smirk)

Jiyeon pointed as if doing some aegyo and acting like a kid. When L just stared at her Jiyeon pouted her lips and lie down again. L smiled while looking at her.

L: tantrums?

J: I just feel like going to sleep again..

L: okay.. You want me to feed you like a kid?

J: (she glared at him) yes. What if I do?

L: you know you’re pretty grown up. You’re not a kid anymore..

J: I know...so what??(She rolled up her eyes)

L touches her shoulder as if serenading her.

L: arasso.. You know I can’t win over you.. Have a sit and I will feed you..

J: I don’t want anymore..

L: jiyeoonie…

But Jiyeon just looking away

L grabbed the spoon and trying to feed Jiyeon.. Jiyeon blinked her eyes and smiled in a mischievous way and started to open and eat.. The environment really brightens the morning.

After that fine breakfast that L made for Jiyeon. Jiyeon received a call from her management reason enough for her to rush and take a bath.. She pick up the most simple and yet fashionable in a sense dress that she has. After getting dress she run down and saw L at their kitchen. L was surprised to saw her dressed.

L: are you going out?(he stared with full of curiosity)

J: ahh neh…

L: you are?(his eyes started to gradually smaller)

J (bit her lips): yes I am..

L put down angrily the glass of water he was holding a while ago.

L: where?

Jiyeon step closer to L. L can’t look at her

J: minjung unnie(jiyeon’s manager), she called not so long ago.. And the shoot for the commercial for a jewelry line had been changed, it’s supposed to be 2 days from now but they have decided to shoot it today due to some complications..{Jiyeon put her hands together]

L: but.. This is supposed to be our day together right?(staring back at Jiyeon angrily)

J: I'm sorry this is work and..

L: whatever (looked away)

Jiyeon have seen how L was angry and disappointed.

Jiyeon moved closer and wraps her arms around L’s waist, but still doesn’t look at her. He is still rolling his eyes in an angrily manner while looking away. Jiyeon can’t persuade L to look at her so she put both of her hands on his face and faced it to her. That’s when L looked at her; she can definitely see the disappointment on his eyes.

J: mianhe..Please forgive me.. (She frowned and stared at L with her blinking puppy eyes)

L:(he sigh, bit his lower lips and then smiled)I don’t have any choice do i?

J: (she blink both her eyes and opened it in a very cute manner) no you don’t..

L: fine…fine..

J:so you are letting me have the shoot today right?

L: as if I have a choice

J: well actually you don’t..

L: just call me after the shoot okay?

J: neh..

She was about to turned her back when he grabbed her hand and pulled her to kiss her in her lips. She was surprised but then she manages to kiss back. It lasted for quite so long however that’s when jiyeon’s phone started ringing, that was her manager asking for her presence. That’s when she started rushing off to the set. L just sighs as she run her way out.