Chapter 2~

My Boyfriend is a Dragon?

Dara Pov

I saw a… a… dragon? Found in the playground? Am I seeing things? I pinched myself. It did not disappear. I hit myself; it is still frozen on the swing. I bite myself but the dragon still did not disappear. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I must be to stress from the meetings.  As I was about to turn around, the dragon turned around, still sobbing and said, “Can you talk with me?" What?!? I'm totally insane! A dragon can talk? I must rush home! I wanted to say "No" but unexpectedly my mouth said," Yes! It's my pleasure." 

G-Dragon Pov  

"Yes! It's my pleasure." She said as she turned around and walked towards me.

What? It's for real? I need a pen to give her an autograph! Wait! I'm now a dragon! So my name should be... G-Dragon? No! That's my stage name! "My name is G..." I said.

"I will call you G-Dragon,”She said.

Don't tell me she recongise me?

"Why you want to call me that?" I asked.

”Your name is G and you are a dragon! You don't like?” She asked.

Oh...

"No... I love it!" I said.

"And there is another reason why I called you G-Dragon because in my school, there's this group of kingkas named Big Bang which I'm a fan of. And it's leader's name is also called G-Dragon." She continued.

"Oh... Um... What's your name?" I asked curiously.

“My name is Sandara Park, just call me Dara." She replied with a smile. 

**Crickets**

"Um... How can you talk?" She asked.

"Well... Actually, I'm a human... but... my mother is a... somehow... a… drag…dragon...…princess…My dad said... I will only be in this form the night... but well... I don't know... so I’m afraid that I will be a dragon forever...because… Just an hour ago… I found myself in this form…" I started to sob, upon thinking I can't be a Kingka anymore...

She came over and placed her hand on my back and gave me a pat to reassure me, and said, “G Dragon, Cheer up! If you want someone to talk to just find me… My number is_________.”

I looked up and looked at her and saw her uniform and immediately recognised that’s my school’s uniform... She looks like the school’s President... Wait! She indeed is the school President. So I can always find her, maybe using the Kingka, G-Dragon or Jiyong form but if I stays in this form forever… I can talk to her using G. I note down her number and there, I stopped crying, I somehow felt that I'm very safe.

“Thanks… Now… are we friends?” I said.

“Yes…” Dara smiled.

I shook my hands with her and she in return shook back.

I never thought of having female friends and never had I had one.

Dara Pov

Whoa! It’s so fairytale, a mother a dragon princess? Actually, I didn’t quite regret talking with him, he is so gentle. I wish that I could see the real him once, because he is too mysterious…

“Um... I need to go now!” I said as I looked on my watch.

“Bye~” He said with a smiled on his face.