Chapter 3~

My Boyfriend is a Dragon?

The next day,

G-Dragon Pov 

It’s another day, I hurriedly ran to my mirror wandering if I am in human form or in the dragon form.

Miraculously, it was shown that I am in human. I immediately, prepared myself for school. How should I get close to the School’s President using my human form?

I arrived an hour earlier to school and plan how can I get closer to Dara and know more about her. I went to the principle office.

"Oh... Jiyong, what can I do for you?" YG asked.

"Mr Yang, could I be the President's assistant?" I asked.

"Obviously, you could. But make sure you still have time to compose songs, okay?" YG said.

"Ok, I will," I said.

"Make sure you come to the councilors' meeting later," He said.

"Thanks, Mr Yang," I thanked and walked off.

Yeah! 1st step competed! Soon, it was time for us, as in Big Bang, to walk along the corridor.

​My fans had already gathered along the corridor as usual. Since Dara is an VIP, she probably would be around the corridor... I started walking along the corridor. Soon, I found Dara with probably some of her friends starring at us. I walked towards Dara. My members also followed behind curiously.

Dara Pov 

What is exactly happening? The great Big Bang is currently right in front of me and my friends. Moments ago, we wished they will appear in front of us. But now, it's real... I started pinching myself. I turned my head and also saw Bom, Chaerin and Minzy all stunned at the distance between us and Big Bang. They were standing right in front of me.

"Wanna take autographs and pictures with us?" The leader asked.

What? Is it for real?

My friends started taking autographs and pictures with them for the very first time. I also took my phone out and take pictures with them. Who would miss a beautiful chance to take pictures with the idols or popular boys you like.

After Big Bang left the corridor, TaeTiSeo the queenkas were right in front of us.

Aigoo... I think I'm too popular today... Kingkas then Queenkas...

"You think you can take pictures with Big Bang? No! It took 10 years to just get the autograph ever since young and another 1 year to get the photos with Big Bang. So, give me your phones," Taeyeon said. 

"No! Why should we?" I said.

"Because we want to be the only wants taking pictures with Big Bang," Tiffany said.

"Don't you know that I'm the President of the student councilors?" I said.

"As like I don't know," Seohyun said.

"TaeTiSeo! I didn't know that you were such a bully!" A voice boomed which was no other than the discipline master, SM.

​Soon, they were sent to the discipline master's room.

Hahahaha... I laughed inside my brain. That's what for not respecting the President...


A/N: Sorry for making TTS like this... Actually, I also like them... But they fits this story somehow...