Chapter 11~

My Boyfriend is a Dragon?

Jiyong Pov

My teacher released us earlier for break. I was walking alone to the canteen when the Queenkas pulled me to the canteen. ​If the Queenkas were only the Queenkas they were, I would turn them down. But I can't denied the fact that Taeyeon is my cousin, cousin who just came back from America.

​Yesterday, I was told by my father look after Taeyeon. My father told me that her mother had told him to look after Taeyeon as she is currently still in America working.

​Well, actually, I was shocked. I didn't really know that she's my cousin. Until my father told me that she actually changed her name.

Taeyeon suddenly flung herself to me hugging me and said," Jiyong oppa, I miss you. You know right? We played together last time."

"Yesterday my father just told me. Welcome back to Korea," I said struggling myself from the hug and shook her hand.

"I need to get going already. See you soon," I said and walked to my friends.

However, they suddenly walked away upon seeing me.

Why are they avoiding me?


After school, I went to Dara's locker.

"Dara, why are you avoiding me?" I asked.

"I'm not avoiding you but I am busy," Dara said avoiding his eye contact.

"Why are you avoiding my eye contact?" I asked again.

"I'm not!" She exclaimed.

​Dara started walking to where the guys are.

​"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!" I shouted.

​She looked at me and said," I'm looking at you now! So, is there anymore questions?"

​I went silence.

​She quickly walked to the guys.

I quickly catched up and stopped them from walking any further and said," What had I done that need all of you to avoid me?" I shouted.

They just ignore me and walked away.

I guess the only way to know is to talk to Dara through the form of Dragon.

Well, as if I have a choice. I am dying to know why are they treating me like this what had I done?


The sun begins to sat. I waited impatiently walking here and there in the form of dragon. Dara was carrying her bag, solemly, looking at the ground. She looked gloomy.

"Dara!" I shouted out her name, waving at her. She looked up and faked a smile. 

She sat down on the swing and said,"GDragon, I regreted having a relationship..."

"Huh? Yesterday, you was cheering non-stop," I said.

Obviously, you would cheer because that guy is me. Every girls will boast off their boyfriends, especially someone like me.

"He did something wrong..." She said.

Obviously, I knew I did something wrong...

But what?

"What is it?" I asked.

"He cheated me!" She said.

I cheated her?

When did I cheat her?

I love her so why would I cheat her?

I bet there are some misunderstandings but what?

Let me recall what I did...

Go to school, greeted by fans, follow them, class, lunch break, they started avoiding me since I saw them in lunch break...

It must be lunch break!

Class was dimissed earlier than rest. Followed Taeyeon and her friends... And hugged Taeyeon!

So this is the misunderstanding...

"There might be an misunderstanding..." I said.

"Misunderstanding? I bet not!" She said.

"Do you love him?" I asked.

"I do," She said.

"Do you trust him?" I asked.

"I do," She said.

"So, if it is an misunderstanding... Believe him... Trust him..." I said.

"But..." She said.

"No more buts," I said putting my finger on her lips.

"Just believe him," I said while she nodded crying.

Well, it's going to be tough tomorrow...


The next morning...

I had to act as if I know nothing...

Well, its killing me.

So, I came earlier to find Taeyeon in her room and explained," Taeyeon, I need to tell you something..." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You know top scorer Sandara Park?"

She nodded.

"Well, she's my girlfriend..." I said.

"Congrulations Jiyong oppa," She said.

"Thanks. But she misunderstood that I am two-timing; when I hugged you yesterday..." I said.

"Oppa, I will help you later, okay?" Taeyeon asked.

"Okay!" I said.

When I came down, the rest of the band members had already arrived I waved towards the rest of my band but they just ignore me waving at the girls. I walked towards them and said, "Now, tell me why are you ignoring me?" I said in a calm manner.

"Did you cheat her?" Top hyung asked in an icy cold manner.

"I did not!" I denied.

"Did you hugged Taeyeon?" Seungri asked.

"I did," I said.

"So that means you cheated on Dara noona!" Taeyang said. So, they indeed had misunderstood. "Taeyeon is my cousin," I said.

"But if she is really your cousin, why would you scold her in front of so many people?" Daesung asked.

"Taeyeon is my cousin and my father just told me yesterday that she had changed her name and came back from America," I said.

"Oh, that's the case. Then Taeyang is also my cousin," Dara said as she hugged Taeyang.

Aisht! Why can't they understand!!!

"I will make Taeyeon and her friends apologize to you right now," I said.

I quickly went to the crowd of fanboys with Seungri as they don't believe.

When I met Taeyeon and her friends, I said,"Taeyeon! Please follow me for a while and also ask your friends to follow," pulling her out of the crowd. When I pulled the Queenkas to my friends I introduced them.

"This is Taeyeon, my cousin," I said to them.

"This is Dara, my girlfriend," I said to Taeyeon and her friends.

"Dara unnie, I am only Jiyong oppa cousin. Yesterday, we just reunion," Taeyeon said and continued, "I'm sorry Dara unnie for scolding you and your friends the other time. You had saw me hugged Jiyong oppa right? That was a cousin hug." Taeyeon said and giggled.

"Really?" Dara asked.

Both Taeyeon and I nodded our heads.

"Ji, I forgive you this time," Dara said as she hugged me.

Wow! Finally, she forgave me!


A/N: Comment & Subscribe